Where are the Road Vehicles?

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

MrBadAxe
Engineer
Engineer

Where are the Road Vehicles?

Post by MrBadAxe »

I've said it before, I'll say it again: While trains get the job done better, I still like Road Vehicles more. And I'm just a little annoyed at the paucity of screen shots relating to LoMo's RVs. Have they been discontinued? Or have there been no screenshots of RVs released?

Hope LoMo increases the RV limit to closer to a thousand. (People can handle it.) And in so doing, increase the size of RV depots and stations, but probably most importantly, Cut-And-Paste vehicle orders.

For more of my ideas, read the attached file.
Attachments
TTIDEA.txt
My suggestions for Locomotion.
(7.78 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Service Subsidy Offered:
Fizzy Drink service from 7-Eleven to My Door will earn...eh, I'll give you ten bucks. If you get me a Dr Pepper.
JamesM
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by JamesM »

There are bus stops and indeed busses in a few of the screenshots, but you have to look hard. No trucks/lorries to be seen yet, but rest assured the final version will have them, along with ships and planes.
MrBadAxe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MrBadAxe »

Ah! duly noted.
Service Subsidy Offered:
Fizzy Drink service from 7-Eleven to My Door will earn...eh, I'll give you ten bucks. If you get me a Dr Pepper.

Return to “General Locomotion”