BeOS Port

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

MYOB
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

BeOS Port

Post by MYOB »

I'm looking for someone else with BeOS (R5 +) to test the BeOS port of OpenTTD. It works on my system, but I've got a lot of modifications (BONE, OpenBeOS MIDI-kit, etc). Attached is a binary (runs from Tracker) of OpenTTD from SVN this morning, I'd be interested in hearing if it works. Also is a screenshot of it running on probably the sole non-UNIX SDL enviroment it'll ever run on :D
Attachments
Screenshot - running on a Real OS now :-p
Screenshot - running on a Real OS now :-p
OTTD-BEOS.png (211.1 KiB) Viewed 551 times
OTTD.zip
OpenTTD binary and english language file
(331.27 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
MYOB
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by MYOB »

I forgot to point out you'll need SDL 1.27, the latest on BeBits is 1.22 I believe... attached
Attachments
libSDL-1.2.7.zip
SDL 1.27 for BeOS R5
(116.11 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
Saskia
Director
Director

Re: BeOS Port

Post by Saskia »

MYOB wrote:I'm looking for someone else with BeOS (R5 +) to test the BeOS port of OpenTTD. It works on my system, but I've got a lot of modifications (BONE, OpenBeOS MIDI-kit, etc). Attached is a binary (runs from Tracker) of OpenTTD from SVN this morning, I'd be interested in hearing if it works. Also is a screenshot of it running on probably the sole non-UNIX SDL enviroment it'll ever run on :D
Good work, especially with so much OS integration! :) But BeOS is a Unix like Linux is one: not officially, but technically :wink:

Return to “General OpenTTD”