Welcome to the 3DTT forum!

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the 3DTT forum!

Post by orudge »

This forum is for discussion of 3DTT, aka Trains & Trucks Tycoon. :)
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

Oh a new section.
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

Killer 11 wrote: Oh a new section.
No s***... :wink:

There's not much news around the project, is there, I mean... Will this section ever get full?? :D
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

i was going to post this last night, but the internet acccess cut off after i had written the post but before i could post it :evil:

could u plz move the 3dtt topics from transport tycoon general (at least i think they're there) as they contain newest translations etc..

[edit] Peter might come and look occasionally, he has in the past. and yes they still are updating it, if u check the german forum u will see what i mean [/edit]

cheers
john
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

I moved 2 topics, if you find others, please contact me
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

thnks, those where the 2 i meant
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

--- and then it died

Is this stuff being developed anyways?
Alcohol is not the answer, it just makes you forget the question.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Off-course, Peter is still working on it, why wouldn't he
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

Zetor2003 wrote:--- and then it died

Is this stuff being developed anyways?
dont let Peter hear u say that. anyway he was ill recently.
check the german forums - it has all the updates on it. ill post a topic sayin there is a topic section on this forum for 3dtt

is anyone still at the international forum???
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

Allthugh i lerned german at school two years before i qwuitr because my teacher tought me nothing bot why there would be a "Die" there and not a "Sie", and stupid stuff like that....

I can somewath understand wath the german pages say, but it is like "Well, i noticed that peter wabblewabblewabble and then wabble because wabble", i only lernt the wary basic words... So, german T&T says me nothing, and i registered in international forum, asked a noobe question and got answerred with a :roll: from the head admin... That an intolerant buch i wont have anything to do with!
Alcohol is not the answer, it just makes you forget the question.
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Zetor2003 wrote:Allthugh i lerned german at school two years before i qwuitr because my teacher tought me nothing bot why there would be a "Die" there and not a "Sie", and stupid stuff like that....

I can somewath understand wath the german pages say, but it is like "Well, i noticed that peter wabblewabblewabble and then wabble because wabble", i only lernt the wary basic words... So, german T&T says me nothing, and i registered in international forum, asked a noobe question and got answerred with a :roll: from the head admin... That an intolerant buch i wont have anything to do with!
Yeah I know the feeling.
It's the same feeling I get, trying to read your posts. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
pepecito
Engineer
Engineer

What is intollerant?

Post by pepecito »

Zetor2003 wrote:... So, german T&T says me nothing, and i registered in international forum, asked a noobe question and got answerred with a :roll: from the head admin... That an intolerant buch i wont have anything to do with!
:roll: What (or who) is intolerant? :roll:
:: Home Page ::
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Ignor Zetor, pepicito. You can easily tell he's suffering from puberty. Nothing wrong with that though, I guess the adults among us all had our fair share of it.
pepecito
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Welcome to the 3DTT forum!

Post by pepecito »

Hyronymus wrote:Ignor Zetor, pepicito. You can easily tell he's suffering from puberty. Nothing wrong with that though, I guess the adults among us all had our fair share of it.
:lol: ... well,... just to remember that...
orudge wrote:This forum is for discussion of 3DTT, aka Trains & Trucks Tycoon. :)
... the current project progress can be found in http://way-x.got-game.org/tt3d/status.htm
Of course, these are some features of 3DTT. I'm wondering if some of you guys whould like to provide with 3D models, like buildings, trains, cars, trucks, busses, airplanes, ships, etc.
In the official 3dtt forum there is a nice Workshop section ... I know its in German :shock: ... but at least you can give a glance to some models under development!
Actually only betatester can build full functional models working in 3DTT (or TTT, or SuS), but Peter is working in order to release all required tools to let everybody be able to add their own models.
I only hope it will be ASAP! :P
:: Home Page ::
PJayTycy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by PJayTycy »

I hope somebody creates new city-buildings, everything about this game seems very nice, but those ugly buildings ruin it a little.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Zetor2003 wrote:Allthugh lerned qwuitr tought bot
somewath wath wabblewabblewabble wabble wabble lernt
wary noobe answerred That an intolerant buch wont
Oh brother :roll: , I can understand that you got a :roll: from their admin, he probably didn't understand a thing you said
Just stick to the off-topic section
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Welcome to the 3DTT forum!

Post by John »

orudge wrote:This forum is for discussion of 3DTT, aka Trains & Trucks Tycoon. :)
sry just caught up on this.
not intieraly right (bad spelling i know, but its 10 o'clock on a sunday morning). TTT is 3DTT beta 4. and u know the story behind 3DTT beta 4. im just sayin aka is probably not the best phrase to use - but oh well. ill just go and post a topic on the german one making ppl aware of this section.

john
kikumbob
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kikumbob »

Zetor2003 wrote:Allthugh lerned qwuitr tought bot
somewath wath wabblewabblewabble wabble wabble lernt
wary noobe answerred That an intolerant buch wont
Sounds like he has a lithp :roll: :roll: :roll:

As always all I wanna know is WHENS IT GONNA BE FINISHED??? :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:

think Ive done too many :roll: dont ya? Well I have a suprise for you :roll: :roll: :roll:
;-) MATT ;-)
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

those :roll: annoy zetor ;)

ermm, Peter said fall 2004 if he found a publisher (he was talking to one), but that didnt work. he is currently doing it as a hobby. my guess is 2004/2005 if we are lucky.
Herr Bert
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Herr Bert »

i just read through peters whole site (wich was quite interesting) and all this "schiene & strasse" vs "3dtt" stuff...

the latest updates i could find were nov. 2003 in the proudly annonced "now official 3dtt website" and jan. 2004 in the in here linked progress-meter. i am glad that they work so hard. they must have forgotten to update the webpages.

full stop. nonono. don't forget that peter is in trouble with 3dtt and his family/kids. be patient. and hope the game engine is still up to date, wenn it's release time. after all this is a hobby (and i mean after all _that_happened_ to 3dtt - this is _still_ a hobby! (wow)) so do not demand anything.

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”