JGR's Patch Pack

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: JGR's Patch Pack

Post by michael blunck »

Thanks for the quick fix in 0.59.1. Works fine now.

Would it be possible to get rid of those confusing empty lines in the train menu for articulated vehicles carrying more than one type of cargo when displaying only vehicle info rather than cargo info?

regards
Michael
Attachments
leere_zeilen.png
leere_zeilen.png (79.81 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

JGR wrote: 29 May 2024 11:44 This can be reproduced in any version of OpenTTD. In general using a second train to clobber the reservation of another train like this is something that should be avoided.
I assure you, I don't kill passengers on purpose or because I enjoy it, that's what I do Rollercoaster Tycoon! :wink: Sometimes the easiest (or only) way to unjam a totally jammed area is a sacrifice. I'm sure the families understand.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
ino
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ino »

I wonder if in conditional order based on dispatch slot, in addition to "Last" and "Next", could the "Slot this vehicle was dispatched with" be an option, too? This probably require the vehicle to keep track of which slot it was dispatched with, not sure how hard it would be to actually implement.
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

ino wrote: 01 Jul 2024 10:40 I wonder if in conditional order based on dispatch slot, in addition to "Last" and "Next", could the "Slot this vehicle was dispatched with" be an option, too? This probably require the vehicle to keep track of which slot it was dispatched with, not sure how hard it would be to actually implement.
That is my current plan, however I've not had time to actually implement this, due to the added UI complexity, data structures required, etc
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github
AdmiralEllis
Engineer
Engineer

Post by AdmiralEllis »

My computer keeps insisting the download/executable is a virus. Not sure why.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

AdmiralEllis wrote: 05 Jul 2024 23:13 My computer keeps insisting the download/executable is a virus. Not sure why.
If you are using the version on github, it will be safe. Sometimes anti-virus (or browser) get excited over executable (.exe) files that they don't see often.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.

Return to “OpenTTD Development”