SkiddLow's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: SkiddLow's Screenshots

Post by SkiddLow »

Sorry folks recently, after i heard bad news about my message was sent by a admin/mod said "some posts has been marked as 'spam' (in the near future) due to complains on a threads mainly in Graphic Development and Graphic Release" especially inactive development (that i need dismissed this, because no needed and also i afraid to 'banned'), nut now i'm posting new screenshots is : The continuation of S.L. Classic (during 1940s)

In 1943, the development of S.L. Classic has been problematically due to several road vehicles became too aging for 1940s and a steam-powered trains purchased between 1880s to 1900s already aged despite some railways upgraded to 'electrified', however the recent development is Modernization of cities/towns during 1940s

Jump City Airport (1943)

Phidin, a island city is now ongoing rapid modernization on its buildings and road to be converted from paved to asphalt.

New renovated of Isola railway station, it was extended from 2 to 4 lanes in accomodation of passengers

SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Continued from my post :

By the 1945, the roundabout completely overhauled to 'interchange' due to progressively modernization during 1940s

The city is under-growing!!!
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Continued again from The Continuation of S.L. Classic (during 1940s) :
The new interchange project beginning to construct in 1944, completion in 1945 to capabicle of road travelling

New interchange

Former Neriak Station

Ultimately, i didn't 'banned' by a admin/moderator due to 'pardon' & hopeful i won't make a 'spam' post again.
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

S.L. Classics in the 1940s (part 3) : The final chapter.
This is the last chapter of S.L. Classics in the 1940s, beginning in 1947 and the last in 1949.
In 1947, several airports undergo upgrade in support of medium aircrafts. How the 1910s airports is considered 'out of dated' and 'too small for medium aircrafts' should be overhauled with 1940s-designated airport with new facilities.

In 1948, Jump City Metro authority reportedly estimate between 50-250 houses/buildings were demolished due to 'slums' was reported and complained by a person and later it was rebuilt & replaced by new buildings without 'slums', so the residents can stay with new buildings/houses. Jump City Metro remain metropolitan since 1920s, however the sub-urban area still under-developed.

A new highway near Flip City has been opened for public, replacing the older roadway with lower speed limit and lower travel time. Making the vehicles became more accessed with new highway over current road.
By the December 1949, S.L. Classics became best decade on performance due to modernization. Now, the next chapter is 1950s
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

S.L. Classics : 1950s

(Sorry, my internet little bit slower due to side effect of 'electric shortage') Started from 1950 to 1959, S.L. Classics enter the new chapter is "S.L. Classics' Guided Management".

In Rhobaine Island, Reindeer Cityship enjoying a new modern development such as railway upgrade, road upgrade, built more new building and funding a new vehicles to boost a economy on this island.
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

S.L. Classics : 1950s (Part 2)

Old Velo is now connected by a new inter-island highway, while Rhomm Airport (east) still using 'old design' before upgrade to 'modern' in a 7-8 years later (1951)

Central City (1952)

Newly-upgraded highway from 2-lanes to 4-lanes.

Jump City Airport is now upgraded to 'Modern', while the road has been upgraded to 'Expressway' for increase connectivity.

===========================================
The next chapter is 1960s

"At the beginning of the decade, Boderg was stepped down as President of S.L. Classics served least 2 decades, however he ended up lost of 2 legs due to horrific accident that Boderg (56 years old, b. 1903) permanently amputated and then new President of S.L. Classics to be succeeded by Brayan (27 years old, b. 1933) was elected in 3 January 1960. This decade is Abolishment of pre-1950s transports due to outdated road vehicles and steam trains, so this company should prioritize is modern transports."

Valleidotte Mini Airport is the regional airport located in west area of Anvard, it was modern airport.
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

S.L. Classics in the 1960s (continued), here's the screenshots :
The airport is now opened for Airport Railway

The canal

Good bye the fish port, operates over 75 years.
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

S.L. Classics in the 1960s (continued) : mid-1960s to late 1960s on development

The Mewni Castle Food Can Factory has been changed on layout due to increase of train safety, expansion for road vehicles.

Jump City, 1966. The population is now 1,348,288 (according to census)

A inter-island highway is now expanded, the big roundabout has been removed and replaced by east roundabout.

Now, the conclusion of 1960s era S.L. Classic is ended thanks to new CEO may help you, now the next chapter is 1970s
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Y'all, tomorrow i'm posts of my S.L. Classics 1970s to 1980s because of busy and even lack of activity.

I share my fanciest screenshots (NOTE: not for Screenshot of the Month contest)
screenshot#69.png
screenshot#69.png (41.82 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Sorry, i've been too long and too struggle every days about playing the different saves.......
:oops:
But, i'm continuing post of S.L. Classics' journey into the 1970s :
Jump City is the most valuable metropolitan in 1960s to 1990s, it was
Forest lush, but there's no conflict yet......

Enter the mid 70s (no context)

Enter the late 70s (no context)
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Around a weeks ago, PostImage are blocked in Indonesia due to using IndiHome (a state-owned internet provider is now part of Telkomsel), as the results i suffered from cannot posts of S.L. screenshots and lack of alternative until unblocked immediately. So, i provisionally post an another screenshots in different game saves or scenarios.
Auge
Director
Director

Post by Auge »

Hello
SkiddLow wrote: 20 Oct 2023 15:43 Around a weeks ago, PostImage are blocked in Indonesia due to using IndiHome (a state-owned internet provider is now part of Telkomsel), as the results i suffered from cannot posts of S.L. screenshots ...
Why don't you load the images up to the forum? The problem with external image hosters is, that in many cases the hosting is limited in time. Many older screenshot threads are conspicuous by the absence of the screenshots. Is this a matter of habit or are there technical limitations of the forum?

Tschö, Auge
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Now, as the solution is i post my screenshot(s) through attachments over external image hosting that potentially disappeared (infamous example: PostImage blocked in Indonesia (as the result redirect to 'internet censorship site')), but in various such as in scenario and save games.
screenshot#71.png
screenshot#71.png (81.13 KiB) Viewed 3039 times
My rest area design, created by me! (despite never made for upcoming Screenshot of the Month competitions)
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

OTIS, but different style
__, 9 Mei 2010.png
__, 9 Mei 2010.png (151.53 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
Forest
__, 1 Jun 2009.png
__, 1 Jun 2009.png (134.8 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
Clothing Factory
__, 12 Mar 2007.png
__, 12 Mar 2007.png (102.81 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
Intercity Terminal - only for road vehicles
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Thomson & Co., 27 Jul 2014.png
Thomson & Co., 27 Jul 2014.png (199.65 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
Emulated/inspired by Trans–Java High Speed Railway/WHOOSH - high speed rail line, when high speed train fast across the tropics.

Oh yep, i'll soon to create a new thread about tropic-inspired screenshot, including high speed train, nuclear power plant and more!

Return to “Screenshots”