Indonesian Train Set (ITS)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

sharon_69
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Indonesian Train Set (ITS)

Post by sharon_69 »

@Skiddlow this is for you ..
Attachments
Add ons TTD.rar
this is my file a PNG EMU Train Indonesian
(44.13 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

I resurrecting Indonesian Train Set Project again back from the hiatus less than 8 years due to lack of activity, now i'm re-developed and restarted with 'new look' alongside with 'graphics that had been created by other', i'm retaining graphic artists and while programmer to be handed by other.

The availability of Indonesian trains started in the late 19th century as 'steam locomotives' (discontinued in the mid-20th century), diesel locomotives available from 1950s to onward and electric locomotives available from 1925 to onward.

Also, recently additional of Indonesian railways like : Light Rail Transit (Introduced in 2018, taken based Palembang LRT and Jabodetabek LRT which speed limit up to 80 km/h), Mass Rapid Transit (based on MRT Jakarta, launched in 2019 and which speed limit can be reach up to 160 km/h), High-Speed Train (introduced in 2023, which speed limit to be 350 km/h)

The INKA (Industri Kereta Api - Indonesia) Rolling Stocks will be included

The Monorail to be based on Taman Mini, which introduced in the 1998.

The Indonesian Train Set can be support other Rail Infrastructure NewGRF like U&ReRMM and Metro Track Set (if LRT enabled)
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Despite re-starting Indonesian Train Set project until other developers get the project (also put into the repository), i'm create the idea is Indonesian Light Rail Transit technical specifications :

- Part of ITS, The set of Indonesian LRT to be : INKA LRT Palembang, Hyundai Rotem 1100 LRT Jakarta and INKA LRT Jakarta Raya/Jabodebek
- LRTs only compatible for NewGRF rail sets like Metro Track Set, NuTracks and U&ReMM
- Speed limit for Indonesian LRT is 70-80 km/h

Here's the potential pictures we're soon to be sprites :
INKA Jabodebek LRT

Hyundai Rotem 1100 Jakarta LRT

INKA Palembang LRT
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Let's find another potential graphics in a Indonesian Train Set project is 'Multiple Units' :

KRL Seri EA203 "Railink" => a EMU exclusive for Electrical (wired)-only

DMU trains :

Hammah
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Hammah »

Hello! I'm new here and I'm looking for Indonesian trains add ons since I'm Indonesian too. So, how to use it? I mean what I've downloaded is PNG from Sharon_69 and how to use it properly? And how to download Skiddlow's file that has been shared?
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

Hammah wrote: 17 Nov 2023 07:14 Hello! I'm new here and I'm looking for Indonesian trains add ons since I'm Indonesian too. So, how to use it? I mean what I've downloaded is PNG from Sharon_69 and how to use it properly? And how to download Skiddlow's file that has been shared?
^^
Currently, still in few potential sprite graphics of Indonesian Trains mostly cars and there's the only one is locomotive graphic is 'UTM-125' (a prototype monorail) that have been posted in the past and you can find at page 1 and 2 to find locomotives and cars graphics. Because i am graphic artist and idea for this train set project about Indonesian Trains for OpenTTD have been restarted since 7 months ago (due to comeback), so these potential images of latest Indonesian train should be drawn into 'sprites' including Light Rail Transit rolling stocks (e.g. Jabodebek LRT, Jakarta LRT and Palembang LRT), Diesel Multiple Unit rolling stocks (see above), HSR rolling stocks (see below) and more (additional: Single Locomotives, Airport trains and TMII monorail). Also, should make repository to put Sharon_69's sprites of Indonesian trains & UTM-125 sprite into the project (we should create in GitHub before published to BaNaNas).

Here's the additional potential sprites of Indonesian trains (you can find for more complete : https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daftar_lo ... _Indonesia and https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daftar_ke ... _Indonesia) such as :
KCIC400AF - the speed limit will be 351 km/h (2nd highest in the world), introduced in 2023 (including cars)

MRT Jakarta 1000 Series - the speed limit will be 100 km/h, introduced in 2019 (including cars). but this train set must be categorized as 'Urban Train (Dual Power)'

CC206 - to be categorized as 'electric-diesel train'

CC300 - to be categorized as 'hydraulic diesel train'

SDS 1-14 (C14) - to be categorized as 'steam train' (a classic)

Hopefully, the reboot project of Indonesian Train Set to be alive, along with complete sprites including prototypes.

Return to “Graphics Development”