[patch] Terminus Airports v1.49 (OpenTTD 1.10.3)

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

pinut
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [patch] Terminus Airports v1.49 (OpenTTD 1.10.3)

Post by pinut »

Hi,

Sorry for bringing up old thread.
The latest 13.1 patch seems to have problem with terminus airport version.

I get error when I try to view list of aircraft.

X(
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

pinut wrote: 04 May 2023 17:44 The latest 13.1 patch seems to have problem with terminus airport version.
Just making sure, did you download the latest version of the patch from GitHub and apply it to the OpenTTD 13.1 source code? And when you did that, there were no errors, and also no errors when you compiled the source code into the executable?
pinut
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pinut »

kamnet wrote: 04 May 2023 21:56
pinut wrote: 04 May 2023 17:44 The latest 13.1 patch seems to have problem with terminus airport version.
Just making sure, did you download the latest version of the patch from GitHub and apply it to the OpenTTD 13.1 source code? And when you did that, there were no errors, and also no errors when you compiled the source code into the executable?
I think so.
I re-downloaded the patch from the first post and followed the steps to copy the included openttd.exe over, the lang folders over and the newgrf over.

How do i know what to obtain from GitHub?
Sorry, I am quite bad at this.

:(
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

pinut wrote: 05 May 2023 01:15 I re-downloaded the patch from the first post and followed the steps to copy the included openttd.exe over, the lang folders over and the newgrf over.
If you downloaded the file from the first post, then this is NOT OpenTTD 13.1. That file is a custom patched version of OpenTTD which includes the Terminus Airports, based on OpenTTD 1.10.3. This should be installed in a separate folder apart from any other OpenTTD installs, and it should run fine on its own, it just will not be based on current OpenTTD.
How do i know what to obtain from GitHub?
The link to the Github repository is posted earlier in the thread. Patching the game requires that you download the OpenTTD source code (not the .exe file), make modifications to the source code and compile a new .exe. If you don't have experience with this, then this is not the route you wnt to take, just follow the first steps above.

Return to “OpenTTD Development”