TTO Color Pallette

Discussions about the technical aspects of graphics development, including NewGRF tools and utilities.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

uzurpator
Transport Empire Moderator

TTO Color Pallette

Post by uzurpator »

Let me start by saying that I honestly don't know where to ask this question.

For a project I work on I need the original TTO color pallette. I know that TTDdos/TTDwin had different palettes and that, as far as I know, it was different in TTO. But I fail to find a reference as, as you could expect, the original game has virtually no community whatsoever.

Please, take note that I took 14 year hiatus from doing graphics for TT related stuff. So I literally know know nothing about current state of things.
All art and vehicle stats I authored for TT and derivatives are as of now PUBLIC DOMAIN! Use as you see fit
Just say NO to the TT fan-art sprite licensing madness. Public domain your art as well.
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TTO Color Pallette

Post by Eddi »

as far as i know, TTO had the same palette as TTD for DOS.
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jfs »

TTO uses a different colour scheme for the GUI, but I'm pretty sure the palette is the same.
uzurpator

Post by uzurpator »

Suddenly! Necro.

Can anyone point me to RGB values of TTD Palettes? I tried to extract it from some PNGs floating around, but the tools, or palettes, I found get me anything between 300 to 500 colours. I really don't want to pick at the PCX files i have.
All art and vehicle stats I authored for TT and derivatives are as of now PUBLIC DOMAIN! Use as you see fit
Just say NO to the TT fan-art sprite licensing madness. Public domain your art as well.
uzurpator

Post by uzurpator »

There was a gimp palette with the values I needed, thanks :)

Return to “NewGRF Technical Discussions”