I thought I’d try something completely different and use some Dutch graphics, so here goes, first my list of NewGRFs:
- Beach as Industry 1.2.0
- Beach Objects v1.2
- Dutch Signals
- Dutch station set
- Dutch Town Names
- Dutch Trainset 3.0.1-XL
- Industrial Stations Renewal 1.0.2
- NLHS - Dutch Houses v0.3β/r17
- Total Town Replacement Set 3.14
‘A day in the life of an oil train’
(1) The oil is transferred from the ship to the oil train at Brommelen Oil Docks.
- 0F064A33-D8AA-4F2A-A0B7-46C6D0ECEB9A.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 441 times
(2) Much further down the line, having joined the mainline, the train passes through Dwarsgracht and Burstum station with a passenger train travelling the other way.
- ABF5215D-3DE3-451C-876B-B8C9D0B1E048.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 441 times
(3) Somewhat further on, off the mainline, we arrive at Winkelstraat Oil Refinery where the train to take the finished products away is already 10% full, soon to be full as far as I can remember (although I only took these screenshots last night
- 809690BC-7C3F-4286-8529-FC5CB2A4BDF7.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 441 times
Probably at least one more to come, although whether I take this game much further is uncertain as I’ve just realised why I’ve been finding it tricky to choose appropriate trains at times in the late 20th century/early 21st - I haven’t electrified any of the network. Oops.
Edit: Probably also should have said, I love these multicoloured tankers.