Build a factory !

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Build a factory !

Post by ChillCore »

kovarex wrote: 26 Feb 2013 12:09
SkeedR wrote:Is there any chance we can get a sandbox level, in the demo, to see how advanced the mechanics are? I really want to see what can be done with this, it's freaking awesome.
In the last level of the demo, you can try some more advanced stuff (if you just don't build radar and play with it).
We can't just put the sandbox mode with all of the stuff available into the demo for obvious reasons.
How far you have come ... great job lads and please keep going ...
thank you for many thousands of hours of entertainment :bow: :bow: :bow:
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

That's a 10 year dig. Impressive. :mrgreen:
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

Chrill wrote: 08 Feb 2023 09:11 That's a 10 year dig. Impressive. :mrgreen:
I did have to dig quite a bit(*) ... I admit

(*)not really ... I knew what to search for xD
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.

Return to “Off-Topic”