Czech Railway set

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

VikCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Czech Railway set

Post by VikCZ »

Steve23 wrote: 31 Jan 2023 14:16
Rodney7790 wrote: 05 Jun 2013 18:05 This is topic for set of trains used by Czech Railways (ČD). Last set of these trains was introduced few years ago, so I decided to do new one, in my way. There are trains from 1950's to near future.

Locomotives and cars are as long as they are in real. To reduce number of items in depot, there are many refit options. In addition there is also options for Company colours. You can buy almost every type of present Czech vagons, control cars, units and locomotives.

Finally, here it comes full version.

list.png

CDset.grf

130.png

Czech:
@Rodney7790
Všechny mašinky (lokomotivy a vagonky) všech českých společnosti (České dráhy, Leo express, Regiojet)
Soupravy (ČD - Regio Panter, City Elefant, Regio Shark, Regio nova, Railjet.),(Leo Express)
Vagonky pro vlaky (RegioJet)

Upravit po grafické stránce a dát jím 32bpp grafiku, aby byli pěkně ostrá.
Například: Viz. obrázek
Děkuji za odpověď.

English:
@Rodney7790
All machines (locomotives and wagons) of all Czech companies (České dráhy, Leo express, Regiojet)
Sets (ČD - Regio Panter, City Elefant, Regio Shark, Regio nova, Railjet.), (Leo Express)
Coaches for trains (RegioJet)

Edit on the graphics side and give them 32bpp graphics so they are pretty sharp.
For example: See picture
Thank you for answer.
CZ: Nevím zda jsem pochopil vaši otázku správně, ale jak tady pan Rodney7790 psal, tak už bohužel na této grafice nepracuje. Takže City Elephantu, Regio novy, atd... se bohužel nadočkáme (pravděpodobně ani u CZTR). Jako náhradu, jak jsem již psal výše, můžete použít Německé grafiky, které obsahují novější vozy, dokonce některé i na území Česka jezdí. Také je tam souprava podobná City elephantu, takže bych ji určitě vyzkoušel. (odkaz na tuto grf máte výše, v mé poslední zprávě zde).

EN: I don't know if I understood your question correctly, but as Rodney7790 wrote here, unfortunately he no longer works on this graphic. So, unfortunately, we will not see City Elephant, Regio nova, etc. (probably not even at CZTR). As a replacement, as I already wrote above, you can use German graphics, which contain newer cars, some even drive in the Czech Republic. Also there is a unit similar to City elephant so I would definitely try that. (you have a link to this grf above, in my last message here).
JakeShredsTrains
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JakeShredsTrains »

Hi Rodney7790. I love the trainset, really great designs :D I don't suppose you remember what grf you were using for the tracks present in the screenshots for the trainset? I know they were posted 17 years ago... but they look great and I can't find them. Thanks
VikCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VikCZ »

JakeShredsTrains wrote: 06 Sep 2023 22:29 Hi Rodney7790. I love the trainset, really great designs :D I don't suppose you remember what grf you were using for the tracks present in the screenshots for the trainset? I know they were posted 17 years ago... but they look great and I can't find them. Thanks
Do you mean this grf? It's "CS railroad tracks [ČS koleje]" grf.
CS_railroad_set.png
(230.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
JakeShredsTrains
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JakeShredsTrains »

VikCZ wrote: 07 Sep 2023 14:20

Do you mean this grf? It's "CS railroad tracks [ČS koleje]" grf.

CS_railroad_set.png
Yeah, that's it! Thank you :D :D
mrkastan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mrkastan »

First of all, I really like this set and want to thank you for such an amazing work as I personally prefer classic over extra zoom graphics so I view CZTR as inferior in this regard :) The only thing missing I would say are cargo wagons, although I realize those can be used from some other NewGRF.

Also I was curious whenever there are any plans of making the source public via Github for example?

Return to “Graphics Development”