Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
dol422
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Post by dol422 »

Wonderful.

May have to steal some of these ideas to get some inspiration
Take a look at: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=74993
Why do it tomorrow when you can do it today
Erato
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Erato »

New map, new screenshots. Really nice stuff has been popping up all over the map, so I'll share some of my stuff.

The island of Ibahogoto may be small, but its fishing harbour is as bustling as ever.
The dreamy Namigasaki peninsula has recently gotten a brand new railway connecting almost all towns on it to the city of Izugakawa, the smaller city to the south-east of Takegoto Island.
The rest of Takegoto Island is a bit too big for me to get a nice frame (or to plonk it inline here). It doesn't help that the cities still need to grow quite a bit, but if you wanna see Takegoto Island as it is in 1934 in-game, check the screenshot provided.

This map, more than any other, has really made me want to have this as a screensaver or something similar, just to look at the area as trains and trucks come and go. Maybe it's just recency bias, but this has a lot more of a diorama vibe to it than the previous one, probably helped in large part by the towns all being much closer to eachother.
Attachments
Ibahogoto 1934.png
(952.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Namigasaki 1934.png
(2.34 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Takegoto Island 1934.png
Larger island
(7.98 MiB) Not downloaded yet
No pics no clicks. Seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
gravelpit
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gravelpit »

great details
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

These are exceptionally nice screenshots. Lovely to see a play style with NewGRFs I myself have not used, it shows what this game is capable of.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
gravelpit
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gravelpit »

:bow:
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

Erato wrote: 29 Jan 2023 01:13 New map, new screenshots. Really nice stuff has been popping up all over the map, so I'll share some of my stuff.

The island of Ibahogoto may be small, but its fishing harbour is as bustling as ever.
The dreamy Namigasaki peninsula has recently gotten a brand new railway connecting almost all towns on it to the city of Izugakawa, the smaller city to the south-east of Takegoto Island.
The rest of Takegoto Island is a bit too big for me to get a nice frame (or to plonk it inline here). It doesn't help that the cities still need to grow quite a bit, but if you wanna see Takegoto Island as it is in 1934 in-game, check the screenshot provided.

This map, more than any other, has really made me want to have this as a screensaver or something similar, just to look at the area as trains and trucks come and go. Maybe it's just recency bias, but this has a lot more of a diorama vibe to it than the previous one, probably helped in large part by the towns all being much closer to eachother.
What GRF are you using for such trees ? Thank you in advance !
dol422
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by dol422 »

Erato wrote: 29 Jan 2023 01:13 New map, new screenshots. Really nice stuff has been popping up all over the map, so I'll share some of my stuff.

I like that second one with the railway snaking itself around the peninsula.
Take a look at: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=74993
Why do it tomorrow when you can do it today
jiawei
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jiawei »

Wow these shots look incredible ! May I ask the list of NewGRFs used ? I'm kinda lost in finding all the NewGRFs to make builds as good looking as these lol

Return to “Screenshots”