Industrial Stations Renewal (in 2022)

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Oakman
Engineer
Engineer

Industrial Stations Renewal (in 2022)

Post by Oakman »

I like the Industrial Stations Renewal set very much, it is the foundation of 99 % of my goods station.

As far as a know, version 1.02 from 2015-02-09 is still the latest version. Is this correct? If yes, is there any updated "branch" or something?

Thanks!
kamnet

Re: Industrial Stations Renewal (in 2022)

Post by kamnet »

Oakman wrote: 03 Jul 2022 10:02 As far as a know, version 1.02 from 2015-02-09 is still the latest version.
Yes, 1.0.2 is still the last published update and it still works with the latest version of OpenTTD.

There is one special branch made for the JGR Patch Pack, the only change is that it allows for bridges to be built over stations, a feature not found in the core game.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

kamnet wrote: 04 Jul 2022 04:30
Oakman wrote: 03 Jul 2022 10:02 As far as a know, version 1.02 from 2015-02-09 is still the latest version.
Yes, 1.0.2 is still the last published update and it still works with the latest version of OpenTTD.

There is one special branch made for the JGR Patch Pack, the only change is that it allows for bridges to be built over stations, a feature not found in the core game.
A pointer to the forum topic page is always good.

I think it is safe to say that ISR is a done deal and except for new features such as the jgrpp bridgeability there won't be any new graphics unless mart3p decides to return to the fold.
Oops ... Forgot to mention that [NRT]Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track (20.01.2022) has a nice ISR roadtype.
Also, JGR has made roadstops and waypoints a reality for JGRPP and I am working on some ISR style graphics to compliment Ufiby's ISR roads. Too early yet for a forum topic. Got to get some code set up first.
Oakman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Oakman »

Tanks for the answers!

The background of my question are basically the ISR Station graphics; despite their age I know nothing comparable. Is this (still) trug?
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Oakman wrote: 28 Jul 2022 19:31 The background of my question are basically the ISR Station graphics; despite their age I know nothing comparable. Is this (still) trug?
I believe yes. There is no doubt ISR is quite comprehensive.
By the way, I forgot to mention DemianWSE's ISR Style Waypoints for rail that are available in the OpenTTD Online Content Downloader.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Oakman wrote: 28 Jul 2022 19:31 Tanks for the answers!

The background of my question are basically the ISR Station graphics; despite their age I know nothing comparable. Is this (still) trug?
There is a companion, Ore Unloader station, also released by Mart3p and available from in-game content.

Many people also like using the various Auz Stations and Auz Objects graphics to complement ISR, as many of them offer industrial and agricultural themes. Not quite the same style as ISR but pretty similar and impressive on their own. Most of them are not yet in online content, you'll have to grab them from here and manually install them.

Return to “Graphics Releases”