xUSSR Set [WIP]

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

ATransporte
Engineer
Engineer

Re: xUSSR Set [WIP]

Post by ATransporte »

I don't know whether I am posting this issue in the right place but there it goes...

I like to play this set with the FIRS newGRF but I noticed that for some economies the cargo trains of this set are not available.

It seems that one cannot have them in the economies that do not have 'goods' as a cargo type (for instance Steeltown, but there was at least another one). I wonder this might be due to the fact that the cargo trains are assigned to the 'goods' group when one wants to select only them.

I searched the forum and did not find a discussion about this, so I wonder if you guys have had the same issue and if there is a workaround for it.

Currently using FIRS 4.4.0, xUSSR 0.6.1.r3673 and JGR Patch Pack 0.42.3 in Ubuntu.
Simozzz
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Simozzz »

ATransporte wrote: 26 Dec 2021 16:38 I don't know whether I am posting this issue in the right place but there it goes...

I like to play this set with the FIRS newGRF but I noticed that for some economies the cargo trains of this set are not available.

It seems that one cannot have them in the economies that do not have 'goods' as a cargo type (for instance Steeltown, but there was at least another one). I wonder this might be due to the fact that the cargo trains are assigned to the 'goods' group when one wants to select only them.

I searched the forum and did not find a discussion about this, so I wonder if you guys have had the same issue and if there is a workaround for it.

Currently using FIRS 4.4.0, xUSSR 0.6.1.r3673 and JGR Patch Pack 0.42.3 in Ubuntu.
That's known issue. By default xUSSRset uses passengers, mail and goods as refit filters for locomotives. If any of said cargo became unavailable, all locos that used it became unavailable too. To fix that there is a parameter in xUSSRset: train default cargo. Change that from mixed to any of available cargoes (Passengers usually there).
Sorry for my bad English.
Quantom
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Quantom »

George wrote: 15 Dec 2020 08:59
Argus wrote: 14 Dec 2020 14:10 I tried to download version 0.5 again from bananas and it still doesn't work. Is there something wrong with the bananas version?
well, ver 0.5 is rather old, ver 0.7 would be produced soon (you can get 0.7RC1 at https://yadi.sk/d/IbmQKHTDa9dFZQ), I don't think it is a good idea to look back at 0.5. I'd suggest to upgrade to at least 0.6.1
George, i hope you dont leaved development xUSSR set, this is unical by included railtypes, MTS, and grafic! Dont leave it, please.
P.S. wich of this files aree 0.7RC1?
George wrote: 15 Dec 2020 08:59 you can get 0.7RC1 at https://yadi.sk/d/IbmQKHTDa9dFZQ
Attachments
зображення_2022-04-16_125136137.png
зображення_2022-04-16_125136137.png (12.29 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
If you want make something, maki it yourself. If you want to maki it by programming, just get this task to another programmist :D
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

Quantom wrote: 16 Apr 2022 09:51 George, i hope you dont leaved development xUSSR set, this is unical by included railtypes, MTS, and grafic! Dont leave it, please.
Currently very busy with new (since September) job
Quantom wrote: 16 Apr 2022 09:51 P.S. wich of this files aree 0.7RC1?
xussr.grf is
Image Image Image Image
ATransporte
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ATransporte »

It has worked. Thank you! :)
Simozzz wrote: 26 Dec 2021 20:38
ATransporte wrote: 26 Dec 2021 16:38 I don't know whether I am posting this issue in the right place but there it goes...

That's known issue. By default xUSSRset uses passengers, mail and goods as refit filters for locomotives. If any of said cargo became unavailable, all locos that used it became unavailable too. To fix that there is a parameter in xUSSRset: train default cargo. Change that from mixed to any of available cargoes (Passengers usually there).
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Graphics Development”