[Request filled/Release] Container Trains (US)

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Unexpected end?

Post by Plastikman »

Tsunaki wrote:I tried downloading this pack and when it opened in winRar, it said the file was corrupt and ended unexpectedly, could you repost is by chance?
works fine for me, sorry to say. try again. this set is already obsolite, the new version will be posted ASAP on AMI's website. i found 2 bugs in it that bother me.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Tsunaki
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tsunaki »

Plastikman wrote:
Tsunaki wrote:I tried downloading this pack and when it opened in winRar, it said the file was corrupt and ended unexpectedly, could you repost is by chance?
works fine for me, sorry to say. try again. this set is already obsolite, the new version will be posted ASAP on AMI's website. i found 2 bugs in it that bother me.
I got it to work now, thanks. -kicks IE / microcrap in the face-
Firefox for the win.!
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Tsunaki wrote: I got it to work now, thanks. -kicks IE / microcrap in the face-
Firefox for the win.!
good to hear, i hope you enjoy it.
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Tsunaki
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tsunaki »

oh i do, and it works well with the amtrak pack you released.

anychance you could direct me to a tutorial or thread that tells how to make your own region setting?

its getting a tad annoying to check all the vehicles and such when i make new maps for my playing leisure.

would be greatly appreciated.

//Tai
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Tsunaki wrote:anychance you could direct me to a tutorial or thread that tells how to make your own region setting?
its getting a tad annoying to check all the vehicles and such when i make new maps for my playing leisure.
would be greatly appreciated.
//Tai
Once you made one scenario with the desired vehicles and industries, you can always use that, by loading in that landscape again in the editor.
After that you only have to redo the landforms you want with the generator.
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
frankvw
Engineer
Engineer

Post by frankvw »

Now you just need to add those multimodal carriages (the ones carrying truck trailers). ;)

From what I could see, there are two versions of trailers put on them, long or short. They are often all white.
Regards,

Frank
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

In Holland we call that Huckapack trailor transport.
-
-
-
-
frankvw
Engineer
Engineer

Post by frankvw »

:)

But I'm sure they aren't as high... When the trailer is on, they are nearly the height of a double stacked container wagon.

Such trains are quite fun to see in places like the Cajon Pass.
Regards,

Frank
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

The buffers can be lowered to drive over and the wheels of the trailer are in a lowered part (pit?) of the wagon.
-
-
-
-
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

frankvw wrote:Now you just need to add those multimodal carriages (the ones carrying truck trailers). ;)

From what I could see, there are two versions of trailers put on them, long or short. They are often all white.
i actually was trying to mke an intermodal spine car that held truck trailors. Anyways i hit a limit in the game the prevented this from working right. i do have some single car ones that will be released in pack2.
Shazrael
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [Request filled/Release] Container Trains (US)

Post by Shazrael »

Apologies to bumping an old topic and I'm quite aware that Plastikmann may be busy or not around much these days, however I am doing my very best to first search before speaking or asking.
Mostly, I'm attempting to figure out which item on https://www.locomotiondepot.net/amitrains/chicago matches to the updated "US and Canadia" set. I'm trying to get the US-TTXU2.dat and related to load up a save file of Soldier's Summit by Zimmlock.

I've downloaded and installed every pack in the Chicago / CLW, twice for good measure, but still can't seem to find the specific dat. The set does download several "USTTX" files such as USTTX493, but not US-TTXU2.

I am continuing to search both this site and anywhere else on google I can, such as Wisim's site and so on, to see if I can find it and will just keep going back over the entire CLW sets on Locomotiondepot just to tripplecheck I haven't missed anything. I'm quite eager to load and observe Zimmlock and others great saves that so much love were put into. If anyone can shed some light or point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated
Shazrael
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Shazrael »

Shazrael wrote: 07 Jun 2022 17:02 Apologies to bumping an old topic and I'm quite aware that Plastikmann may be busy or not around much these days, however I am doing my very best to first search before speaking or asking.
Mostly, I'm attempting to figure out which item on https://www.locomotiondepot.net/amitrains/chicago matches to the updated "US and Canadia" set. I'm trying to get the US-TTXU2.dat and related to load up a save file of Soldier's Summit by Zimmlock.

I've downloaded and installed every pack in the Chicago / CLW, twice for good measure, but still can't seem to find the specific dat. The set does download several "USTTX" files such as USTTX493, but not US-TTXU2.

I am continuing to search both this site and anywhere else on google I can, such as Wisim's site and so on, to see if I can find it and will just keep going back over the entire CLW sets on Locomotiondepot just to tripplecheck I haven't missed anything. I'm quite eager to load and observe Zimmlock and others great saves that so much love were put into. If anyone can shed some light or point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated
So I ended up finding it! Good news.
The bad news is in my trawling all over the server I forgot where exactly the US and Canada set is. . .but it's definitely here. Somewhere.

EDIT:
For those out there struggling to find US-TTXU1.dat or US-TTXU2.dat it's related to this
viewtopic.php?t=22843

IIRC it's on Amitrains but I'm not sure it's a part of the Serpent/CLW instruction list like the Megapack and such. But it's by Plastikman so I think what I did is just download everything related to Plastikman on Ami-Trains and on the forum. Good luck!
Last edited by Shazrael on 10 Jun 2022 06:37, edited 1 time in total.
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

@Shazrael, Welcome to the forums.

I have an Objdat file that contains the file that you seek. The Objdat file I use with Soldier Summit & The serpent. As to where I got it from I cannot remember. I can only assume it was from CLW, or the US set, so it must be there somewhere.

As for getting the Serpent to work, I have posted this before sometime ago, in that a certain installation procedure must be followed, to the letter, otherwise it will not work.

Hope this helps,
Cheers.
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.
Engineer

Post by Shazrael »

Greyfox wrote: 08 Jun 2022 08:46 @Shazrael, Welcome to the forums.

I have an Objdat file that contains the file that you seek. The Objdat file I use with Soldier Summit & The serpent. As to where I got it from I cannot remember. I can only assume it was from CLW, or the US set, so it must be there somewhere.

As for getting the Serpent to work, I have posted this before sometime ago, in that a certain installation procedure must be followed, to the letter, otherwise it will not work.

Hope this helps,
Cheers.
Thank you Greyfox!

I actually got the Serpent to Work. It's a save file for Soldier's Summit and Sherman I'm still struggling to find the exact objdata for, but my search continues. It seems those particular saves have more items than would be given following the Serpents instructions alone. I know for example I had to find an Umbrella-Corps container here on the forum. My search goes on.
Shazrael
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Shazrael »

Greyfox wrote: 08 Jun 2022 08:46 @Shazrael, Welcome to the forums.

Hope this helps,
Cheers.
Say, you know, just in case, may I ask if you still have that Objdat file? I've tried myself searching for a year to get Sodier Summit to work but haven't been able to, so I would appreciate it! I did get Serpent to work at least. But I would appreciate the file!

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”