Master Oktagons Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
MasterOktagon
Engineer
Engineer

Master Oktagons Screenshots

Post by MasterOktagon »

Hi everyone!

I've seen people posting very nice screenshots here and I have allready thought of showing my own but I havn't started yet.
Yesterday I found an old savegame of mine, which was very cool and I directly began building on the Network again. I have not detailed much (but its planned) because I directly did some screenshots.

About the Game:
its a single player game started in 1920 and the game year is 1943. The company value is about 10 million €.

I have 2 Mainlines and 2 branch lines for passenger service. I play with FIRS Steeltown and have connected several industries of the steel chain.

1)
The great intersection of the main industrial area.
directly to the north is the steel mill, to the south is the coke oven. the catenary tracks are for the express passenger trains

2)
The main passenger station of southport town.
It has 5 passenger tracks and a track for passing goods trains (with chalk for the blast furnace). even though the limits are allready showing, especially when playing with cargodist and planning a new line.
Attachments
Quigley & Co., 1943-06-02.png
Quigley & Co., 1943-06-02.png (213.98 KiB) Viewed 594 times
Quigley & Co., 1943-06-08.png
Quigley & Co., 1943-06-08.png (255.73 KiB) Viewed 594 times
Until Next Time

MasterOktagon

Return to “Screenshots”