Wyctor's other vehicles

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Is Muki Cargo Tram useful?

Poll ended at 30 Jul 2006 20:50

yes
64%
no
No votes
what's Muki Cargo Tram?
36%

Total votes: 11

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

that's manful.
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

Ikarus 417/435 Rebuilt Version is released. See the first post.
Attachments
ikar417.dat
(111.58 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Here's a request from my dead Bus Shop (remember that). I hate this bus so I wouldn't mind if you didn't do it like most of my requests...

I have a papermodel but I don't want this bus that much but this is for the Quebec People on this forum.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

hey breeze, you makes me crazy. I think you cannot read,or whatever. Im not at home, Im in West Hoalthy for 3 weeks, im not working on anything.
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

wyctor wrote:hey breeze, you makes me crazy. I think you cannot read,or whatever. Im not at home, Im in West Hoalthy for 3 weeks, im not working on anything.
Opps my bad. Sorry.

I was thinking you were doing what I did and said that before you aculy are on vacation. Plus I posted that on the 30th and if I remember correctly you said you were leaving on the 31st.

Sorry then.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

i was in BUdapest, around 130 kms awazy from my home town on 30th. Now, Im in west hoathly. I went to Eastbourne and Brighton today, it was really good, but you can read my experiments in offtopic ;D
Kaorvor
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Wyctor's other vehicles

Post by Kaorvor »

Hello, I am very interested in this three last links in the topic post (Muki Cargo Tram and Wagons, WycTrains LightRail Train City01 and WycTrains InterCity 011) but that links don't work for Me. Can someone indicate Me for these files? Thx
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Wyctor's other vehicles

Post by griffinrails »

The Muki CargoTrams are included in this pack here: viewtopic.php?p=532495&hilit=huntram#p532495
I might actually have the light rail vehicles on me, but even then it would probably be a ToS breach to share them on the forums.
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”