Train stops where no signal is

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Ikarus-70
Engineer
Engineer

Train stops where no signal is

Post by Ikarus-70 »

Hi,
The red train stops out of nothing instead of travelling to the next red signal. Again I am puzzled.
Attachments
Unbenannt2.png
(710.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Auge
Director
Director

Re: Train stops where no signal is

Post by Auge »

Hello
Ikarus-70 wrote: 31 Jan 2022 21:05 The red train stops out of nothing instead of travelling to the next red signal. Again I am puzzled.
It looks to me that the train is driven electric and therefore needs a track with overhead wires. But the track beginning two tiles ahead looks not electified to me. You can electrify the tracks with the convert/upgrade tool of the track building menu for electric tracks (on the right side of the menu).

Tschö, Auge
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Train stops where no signal is

Post by Redirect Left »

Ikarus-70 wrote: 31 Jan 2022 21:05 Hi,
The red train stops out of nothing instead of travelling to the next red signal. Again I am puzzled.
As an addition to the above, yes it looks like your junctions were made using non-electric track, both of your junctions are made using a different type of track (no overhead power). If you fix that, I can't see any other issues.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.

Return to “General OpenTTD”