Nuclear waste GRF?

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

tatekuhic
Engineer
Engineer

Nuclear waste GRF?

Post by tatekuhic »

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a GRF that uses some form of nuclear waste cargo type? Making some DRS 37s for my own GRF and I was thinking if it is possible to make the DRS nuclear flask trains.
If there aren't any, then are there any GRFs that at least have some sort of nuclear power oriented cargos?
kamnet

Re: Nuclear waste GRF?

Post by kamnet »

The Representative UK Train Set (RUKTS) Extended train NewGRF includes a small nuclear energy cargo chain so that it can use some of the UK nuclear wagons.

There is also the Simple Uranium Mine (SUM) NewGRF which also offers uranium as a cargo to transport.

However, I don't believe that either of them offers nuclear waste as a cargo.
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Nuclear waste GRF?

Post by andythenorth »

There are at least 2 existing grfs with a nuclear chain :)

* RUKTS Extended
* Improved Town Industries (ITI)

There might be more already.

In future, FIRS 5 might add nuclear cargos, but that's a long way from decided or done. Erato (Chris) also has a cargoflow sketch for a detailed nuclear industry grf.

For completeness (and any grf authors reading this), there are currently multiple nuclear cargos and labels.

RUKTS Extended has Uranium (URAN) and Nuclear Waste (NWST), per https://github.com/StarRaid/Representit ... eader.pnml

ITI has Nuclear Fuel (NUKF) and Nuclear Waste (NUKW), per https://newgrf-specs.tt-wiki.net/wiki/C ... rgo_Labels

Return to “General OpenTTD”