[patch] Realistic Train Shunting

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [patch] Realistic Train Shunting

Post by ChillCore »

Code: Select all

Crash reason:
Exception: E1212012
Message: Assertion failed at line 134 of c:/github/OpenTTD-YPS/src/newgrf.cpp: feature < GSF_END
Pretty sure this is the issue as two peeps reported almost the same crashlog 8 months apart with no updates inbetween ...
What hapens if you do not use those NewGRF?

also ... ROFLOL Eddi, almost dropped my crystall ball .. again xD
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

dunno what you mean. i gave him a "probably", he replied with a "maybe", and i replied with another "maybe" that is about equally likely
You might not exactly be interested in Ferion, but if you are, have fun :)
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jfs »

patrik.kolibal wrote: 23 Nov 2021 06:14 Hi, maybe it's because I'm playing it on a laptop that's not very powerful. :?
For a less sarcastic answer, no it's not because your machine is slow. Unless you're playing on a 20 years old Windows XP computer with 256 MB RAM and a way too small harddrive (causing it to run out of memory), then being slow and underspecced will not make the game unstable or crash. It will make the game run slow and hitch, but not error.
patrik.kolibal
Engineer
Engineer

Post by patrik.kolibal »

jfs wrote: 23 Nov 2021 14:08
patrik.kolibal wrote: 23 Nov 2021 06:14 Hi, maybe it's because I'm playing it on a laptop that's not very powerful. :?
For a less sarcastic answer, no it's not because your machine is slow. Unless you're playing on a 20 years old Windows XP computer with 256 MB RAM and a way too small harddrive (causing it to run out of memory), then being slow and underspecced will not make the game unstable or crash. It will make the game run slow and hitch, but not error.
Ok

Return to “OpenTTD Development”