how much do they hate me? Don't enter in here now is obsolete

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

XD._.
Engineer
Engineer

how much do they hate me? Don't enter in here now is obsolete

Post by XD._. »

If someone starts a topic with the title then someone has to say how much they hate such a user starting with me how much they hate me :?: :?: :?:
edit: no, it is better not to talk about this. this was created based on a very strange experience in my :oops: :oops:
Last edited by XD._. on 24 Aug 2021 18:52, edited 3 times in total.
My server of Discord :D :D https://discord.gg/2MAYUK8e7P
Taschi
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: how much do they hate me?

Post by Taschi »

XD._. wrote: 13 Jun 2021 16:27 If someone starts a topic with the title then someone has to say how much they hate such a user starting with me how much they hate me :?: :?: :?:
Incredibly poorly thought-out posts like this are precisely why people here don't get along with you. Instead of thinking about what you are doing wrong, you just double down.

Here's a couple of hints for you:

Put a bit more effort into making your posts legible. I understand that you are not a native speaker and not very experienced at English so I don't expect you to be perfect, but commas and periods exist in Spanish as well.

Try to ask for things politely, rather demanding "give me this file" or "tell me how much you hate me".

Don't make everything about yourself. This thread is exactly the kind of thing you shouldn't do when people are annoyed at you.

Again, I understand that there is a language barrier, but even aside from that, you come off as hyperactive, impatient, and rude.
Challenger007
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Challenger007 »

I agree. You should be more polite and treat others the way you would like others to treat you. Rude messages will cause rudeness in response.
DrWho42
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by DrWho42 »

i don't hate you :D

Return to “Off-Topic”