3rd developer Twitch livestream on April 9th

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Michi_cc
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

3rd developer Twitch livestream on April 9th

Post by Michi_cc »

Come ask us questions about OpenTTD! After our fun but disagreeable second Twitch livestream yesterday and a very successful release of 1.11 which also marked our debut on Steam, we will host a chat Q&A stream on April 9th. Tune in at 18:00 UTC on Twitch— here’s a handy countdown and time zone converter.

LordAro, Timberwolf, TrueBrain and michi_cc will try but probably fail in answering all your questions you never dared to ask about OpenTTD in chat.
Wuzzy
Engineer
Engineer

Re: 3rd developer Twitch livestream on April 9th

Post by Wuzzy »

Why using a proprietary platform tho? :(
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andythenorth »

Wuzzy wrote: 07 Apr 2021 17:48 Why using a proprietary platform tho? :(
You know what, I think I'll cope with that. As freedom goes, I'm prepared to lose some for this.

Alternately, I could have written a reply to you that said:

"Why are you gatekeeping this? Why drain out people's motivation with pointless comments?"

But ya know, I didn't do that. Eh.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Lots of gamers use Twitch. It's like asking why are you developing a game for Microsoft Windows when you could be using FreeBSD instead.
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

I'd love to catch these live but they're in the worst possible time for me (4 to 5 AM). Would you consider having some streams a few hours earlier so that us Aussies can join in? :)
TrueBrain
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by TrueBrain »

Emperor Jake wrote: 09 Apr 2021 05:11 I'd love to catch these live but they're in the worst possible time for me (4 to 5 AM). Would you consider having some streams a few hours earlier so that us Aussies can join in? :)
Well, in good news, you can watch it on YouTube afterwards, but that is not the same, I agree .. being there is part of the fun!

Doing non-EU timezone will always be a bit tricky for us .. most developers are EU timezone based. So I cannot promise the next livestream will be earlier. But I will keep this in mind for sure :) Sorry .. and I appreciate you do want to be there :D
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Return to “General OpenTTD”