[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Baxtrey
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by Baxtrey »

Is there any way to pass this Patch to a normal newGRF, this patches gives me problem as I progress through the game, but this airport is phenomenal, and I have no knowledge about passing a patch to newGRF or making one.

http://imgfz.com/i/qK8EifY.png
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

Sheesh, this was a fun read.

Glad it got sorted out as I consider CZTR to be of the best looking 32Bit graphics that ever got made for this game.

One thing I would like to ask is what software do you use to render your sprites and if possible could you share the scene setup? This would help folks that want to make new graphics that look visually consistent with your stuff (I have some ideas of my own for this).
Holyhong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Holyhong »

Hey there!
This project looks more and more awesome every time I check it out again once in a while.

I am looking forward to your buildings-set and especially to your economy-set.

Can you provide us with some recent pics?
And - I'm not asking for final dates - is there something like a roadmap? I would really like to see, what your current plans are.

Thank you guys so much for working on this!
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

stefino_cz wrote: 15 Jul 2020 12:32
kamnet wrote: 15 Jul 2020 01:34 ...And let's stop discussing the issue of the license. Thank you.
Thank you kamnet :)
I think you still owe me a reply to my private message.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

glx wrote: 15 Jul 2020 20:53 Standalone executable still exist, check here
Thanks, we weill try it. In case it will work I'm going to apologize to developers.
makar0niasty wrote: 18 Jul 2020 11:05 So, there, your amazing Czech set has made me register here, after 10+ years of watching sneakily from the shadows ...
We are glad that people like our GRF. We know about these bugs but it is joined with unpublished GRFs etc. We will fix it as soon as possible. The problem is the time because I have no time for OTTD atm.
Killer 11 wrote: 18 Jul 2020 16:46 Sheesh, this was a fun read.

Glad it got sorted out as I consider CZTR to be of the best looking 32Bit graphics that ever got made for this game.

One thing I would like to ask is what software do you use to render your sprites and if possible could you share the scene setup? This would help folks that want to make new graphics that look visually consistent with your stuff (I have some ideas of my own for this).
We are using a lot of 3D SW like 3Ds max, Blender, SketchUp. But I like a promoter of this project use Rhinoceros so all models are imported into this SW and rendered. I have no problem with sharing it.
Holyhong wrote: 19 Jul 2020 06:26 Hey there!
This project looks more and more awesome every time I check it out again once in a while.

I am looking forward to your buildings-set and especially to your economy-set.

Can you provide us with some recent pics?
And - I'm not asking for final dates - is there something like a roadmap? I would really like to see, what your current plans are.

Thank you guys so much for working on this!
This is a "map" of our industry. We want to publish it soon (without graphics). It will fix a lot of problems with vehicles - cargos.
INDUSTRY.png
(451.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
planetmaker wrote: 19 Jul 2020 06:48 I think you still owe me a reply to my private message.
Sorry, I'll fix it.
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

Hi any work is done so far on czech aircrafts set ? Thank you:)
makar0niasty
Engineer
Engineer

Post by makar0niasty »

stefino_cz wrote: 19 Jul 2020 13:54
makar0niasty wrote: 18 Jul 2020 11:05 So, there, your amazing Czech set has made me register here, after 10+ years of watching sneakily from the shadows ...
Thanks! No rush with fixing :mrgreen: I think everybody understands that the whole CZTR team has their hands full, just thought I will report it in case it is unknown.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

makar0niasty wrote: 20 Jul 2020 13:01 Thanks! No rush with fixing :mrgreen: I think everybody understands that the whole CZTR team has their hands full, just thought I will report it in case it is unknown.
The problem is that I did a lot of work when I studied at the university because I had a lot of free time. I'm so busy now so I have not so much time for OTTD :/
VikTTD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VikTTD »

CZ: Nebylo by dobré třeba místo kolejí na 350 km/h dát zpátky koleje na 160km/h? Dost mi tam chybí! :bow:
EN: It would not be good to put the tracks back to 160 km / h instead of the tracks at 350 km / h? I miss a lot there!
reyasem
Engineer
Engineer

Post by reyasem »

Hi again, everyone.

I need to ask, is there a manual or anything i can read to understand the difference between the rail and road variants?

Now im kinda afraid to upgrade my stuffs since the last time i did that, the world turned into a great depression and i had to start a new game. 😂

Also, my bridges are sorta messed up. The vanilla ones are somehow mixed up (like, the left half of the bridge uses round brown metal, while the right half uses pointy red metal) and those that are from CZTR only works for rails (only one road bridge from CZTR that works fine) anyone knows why?
VikTTD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VikTTD »

reyasem wrote: 27 Jul 2020 04:14 Hi again, everyone.

I need to ask, is there a manual or anything i can read to understand the difference between the rail and road variants?

Now im kinda afraid to upgrade my stuffs since the last time i did that, the world turned into a great depression and i had to start a new game. 😂

Also, my bridges are sorta messed up. The vanilla ones are somehow mixed up (like, the left half of the bridge uses round brown metal, while the right half uses pointy red metal) and those that are from CZTR only works for rails (only one road bridge from CZTR that works fine) anyone knows why?
EN:It's not finished
CZ:Není to hotové
(PS:EN: I'm not a developer, I just asked before! :wink: :) CZ:Nejsem vývojář, jenom jsem se taky před tím ptal!)
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

We added link to our disc in the first post. We hope that it will solve current problem with licences.
makar0niasty
Engineer
Engineer

Post by makar0niasty »

stefino_cz wrote: 29 Jul 2020 13:58 We added link to our disc in the first post. We hope that it will solve current problem with licences.
Thanks! I have noticed there is a few new grfs like domy (houses), industry and planes(!) and a few more... (Aktualni folder)...can these be used or are still more of a wip version? (as the _prac in the name would suggest)
Also, you have a PM ;)
morrelo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by morrelo »

Hi, thanks for this amazing set, it brought me back to play OTTD again after a really long time. Is there any way to support you? PayPal or something?
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

morrelo wrote: 24 Aug 2020 19:29 Hi, thanks for this amazing set, it brought me back to play OTTD again after a really long time. Is there any way to support you? PayPal or something?
No thanks. Our work is completely free :wink: On the other hand due this reason we make it in our free time which is unavailable atm. I have no idea when we will continue in our sets :?
Fik21
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fik21 »

Zdravím mohu se jen zeptat jestli už se to tu řešilo tak se omlouvám ale bude i 460 v budoucnu?
ICE-T-Fan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ICE-T-Fan »

A very big like from me for this set! I use it on my Thuringia scenario, because there are no german 32 bpp-trains at the moment.
gebik
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gebik »

I have got a problem, while using your CZTR grfs from "aktuální grf" folder in your Google Drive. All industry graphics are broken. Is this a bug, or intention? Screenshot:
Error in CZTR.png
You can see, what is wrong...
(882.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Are you an eye candy player? Check out Invisible engine set! viewtopic.php?f=67&t=88934
You can write to me in English, or Czech. Můžete mi psát česky nebo anglicky.

Formerly known as MLG.
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

I see that you have made one Czech Airlines A319 and one Lufthansa A380 32bpp . Is it possible that you post them to the public as grf so we can play with them until other models are added ? Pleaseeee they look very nice 🙏🙏 thank you
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

MLG wrote: 08 Oct 2020 06:05 I have got a problem, while using your CZTR grfs from "aktuální grf" folder in your Google Drive. All industry graphics are broken. Is this a bug, or intention? Screenshot: Error in CZTR.png
It is still unpublished GRF - we are still working on it. Because we have no graphics for it, it is substitued by these red squares or boxes.
bassem.90 wrote: 16 Oct 2020 09:52 I see that you have made one Czech Airlines A319 and one Lufthansa A380 32bpp . Is it possible that you post them to the public as grf so we can play with them until other models are added ? Pleaseeee they look very nice 🙏🙏 thank you
This GRF is also unpublished but as MLG wrote, you are should be able to see our "Aktuální GRF" folder (this wasn't in our plan to publish this folder :D ) and in this folder is our Plane set which hase these two planes and some new graphics for airports.

Return to “Graphics Development”