estaciones

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Angell
Engineer
Engineer

estaciones

Post by Angell »

Thank you, I use a translator for my poor English skills, please excuse me, I have a concern, how can I activate the stations to receive cargo from their construction and not have to wait for the first vehicle.
Regards
Thank you
Angell :bow: :bow: :) :)
2TallTyler
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: estaciones

Post by 2TallTyler »

I don't think that's possible. You have to wait for the first vehicle.

Sorry. :)
MagicBuzz
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MagicBuzz »

Hello,

The behaviour you want was original Transport Tycoon, and also Deluxe.

In my memories, there are two things that prevent cargo to be generated in your station before the first vehicle arrives:
- CargoDist: As the link graph depends of the actual transportation connection, it needs vehicules to deserve stations to work
- An old parameter but I forgot the name... No sure it still exists

Why do you want to generate cargo before you vehicle arrives?
It will reduce your ratings as you may not transport all cargo types (ie. in town you may build a dedicated station to transport valuables, not passengers and mail).
Same if a second industry opens beside an existing station, you may not want to transport it immediately.
_dp_
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by _dp_ »

MagicBuzz wrote: 21 Jul 2020 17:05 - An old parameter but I forgot the name... No sure it still exists
It does, you can stilll get old behaviour if you type "set order.selectgoods off" in the console. But it's not like it was hidden without a reason so it may be better to just learn to play without it.

Return to “General OpenTTD”