Screenshot Of The Month Competition - February 2023

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
LupusMechanicus
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Screenshot Of The Month Competition - June 2020

Post by LupusMechanicus »

:D Thanks guys! Don't forget! We have to fill the booking forms soon for this next trip. :wink:
fridaemon
Director
Director

Post by fridaemon »

AlexTheDacian wrote: 13 Jul 2020 13:44 :D Thanks guys! Don't forget! We have to fill the booking forms soon for this next trip. :wink:
Don't be affraid! I'll create something in this week :twisted:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Beach Objects * Shopping Centres * Skyscrapers * Garage Entrances
Modular Warehouses * Trucks & Buses Parking Lots * Bus Depots * Bus Terminals
Road Waypoints * Road Stops * Eyecandy Objects * Building Set

Winner of the Screenshot of 09/20, 11/20, 02/21, 06/21, 07/21, 05/22 and 06/22.:twisted:
GarryG
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GarryG »

Here my screenshot of a dam with camping ground high up in the hills. Nice spot for fresh water fishing and calm waters for the kids to swim and play in canoes.
Attachments
GarryGJulyComp.png
(1.22 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Soot Happens
Screenshot Of The Month Winner March 2020
All my projects are GPLv2 License unless stated.
Auz Road Sets: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=87335
Auz Project Releases: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=84725
Auz Trains: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74193
Auz Industry Sets: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74471
Auz Objects: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75657
Auz Bridges: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75248
Auz Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76390
Auz Tracks: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=82691
Auz Subway Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=85335
Auz Eyecandy TramTracks: viewtopic.php?t=89908
Fredinho
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fredinho »

My entry for July! A mountain resort overlooking the beautiful town of Røldal.
Attachments
Mountain Resort.png
(1.23 MiB) Not downloaded yet
LupusMechanicus
Engineer
Engineer

Quick question related to the GIF, how much time is too much time? (aka, maximum allowed time for a moving or static camera) :?: :shock:
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

AlexTheDacian wrote: 24 Jul 2020 18:41 Quick question related to the GIF, how much time is too much time? (aka, maximum allowed time for a moving or static camera) :?: :shock:
Rules wrote:* Animated GIFS are permitted if specified in the current month's theme. GIFs must focus on one moving or stationary subject, as a slideshow constitutes multiple screenshots and breaks the following rule.
* Only one entry per participant. Entries may be withdrawn or replaced at any time before the deadline.
Not too much here about run time. How much time are you considering? Could it be too much to hold the viewer's attention? What are the dimensions? How many events are happening simultaneously? What is the file size?
Note that animated gifs were not specified for this month's theme, but I am flexible on this if the animation is the focus and is not overbearing.
LupusMechanicus
Engineer
Engineer

15-30 seconds tops, static camera, preferably a 480x480 resolution to fit in the stuff and at a size that won't pass 8MBs, meaning that i need to tinker a bit with how many frames are in one second :| if it ends up in a lower quality compared to the static PNG, i'll just upload the PNG here as an entry and add a separate link for the GIF just for people to see it animated.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

AlexTheDacian wrote: 24 Jul 2020 20:04 15-30 seconds tops, static camera, preferably a 480x480 resolution to fit in the stuff and at a size that won't pass 8MBs, meaning that i need to tinker a bit with how many frames are in one second :| if it ends up in a lower quality compared to the static PNG, i'll just upload the PNG here as an entry and add a separate link for the GIF just for people to see it animated.
Take your best frame png and use it as a "movie poster" for your sunmission and then upload the gif as a spoiler. That should work.
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

It's been 2 years or so since I last joined in, so why not for July :D

Fresh snow has fallen on this small town in the Kansai Prefecture of Japan. With the main roads now clear, eager skiing fanatics descend upon the small town carpark for a day out on the slopes or some family fun down at the ice rink - others join the awaiting Super Saloon Yumeji 1 train for a view of the lake and surrounding scenery.
Attachments
TinScreenshotJuly.png
(2.8 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Regards,

Tinny/Tintinfan. :)
temporal8
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by temporal8 »

Rest, massage, ski, snowboard and outdoor life at "Mountain View Resort & spa".
Attachments
SOTM Mountain Resort Temporal8.gif
(1.85 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Real Projects 32bpp releases:

Real Semi Trucks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90996
Real Houses Eyecandy Objects 32bp: viewtopic.php?t=90767
Real Ships 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90733
Real Industries 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90183
Real Houses Townset 32bp: viewtopic.php?p=1254605
Real Stations 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1255635
Real Cars 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1249244
Real Vehicles 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1253581
Real Bus 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1249245
Real Trucks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1254468
Real Parks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1250255
Argentina World Cup 2022 Champions Bus 32bpp viewtopic.php?p=1257026
Ljp
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ljp »

I enclose a picture of Mundingworth Lake resort. An idilic location that has been home to some residents seeking a quiet life and also a small camping ground for weekenders to get away from the big city.
Unfortunately since the discovery of coal in the mountainside the local transport tycoon has lived up to his company name of 'The Dark Side' and has mined further and further into the mountain threatening the lakeside resort.
Who will win?
Attachments
The Dark Side, 5th Apr 2167.png
(698.91 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

And here is my screenshot for participating in the competition :wink: . There was a desire to create this time :D .
Attachments
SOTM_July2020_STD_Mountain Resort.png
Novoaltaysk mountain resort is located on the high rocky coast of a tropical island. Tourists can get there by water transport, and then from the pier go to travel by bus, minibus, taxi or rented car. There is a Golf club, forest camps, airfield, fruit plantation, various recreation and entertainment places in the city.
(571.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
fridaemon
Director
Director

Post by fridaemon »

Hi!
Finally I'm here with my screenshot. :) I spent all day working on it at my work today :D

Fridaemon's Winter Resort.jpg
I present to you newly opened Ski & Wellness Winter Resort which lies in quite place in the mountains. Fridaemon's company invested 120 000 000 USD in the creation of a lake, hotels, bus and train stations and Ski Centre in last three years. Hope people will want to enjoy this nice resort and use our modern busses and trains! You're all welcome!
(793.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I present to you newly opened Ski & Wellness Winter Resort which lies in quite place in the mountains. Fridaemon's company invested 120 000 000 USD in the creation of a lake, hotels, bus and train stations and Ski Centre in last three years. Hope people will want to enjoy this nice resort and use our modern busses and trains! You're all welcome!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Beach Objects * Shopping Centres * Skyscrapers * Garage Entrances
Modular Warehouses * Trucks & Buses Parking Lots * Bus Depots * Bus Terminals
Road Waypoints * Road Stops * Eyecandy Objects * Building Set

Winner of the Screenshot of 09/20, 11/20, 02/21, 06/21, 07/21, 05/22 and 06/22.:twisted:
LupusMechanicus
Engineer
Engineer

They all do look incredible. :D But my turn will come later today. :wink:

Edit: here it is :D
The Górniwek Ski Resort is a newly built tourist attraction, with the help of the newly acquired funds from the Leošava Federation Committe of Development. Current plans include new ski tracks, an expanded ski-lift network and a railway network at the base of the peak, connecting the various ski tracks and ski-lifts.
Attachments
Górniwek-Ski-Resort.png
(5.13 MiB) Not downloaded yet
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

wallyweb wrote:Introducing wallyweb Expeditions, a group of trecking resorts from across the globe. Today's trek is our Mountain Resort specializing in all aspects of mountaineering.
We have three mountains to serve your particular skill level:
Alphamont: An easy climb with a variety of challenges suited to the novice. Our highly trained and experienced guides will have you rappelling your way to fame in no time.
Betamont: For the intermediately skilled climber, our guides will have you up and down within a day.
Mount Wall: The most challenging of all, our guides and porters will lead you to the best route to the top. This is a multi day ascent reserved for the most experienced mountaineer.
Each mountain has its own base camp where accommodations are in eight-person campaign tents with a cabin that provides showers, a kitchen, a meeting room and storage for your supplies and equipment as well each has an ambulance with fully trained rescue personnel. We ask that you bring back what you went up with. Blue trash bins are plentiful and are cleared daily.
Our main lodge area features a medical clinic, an outfitter for your supplies and a properly crewed rescue helicopter. The lodge itself has a five star restaurant and bar : The Carabiner Lounge, as well as rooms for incidental guests.
The site is fully serviced by shuttle buses and a delivery truck. Sorry, no cars please. Our office in nearby Whitehorse has parking for several hundred cars and we provide a complimentary Scenic Cruiser bus to get you and your team to our resort. Won't you come climbing with us?
Attachments
wallyweb Expeditions Mountain Resort.png
(5.47 MiB) Not downloaded yet
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

All the world is now at August 1, 2020.
Time to get out and vote. :mrgreen:
AlexTheDacian wrote:The Górniwek Ski Resort is a newly built tourist attraction, with the help of the newly acquired funds from the Leošava Federation Committe of Development. Current plans include new ski tracks, an expanded ski-lift network and a railway network at the base of the peak, connecting the various ski tracks and ski-lifts.
Fredinho wrote:My entry for July! A mountain resort overlooking the beautiful town of Røldal.
fridaemon wrote:I present to you newly opened Ski & Wellness Winter Resort which lies in quite place in the mountains. Fridaemon's company invested 120 000 000 USD in the creation of a lake, hotels, bus and train stations and Ski Centre in last three years. Hope people will want to enjoy this nice resort and use our modern busses and trains! You're all welcome!
GarryG wrote:Here my screenshot of a dam with camping ground high up in the hills. Nice spot for fresh water fishing and calm waters for the kids to swim and play in canoes.
Ljp wrote:I enclose a picture of Mundingworth Lake resort. An idilic location that has been home to some residents seeking a quiet life and also a small camping ground for weekenders to get away from the big city.
Unfortunately since the discovery of coal in the mountainside the local transport tycoon has lived up to his company name of 'The Dark Side' and has mined further and further into the mountain threatening the lakeside resort.
Who will win?
STD wrote:Novoaltaysk mountain resort is located on the high rocky coast of a tropical island. Tourists can get there by water transport, and then from the pier go to travel by bus, minibus, taxi or rented car. There is a Golf club, forest camps, airfield, fruit plantation, various recreation and entertainment places in the city.
temporal8 wrote:Rest, massage, ski, snowboard and outdoor life at "Mountain View Resort & spa"
Tintinfan wrote:Fresh snow has fallen on this small town in the Kansai Prefecture of Japan. With the main roads now clear, eager skiing fanatics descend upon the small town carpark for a day out on the slopes or some family fun down at the ice rink - others join the awaiting Super Saloon Yumeji 1 train for a view of the lake and surrounding scenery.
wallyweb wrote:Introducing wallyweb Expeditions, a group of trecking resorts from across the globe. Today's trek is our Mountain Resort specializing in all aspects of mountaineering.
We have three mountains to serve your particular skill level:
Alphamont: An easy climb with a variety of challenges suited to the novice. Our highly trained and experienced guides will have you rappelling your way to fame in no time.
Betamont: For the intermediately skilled climber, our guides will have you up and down within a day.
Mount Wall: The most challenging of all, our guides and porters will lead you to the best route to the top. This is a multi day ascent reserved for the most experienced mountaineer.
Each mountain has its own base camp where accommodations are in eight-person campaign tents with a cabin that provides showers, a kitchen, a meeting room and storage for your supplies and equipment as well each has an ambulance with fully trained rescue personnel. We ask that you bring back what you went up with. Blue trash bins are plentiful and are cleared daily.
Our main lodge area features a medical clinic, an outfitter for your supplies and a properly crewed rescue helicopter. The lodge itself has a five star restaurant and bar : The Carabiner Lounge, as well as rooms for incidental guests.
The site is fully serviced by shuttle buses and a delivery truck. Sorry, no cars please. Our office in nearby Whitehorse has parking for several hundred cars and we provide a complimentary Scenic Cruiser bus to get you and your team to our resort. Won't you come climbing with us?
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

OK folks. July is done and the votes are in. Time to vacate the resorts and get back to work. :mrgreen:

Our winner is Fredinho and what a wonderful job he did. Now comes the hard part ... He has to give us a new topic for August. 8)
A PM has been sent.
LupusMechanicus
Engineer
Engineer

Congrats Fredinho! :wink: :D
temporal8
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by temporal8 »