[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by michael blunck »

Sorry. What's the problem?

regards
Michael
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

michael blunck wrote: 17 Mar 2020 15:07 Sorry. What's the problem?

regards
Michael
I found the NFO tutorials so I decided to code it in NFO. But I had a problem with waiting cargo animation. So in the end we'll continue in M4.
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

stefino_cz wrote: 17 Mar 2020 15:54 [...] I had a problem with waiting cargo animation.
You don't need "real animation" for waiting cargo display. In NewStations I'm using "loading states" together with randomisation, which results in a nice effect. OTOH, use of "animatiom" makes more sense in certain triggered applications, e.g. moving cranes depending on trains loading/unloading cargo. Or something else.

regards
Michael
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

michael blunck wrote: 17 Mar 2020 18:56
stefino_cz wrote: 17 Mar 2020 15:54 [...] I had a problem with waiting cargo animation.
You don't need "real animation" for waiting cargo display. In NewStations I'm using "loading states" together with randomisation, which results in a nice effect. OTOH, use of "animatiom" makes more sense in certain triggered applications, e.g. moving cranes depending on trains loading/unloading cargo. Or something else.

regards
Michael
Yes, similar like loading states in code for vehicles :) It was only test to code it in NFO but I've decided to give it back to Vasek and he'll slowly continue in M4 in his free time.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Updated graphics set CZTR Wagons-cargo 1.0.0 was published. It has no new graphics, only code and cargos were updated.
SeiterSK
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeiterSK »

:bow: please I have a problem with graphics specifically Bus set and Truck set other goes fine even if I tried to reinstall the game still nothing I do not know on the mobile how to attach pictures here for a reply thank you in advance :)

prosím mam problem s grafikami konkrétne iba Bus set a Truck set ostatné ide v pohode aj ked som skúšal preinstalovat hru stale nič som na mobile neviem ako sa tu prikladaju obrázky za odpoved predom ďakujem :)

(Google translator :))
VikTTD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VikTTD »

SeiterSK wrote: 31 Mar 2020 10:53 :bow: please I have a problem with graphics specifically Bus set and Truck set other goes fine even if I tried to reinstall the game still nothing I do not know on the mobile how to attach pictures here for a reply thank you in advance :)

prosím mam problem s grafikami konkrétne iba Bus set a Truck set ostatné ide v pohode aj ked som skúšal preinstalovat hru stale nič som na mobile neviem ako sa tu prikladaju obrázky za odpoved predom ďakujem :)

(Google translator :))

CZ: Tenhle problém má asi hodně lidí. Stačí si dát zpátky starší!!! Nevim jak je to na mobile, ale na tom to asi nepůjde! :cry: Konkrétně:
1).......................................CZTR Bus set Beta 1.0.0
2).......................................CZTR Truck set 1.0.0
To by mělo fungovat (alespoň mě to funguje!)
(PS:Nechce se mi to překládat)
anto1984
Engineer
Engineer

Post by anto1984 »

Hi guys, thanks for your wonderful work. It has been a long time since I played openttd. In the past I also developed some newGrf in 32bpp, which I still found on internet :-). It was satisfying.
Now I decided to play with your great replacement, but I have a problem.
I downloaded a Scenario (Italy 0.35), with no newGrf. I added the GRF of your set (downloded by the in-game downloader), starting the game in the 1905, but I have some problems with train availability. In particular, depending on the order of the newGrf, I see passenger wagon or cargo wagon. Sometimes passenger wagons an only 1 cargo wagon. Never both at the same time.

It only happens if I use a scenario. If I start a new game, all works well.

Could you help me?

I've also tried to put the engines newGrfs at the end of the list, but it doesn't work for me.

Thanks in advance
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

anto1984 wrote: 09 Apr 2020 09:15 Hi guys, thanks for your wonderful work. It has been a long time since I played openttd. In the past I also developed some newGrf in 32bpp, which I still found on internet :-). It was satisfying.
Now I decided to play with your great replacement, but I have a problem.
I downloaded a Scenario (Italy 0.35), with no newGrf. I added the GRF of your set (downloded by the in-game downloader), starting the game in the 1905, but I have some problems with train availability. In particular, depending on the order of the newGrf, I see passenger wagon or cargo wagon. Sometimes passenger wagons an only 1 cargo wagon. Never both at the same time.

It only happens if I use a scenario. If I start a new game, all works well.

Could you help me?

I've also tried to put the engines newGrfs at the end of the list, but it doesn't work for me.

Thanks in advance
Hi, if the problem is only in scenario and in normal game it works OK, the problem is in scenario. I have to admit that I have no idea how scenario works. If there are any saved properties which are making this bugs.
Stefino
cmhbob
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cmhbob »

I've checked out several of the NewGRFs and love the graphics. You all should be very proud of the work you've done.

I know you're working on an English translation for later this year, but is there any way you can do a quick post here with road and rail translations? That would be a huge help.
--
Bob
The wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...
Me, elsewhere
paulicus25
Engineer
Engineer

Post by paulicus25 »

Hi Guys

Some stunning work here. Very very nice overall. The level of detail is amazing.

It is a shame that the locomotive scale on the rail engines is so totally out of sync with other locomotive sets, meaning its a case of use it by itself or not at all. Although I understand this was what has allowed for the degree of detail so i cant really complain!

I have a few questions that have probably been answered before.

1.) Do you plan on adding water graphics at some point, as at the moment all the water is a dark solid still grey. It detracts completely from the landscape right now. I assume this is a work in progress.

2.) I absolutely love the locomotive smoke and diesel smoke details in the effects set. So much so that i decided to try the smoke with other train and industry sets etc. The locomotive smoke still looks great, but things like the factory smoke look out of place. I figure I could live with it, except the factory emission smoke keeps clipping like tall buildings tend to do and it is somewhat of an eyesore. Is there any plans on putting parameters into the effects set to toggle each of the effects in the set on and off individually, to allow more control? Or is there something I could do to negate the flickering and clipping on the factory emission smoke? It would be great to use the smoke for the locos without having to see the glitchy factory smoke.
Factory Smoke.png
Factory Smoke.png (100.93 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
Shows the smoke from this set appearing with ECS industries. The smoke tends to flicker and get cut short with vertical lines. If you need me to remove this image then let me know and i can strip it. I tried to put it in as a link to avoid clutter but it was being stubborn.

3.) I tried using the tram set with RATT roads but the RATT roads tram lines and catenary are overwritten by the ones in this set, meaning trolley bus lines can barely be seen at all and the tram lines look out of place. Are you planning on putting a parameter into the set to to be able to toggle the tram lines themselves on or off to enable play with just the trams?

4.) Is there some additional requirement for the truck set? I can't seem to get any trucks to appear at all in the vehicle list at all. The buses and trams appear but not the trucks.

I tried downloading the sets again today, so they should be up to date. My Openttd build was built VERY recently too, so I would suspect that is not a problem.
NessPJ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by NessPJ »

Hello guys,

This set looks very cool! I wanted to try it, so i downloaded it using the 'Online content' menu.
I set the files in OpenGRF settings. Yet nothing in the game changes? Even after restart (i don't get an error message about it either).

https://imgur.com/qNQ52TK

[Edit]

Fixed it! I had to start a new game for it to work.

PS.

Is there a way to use the Buildings/Industry from zBase at the same time?
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

cmhbob wrote: 09 May 2020 04:00 I've checked out several of the NewGRFs and love the graphics. You all should be very proud of the work you've done.

I know you're working on an English translation for later this year, but is there any way you can do a quick post here with road and rail translations? That would be a huge help.
We also want to add English transtation but ... We can do it in the next upodate in case I won't forget :lol:

pulicius:
1.It is a problem. 8bpp graphics water works with pixels which are able to do some animation. But yes, it is possible that the water will be changed in the future.
2. The problem with the smoke is caused by graphics which is placed out of objects bounding box. Only way how to fix it is to make bounding box of the object bigger.
3. I think we can add switch which turn catenary on or off.
4. Yeah. it is one big project. It seems that whole project stands and falls on our industry set. So our truck set also needs an update so we have to remake it like railway or trams atm.

NessPJ: Try tu put zBase on the first place in this table.
Capitan_JackedCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Capitan_JackedCZ »

Já bych se chtěl jen zeptat, já jsem si stáhl mód road set 2.0.0 a je tam jen jeden druh silnic. to by mi ani moc nevadilo, ale ty silnice jsou kočičí hlavy a už si dál nevím rady, Co mám dělat
VikTTD
Engineer
Engineer

Re:

Post by VikTTD »

Capitan_JackedCZ wrote: 23 May 2020 18:24 Já bych se chtěl jen zeptat, já jsem si stáhl mód road set 2.0.0 a je tam jen jeden druh silnic. to by mi ani moc nevadilo, ale ty silnice jsou kočičí hlavy a už si dál nevím rady, Co mám dělat
Musíš mít verzi v1.10. nebo si dát silnice (starší) CZTR road set v1.0. ...
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

This is an English-only forum. Please speak in English in public threads. Private messages, of course, can be in any language. :)
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
VikTTD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VikTTD »

Chrill wrote: 24 May 2020 17:16 This is an English-only forum. Please speak in English in public threads. Private messages, of course, can be in any language. :)
And how do you make those messages private?
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Click the contact bubble , email or msg .
MStarha
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MStarha »

I can't seem to get FIRS and CZTR sets to work together properly. The game does not show any errors, but when I go to Train Depot > New vehicles, there are no engines available. Only the trains that are engines and carriages at the same time (engines that can carry passangers). Wagons are available with the potential to load Firs cargo, trucks seem to be fine as well. Only the engines are the problem I am facing. I tried older versions of Firs with no success. The versions I am running are the newest available through Bananas. Game version is 1.10.1.

What could be the solution? The issue is present on Windows 10 as well as Linux Mint 19.1.
Thank you!

P.S. Fantastic work btw.
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

I find no problems I have included a list of GRF'S that I am currently playing with .
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 18.53.37.png
(294.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Graphics Development”