Version 1.10.1 - The information bar at the bottom of the window if not displaying

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Colin Haggett
Engineer
Engineer

Version 1.10.1 - The information bar at the bottom of the window if not displaying

Post by Colin Haggett »

Between two operating sessions the information bar across the bottom of the Window stopped displaying
The Bar normally displays: Current date, Bank Balance and information about Bonuses, First train, e.t.c.
I’ve worked through the settings but cannot find anything related.
Please help, or suggest someone who can.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
No information bat at the bottom of the window
(510.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet
mak
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Version 1.10.1 - The information bar at the bottom of the window if not displaying

Post by mak »

Check whether avaiable in 'full screen ' mode, will prbably be there.
If playing in a 'window' reduce the size of your 'window' and it will appear. (hopefully)
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Version 1.10.1 - The information bar at the bottom of the window if not displaying

Post by jfs »

If that's your entire screen you have taken a screenshot of, then something is definitely weird, since the top toolbar isn't centrered either.

Try opening the game options (wrench button) and changing the screen resolution to something smaller. Turn off fullscreen mode if it's enabled.
mak
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mak »

jfs wrote: 18 May 2020 18:15 If that's your entire screen you have taken a screenshot of, then something is definitely weird, since the top toolbar isn't centrered either.

Try opening the game options (wrench button) and changing the screen resolution to something smaller. Turn off fullscreen mode if it's enabled.
Not necesarily weird as there is a 'setting' to align both top and/or bottom bars to left,centre or right.
Colin Haggett
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Colin Haggett »

Thanks for your help.

The screen shot I supplied was not the full screen. I could not find the wrench icon but found for some reason that the Open TTD screen was displaying lower than normal on my screen and information bat at the bottom had slid behind the Windows menu.

I did not notice this until after reading your replies and looking for the wrench Icon

Colin
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jfs »

mak wrote: 18 May 2020 20:16
jfs wrote: 18 May 2020 18:15 If that's your entire screen you have taken a screenshot of, then something is definitely weird, since the top toolbar isn't centrered either.

Not necesarily weird as there is a 'setting' to align both top and/or bottom bars to left,centre or right.
Yes but that puts it all the way to the left (or right), or perfectly in the middle. There is no setting for "slightly to the left" :)

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”