Nations Game Season 4

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.

Timescale time!

1 week - 5 years
14%
1 week - 10 years
9%
1 day - 1 year
18%
1 day - 2 years
18%
Slow down timescale as game progresses
41%

Total votes: 22

NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Nations Game Season 4

Post by NoMorePacers »

MAP UNLOCKED

The Reich has further expanded, taking the Danish Peninsula and islands, and forming its agricultural sector, with some farms, and building industry across the lands. The Wehrmacht has expanded to 1,000,000 soldiers in the Heer, and with 1,200 ships now in the Kriegsmarine. The Kaiser is willing to further expand into the Netherlands, provided there isn't resistance from Dutch peasants, and start colonising lands further afield than Europe.
Attachments
game.png
(186.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ALEXbr
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ALEXbr »

MAP UNLOCKED

The Eastern Balkanic Union is expanding towards new places: Budapest, Szeged, Kecskemet, Debrecen, Oradea, Timisoara, Novi Sad, Belgrade, Adapazari, Bursa, Canakkale and Balikesir. Its population has increased a lot, being now ~ 2 200 000 people.

The king Mustafa V is proposing the leadership of the United Germanic Reich a program where the water routes between our countries will be established, and also research into railway building will be conducted. Some is already in progress, but with external help it will give useful results much faster.
Attachments
game.png
(280.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ⒶALEX
My screenshots (OpenTTD); what should I do? Also, AltSFX!
I❤️OTTD
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

ALEXbr wrote: 23 Aug 2019 13:31 MAP UNLOCKED

The Eastern Balkanic Union is expanding towards new places: Budapest, Szeged, Kecskemet, Debrecen, Oradea, Timisoara, Novi Sad, Belgrade, Adapazari, Bursa, Canakkale and Balikesir. Its population has increased a lot, being now ~ 2 200 000 people.

The king Mustafa V is proposing the leadership of the United Germanic Reich a program where the water routes between our countries will be established, and also research into railway building will be conducted. Some is already in progress, but with external help it will give useful results much faster.
What would you like to trade? We have a fairly large industrial base, and can send raw materials extracted from your mines to our factories. We shall thus convert them into processed goods and send some back to you, with our trademark German engineering used to manufacture them giving you and your citizens an assurance of quality and durability.

We are also willing to send the Wehrmacht to help train your army up and give them some equipment.
ALEXbr
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ALEXbr »

What would you like to trade? We have a fairly large industrial base, and can send raw materials extracted from your mines to our factories. We shall thus convert them into processed goods and send some back to you, with our trademark German engineering used to manufacture them giving you and your citizens an assurance of quality and durability.
Yeah, that would be OK. In exchange for your high quality manufacturing, the Eastern Balkanic Union will give some fresh crops. Your citizens will absolutely love them. Also, we will give you some petrol, for lighting purposes (so far). Our research in petrol exploration resulted in an increased production at our sites. Research like that will eventually lead to a sustainable railway network.
We are also willing to send the Wehrmacht to help train your army up and give them some equipment
Not interested here yet.
ⒶALEX
I❤️OTTD
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

ALEXbr wrote: 23 Aug 2019 21:16
Yeah, that would be OK. In exchange for your high quality manufacturing, the Eastern Balkanic Union will give some fresh crops. Your citizens will absolutely love them. Also, we will give you some petrol, for lighting purposes (so far). Our research in petrol exploration resulted in an increased production at our sites. Research like that will eventually lead to a sustainable railway network.
The United Germanic Reich agrees to this deal, and we shall send our barges down the Danube to collect the goods. We believe both the agriculture and the oil will be of great use to our citizens. The oil also may or may not be useful in a secret research project. :P
We are also willing to send the Wehrmacht to help train your army up and give them some equipment
Not interested here yet.
That is fine - however we are keeping the offer on the table should you wish to take it up.

The Reich has initiated a further recruitment drive in the Wehrmacht - we have approximately 1,200,000 men in the Heer now, and an extra 100 ships are in the Kriegsmarine. We want to develop the world's most powerful army, and will keep on doing that.
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

MAP UNLOCKED

The Reich has started to push for African colonisation, with our transporter ships, loaded with some Kolonial-Volkssturm militias, capturing the island of Zanzibar and eastern Tanzania.
Attachments
game.png
(187.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ALEXbr
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ALEXbr »

The Eastern Balkanic Union, with help from the Reich has successfully finalized its railway prototype. And it was a great success, connecting the Thessaloniki factory with the Kavala's port and mine, and providing it a more efficient way of acquiring raw materials and distributing its resulting products. A steam train with a maximum speed of 15 km/h is used, with coal from the country's mines being used. To celebrate this great achievement, the northeastern Egypt was acquired as a colony. Some petrol-rich soil was discovered, and exploration started there. A shipping petrolier will be developed for transporting the oil to the mainland. The deal with the Reich will continue, this time for building a passenger train line upon the preexisting railway.
Attachments
game.png
(282.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ⒶALEX
I❤️OTTD
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Hi I'm alive, my account got messed up for a bit but I'm down to bump this again.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Map Unlocked

A coalition of local agricultural kingdoms have joined forces, partially by choice, under one ruler in the northwest. King Thelio now rules Mesothelioma from the capital city of Bestos; Long May He Reign. The land is, as were the previous separate kingdoms, fueled primarily by agriculture. Without a general sense of unity thus far, the kingdom is largely separated by its vast expanses of land with the only travel being by water. The exception is a system of two semi-connected roads out of the capital. Additionally, all military forces are centralized but only reside outside of the capital.

Message to all residents: if you or a loved one lives within the borders of Mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
game.png
(285.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Side note: Why is one of the first nations in these always Germany? I know the Nazis had dope uniforms but you're on the losing side of history iirc
Katve
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Katve »

Zakos wrote: 23 Feb 2020 18:47 Side note: Why is one of the first nations in these always Germany? I know the Nazis had dope uniforms but you're on the losing side of history iirc
I also thoroughly hate using this kind of terminology in these games, since it was a truly evil ideology which should not be used in games like this. Might write something today to get back to game, kinda lost interest at the start when there were so few players.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

I'll be on, and I might even get a friend to join the forums just for this.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Map Unlocked

Sorry about that, I needed to fix a random agriculture symbol that I pasted over a river in what would be France.
Attachments
game.png
(285.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

Map Unlocked.

The UGR has expanded further into Europe, with new lands hoping to further bring the Germanic peoples into an ever-closer union that will last for a thousand years.
Attachments
map.png
(285.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ALEXbr
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ALEXbr »

Map Unlocked

The Eastern Balkanic Union, after a long sleep, is back. It expanded in Turkey, and finished its first railway between Thessaloniki and Constantinople. No incidents reported so far.
Attachments
map.png
(277.08 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ⒶALEX
I❤️OTTD
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

What year is it? If time has been passing in our absence then oil drilling should be fine but if not then we should wait until at least the 1840s. Same should be said for functional long-distance railways.
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by NoMorePacers »

Zakos wrote: 03 Mar 2020 23:41 What year is it? If time has been passing in our absence then oil drilling should be fine but if not then we should wait until at least the 1840s. Same should be said for functional long-distance railways.
I'm not sure actually. I think the game started in 1900, however at the same time I can't quite remember.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Just checked, you started it off at 1800, 1 day/3 years until 1900 where it becomes 1/1. But if we count like so from then, it's 2064 already. How about we say 1810? If we go based off of when the thread died, that's about where it was.

Return to “Forum Games”