[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

hils
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by hils »

Can you give me link of old version of bus and truck. im play v1.9.3 in android and it is fail with new version. Sorry for my bad English, thank you.
SarXos X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SarXos X »

Strzebielin Transport, 12 kwi 1950.png
(2.39 MiB) Not downloaded yet
These are all the bridges I managed to do without a buck on Zley_Muffle's advice. For now, this one road is enough. It is a pity that such a long must be. I wish you success in your work. Well done.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

SarXos X wrote: 14 Feb 2020 09:02
Strzebielin Transport, 12 kwi 1950.png
These are all the bridges I managed to do without a buck on Zley_Muffle's advice. For now, this one road is enough. It is a pity that such a long must be. I wish you success in your work. Well done.
You missed our the most beatiful steel railway bridge with length 6 (only 6) :) Try it :wink:
SarXos X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SarXos X »

This bridge? For me it's the prettiest.
Attachments
Grębocin Transport, 15 paź 1960.png
(2.92 MiB) Not downloaded yet
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Yes, this one :wink:
SeiterSK
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeiterSK »

:bow: :bow: Mám problém prosím o pomoc. Ide o to, že som po kratšom oddychu začal znovu hrať OTTD predtým išlo všetko super no ako som to znovu začal hrať tak som mal problém s grafikami konkrétne iba s Autobusmi a Kamiónmi skúšal som aj preinstalovat hru a stále nič keď tak hrám na mobile prosím o pomoc ďakujem :) :bow: :bow:
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

ERROR:
English:
Hello. I like CZTR graphics, make videos and put them on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahy2C ... L5fnvuNiQ/
I have a problem with signals at Brno. At the station, both trains enter the same track and collide. The train on the left is faster and enters the station earlier. The signals are correct, but I have problems for a long time. If there is PBS at the right entrance - the train is still red. The collision occurs on the 6th of the month. PBS and entry / exit signals will not communicate with each other. They do not transmit a signal.
I have all new ctrs. OpenTTD JGR 0.33.1.

Česky:
Ahoj. Grafiky CZTR mám ráda, natáčím videa a dávám je na YT.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahy2C ... L5fnvuNiQ/
Mám problém se signály u Brna. Na nádraží vjedou oba vlaky na stejnou kolej a srazí se. Vlak vlevo je rychlejší a vjede na nádraží dříve. Signály jsou správně, ale delší dobu mám problémy. Pokud je na pravém vjezdu PBS - vlak stojí pořád na červenou. Srážka nastane 6. dne v měsíci. Přikládám obrázek i sav. Signály PBS a vjezdové / výjezdové se mezi sebou nedomluví. Nepředají si signál.
CZTR mám všechny ty nejnovější. OpenTTD JGR 0.33.1.
ottd-cztr-chyba-navestidla.png
The collision
(1.79 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Attachments
Nirasa_CZTR_YT, 1951-05-02.sav
(6.64 MiB) Downloaded 137 times
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/nirasa/videos Czech language. :D
ColdIce
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ColdIce »

You should post this on JGR's thread. I also have problems with 0.33.1
The rest is confetti!
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

ColdIce wrote: 18 Feb 2020 22:03 You should post this on JGR's thread. I also have problems with 0.33.1
Eng: Thank you for your opinion. I think it's a cztr error. I've been playing with JGR for a long time and all the signals work well. Only in some places on the map do not work cztr signals. This applies to multiple maps with cztr = signals do not work somewhere.
Cz: Děkuju za názor. Já si myslím, že je to chyba cztr. Hraju s JGR už hodně dlouho a všechny signály fungují dobře. Jen na některých místech na mapě nefungují signály cztr. To se týká více map s cztr = signály někde nefungují.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 06:25
ColdIce wrote: 18 Feb 2020 22:03 You should post this on JGR's thread. I also have problems with 0.33.1
Eng: Thank you for your opinion. I think it's a cztr error. I've been playing with JGR for a long time and all the signals work well. Only in some places on the map do not work cztr signals. This applies to multiple maps with cztr = signals do not work somewhere.
Cz: Děkuju za názor. Já si myslím, že je to chyba cztr. Hraju s JGR už hodně dlouho a všechny signály fungují dobře. Jen na některých místech na mapě nefungují signály cztr. To se týká více map s cztr = signály někde nefungují.
This is question about gameplay itself. We change only graphics what means that the signal (like a code) is the same like in original game.
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

stefino_cz wrote: 19 Feb 2020 07:35
nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 06:25
This is question about gameplay itself. We change only graphics what means that the signal (like a code) is the same like in original game.
That's weird. In other maps without cztr such situation never happened to me. Thank you for your work.
To je divné. U jiných map bez cztr se mi taková situace nikdy nestala. Děkuju za vaši práci.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 08:00 That's weird. In other maps without cztr such situation never happened to me. Thank you for your work.
NewGRFs cannot change how signals work. So it definitely is not doing of this set. It's probably a subtle difference in your track layout.

NewGRFs *can* change how a signal looks like. So in principle it could have a red signal look like a green and vice versa. But then that should happen for *every* signal and not just one.
SarXos X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SarXos X »

There is somewhere a guide about CZTR economics. I played on PKP and Pol road for years. Cztr is very expensive. Locomotives are so expensive to maintain that they can't keep up with making money. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm not smiling to add BaseCostMod. And everything is Czech in the game.
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

planetmaker wrote: 19 Feb 2020 09:37
nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 08:00 That's weird. In other maps without cztr such situation never happened to me. Thank you for your work.
NewGRFs cannot change how signals work. So it definitely is not doing of this set. It's probably a subtle difference in your track layout.
NewGRFs *can* change how a signal looks like. So in principle it could have a red signal look like a green and vice versa. But then that should happen for *every* signal and not just one.
English: The error may be in the original signals, but can only be seen in cztr. Is this possible?
Czech: Ta chyba může být v originálních signálech, ale je vidět jen v cztr. Je toto možné?
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 10:15
English: The error may be in the original signals, but can only be seen in cztr. Is this possible?
Czech: Ta chyba může být v originálních signálech, ale je vidět jen v cztr. Je toto možné?
I don't see how that can be possible; as I don't recognize the signals from the screenshot, I don't think the signals are any default signals (neither OpenGFX, nor TTD).
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

stefino_cz wrote: 19 Feb 2020 07:35 This is question about gameplay itself. We change only graphics what means that the signal (like a code) is the same like in original game.
planetmaker wrote: 19 Feb 2020 14:01
nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 10:15 English: The error may be in the original signals, but can only be seen in cztr. Is this possible?
I don't see how that can be possible; as I don't recognize the signals from the screenshot, I don't think the signals are any default signals (neither OpenGFX, nor TTD).
English: I know where the fault is. There must be no rail tracks with different speeds on one side of the platform. Both sides must be the same. I did not have the same railway lines, so the trains collided. 80 and 100 km.
Czech: Vím, kde je chyba. Na nástupiště nesmí vést z jedné strany železniční koleje s jinou rychlostí. Obě strany musí být stejné. Já jsem železniční tratě stejné neměla, proto se vlaky srazily. 80 a 100 km
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

nirasa wrote: 19 Feb 2020 16:12 English: I know where the fault is. There must be no rail tracks with different speeds on one side of the platform. Both sides must be the same. I did not have the same railway lines, so the trains collided. 80 and 100 km.
Czech: Vím, kde je chyba. Na nástupiště nesmí vést z jedné strany železniční koleje s jinou rychlostí. Obě strany musí být stejné. Já jsem železniční tratě stejné neměla, proto se vlaky srazily. 80 a 100 km
Really interesting issue. I have to admit that I never use 2 railtypes for one rail (in the station) near platforms. But good to know that.
SeiterSK
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeiterSK »

CZ:
Dobrý deň, mám problém prosím o pomoc. Ide o to, že som po kratšom oddychu začal znovu hrať OTTD predtým išlo všetko super no ako som to znovu začal hrať tak som mal problém s grafikami konkrétne iba s Autobusmi a Kamiónmi skúšal som aj preinstalovat hru a stále nič keď tak hrám na mobile prosím o pomoc ďakujem:)

EN:
I have a problem, please for help. The point is that after a short break I started playing OTTD before everything started great, but when I started it again, I had a graphics problem, specifically only GRF Buses and Trucks. I tried to reinstall the game and still nothing while playing on mobile, thank you for your help :)
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

SeiterSK wrote: 20 Feb 2020 16:56 CZ:
Dobrý deň, mám problém prosím o pomoc. Ide o to, že som po kratšom oddychu začal znovu hrať OTTD predtým išlo všetko super no ako som to znovu začal hrať tak som mal problém s grafikami konkrétne iba s Autobusmi a Kamiónmi skúšal som aj preinstalovat hru a stále nič keď tak hrám na mobile prosím o pomoc ďakujem:)

EN:
I have a problem, please for help. The point is that after a short break I started playing OTTD before everything started great, but when I started it again, I had a graphics problem, specifically only GRF Buses and Trucks. I tried to reinstall the game and still nothing while playing on mobile, thank you for your help :)
Hi, the problem is with roads. Our new roadset is for the game version which includes NRT. To fix it download Beta or patchpack like JGR (the games with NRT). Then it will be ok ;)
SeiterSK
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeiterSK »

stefino_cz wrote: 20 Feb 2020 18:27
SeiterSK wrote: 20 Feb 2020 16:56
: ooo and please if it will be in the normal version, because JGR on my mobile phone is stupid, I can't move the screen is the version I can hardly get used to: D

Return to “Graphics Development”