[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Mani1264
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by Mani1264 »

piratescooby wrote: 03 Jan 2020 08:20 Not released yet , I'm sure there is is list on FB of what is released , the first post on page one has a list of what is available from the fruit store .All I'll say is be patient and wait , the most fantastic set I've seen in ages ,a lot of hard work being put in ,when they ready they will release .

Okay thank you for the info, sorry if I seemed inpatient but I wasn't, I know how hard it is to make this. I thought I was looking at released grfs, btw are there only buses released for now? I am in 1957 in game and I only see buses no other vechiles, am I doing something wrong? If only buses are released, then what are other good grfs I should download?
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Only advice I can give you is to read through the FB comments , plenty of advice on there or read past comments here . As for GRF'S its up to your game , its best to experiment see what is good for you . My choice at the mo apart from this set is Garryg grf's ,Firs , Iron Horse and Timberwolf's grfs .There is loads out there .
Mani1264
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mani1264 »

piratescooby wrote: 03 Jan 2020 11:22 Only advice I can give you is to read through the FB comments , plenty of advice on there or read past comments here . As for GRF'S its up to your game , its best to experiment see what is good for you . My choice at the mo apart from this set is Garryg grf's ,Firs , Iron Horse and Timberwolf's grfs .There is loads out there .
Okay ty, sorry last thing, the FB page is in different language for me I have to click every single comment to translate can I translate everything entirely? I am on mobile
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

I know it is a little bit complicated for new members now. A lot of GRFs has wrong versions but we fixed that and it will be OK with the next updates.

About the picture with GRF list in our FB page - there are also GRFs which were not published like Houses, Industry, Planes etc. You have to wait because it is really a lot of work and we have a few time for it. But I can say that we want to publish them as soon as possible. Mainly if I'm talking about our Industry set because we stopped supporting another industry sets (it means that not all of cargos will be supported by our vehicles).

In the end I want to say something about our new GRFs vs. game version itself. I realized so late that our bus set,truck set (tramset in the future) are dependent on roads. This cause that it doesnt work in stable 1.9.3 because it needs our new NRT. As we know, NRTs are not implemented in 1.9.3 so you have to download beta version or patches like JGR which contains NRTs.

PS: Bridges: Please dont write that there are problems and graphics glitches. It is only preview where you can see our first three rail bridges :) It isnt stable version of GRF.
Mani1264
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mani1264 »

stefino_cz wrote: 03 Jan 2020 12:04 I know it is a little bit complicated for new members now. A lot of GRFs has wrong versions but we fixed that and it will be OK with the next updates.

About the picture with GRF list in our FB page - there are also GRFs which were not published like Houses, Industry, Planes etc. You have to wait because it is really a lot of work and we have a few time for it. But I can say that we want to publish them as soon as possible. Mainly if I'm talking about our Industry set because we stopped supporting another industry sets (it means that not all of cargos will be supported by our vehicles).

In the end I want to say something about our new GRFs vs. game version itself. I realized so late that our bus set,truck set (tramset in the future) are dependent on roads. This cause that it doesnt work in stable 1.9.3 because it needs our new NRT. As we know, NRTs are not implemented in 1.9.3 so you have to download beta version or patches like JGR which contains NRTs.

PS: Bridges: Please dont write that there are problems and graphics glitches. It is only preview where you can see our first three rail bridges :) It isnt stable version of GRF.

Hi I am using the beta version, yes I wouldn't complain about the bridges I saw other posts about it and I just messed around a bit and got them working, so I am fine with it, I am not using any GRFs except the CZRT grfs. I was trying to find vehicles to deliver goods, valuables , iron ore etc.. But I only found buses so thought I might have messed up something, you probably answered this but I don't get it sorry, I am kind of bad in English, just to check are there other vehicles or just buses in the game for now, I am willing to wait if different types of vehicle are not in the game yet :)
SeiterSK
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeiterSK »

Zdravím. Mám otázku, kde by sa dali zohnať grafiky Budov, priemyslu a ciest? Mám všetko okrem Wagons Cargo a týchto Budov/priemyslu. Wagons Cargo nejdú preto lebo mi to píše niečo že to nemá GRF ID. Ďakujem.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

SeiterSK wrote: 06 Jan 2020 19:10SeiterS
Silnice jsou zatím jen jako uzavřená beta, zbytek není zveřejněn.

Because we have a plan to publish our industry set as soon as possible, we made some little changes in it. You can see a graph of our industry in picture below :wink:
INDUSTRY.png
(451.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Holyhong
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Holyhong »

stefino_cz wrote: 06 Jan 2020 20:17
SeiterSK wrote: 06 Jan 2020 19:10SeiterS
Silnice jsou zatím jen jako uzavřená beta, zbytek není zveřejněn.

Because we have a plan to publish our industry set as soon as possible, we made some little changes in it. You can see a graph of our industry in picture below :wink:
INDUSTRY.png
WOW!!!!
Can't wait for it to be finished.
As soon as city is also ready with your industry.
I start playing this game again and even prefer playing it rather than Transport Fever 2, since OTTD is for Multiplayer!!!!

Thanks!
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

Really you made TTD game much better and realistic through your great job 🎊🎊🎊well doneee really. Looking forward as well to fly Czech Airlines planes between cities when you release the plane set . We know how hard you are working and we will be patient to get the great job results 🥰🥰🥰
FedeX699
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FedeX699 »

Hello! Do you plan add the InterPanter train to the EMU set? Thank you!
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

FedeX699 wrote: 24 Jan 2020 14:41 Hello! Do you plan add the InterPanter train to the EMU set? Thank you!
Yes we do ;)
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

Hi will the plane set will be released this year ? Thank you 😊
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

bassem.90 wrote: 24 Jan 2020 20:18 Hi will the plane set will be released this year ? Thank you 😊
Really don't know. Maybe yes :)

We are also working on our new trees. In the picture you can see today's first look in the game :)
new_trees.JPG
(2.05 MiB) Not downloaded yet
bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bassem.90 »

Great work :) hopefully it could be released kindly this year . Lot of players would like to see 32bpp planes in game :) best of luck :)
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

New trees were succesfuly finished :)
tree_final.png
(3.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet
perverted monkey
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by perverted monkey »

Trees are great! :D

Why is grass so dry? ?( Do you also plan to change the terrain?
FedeX699
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FedeX699 »

stefino_cz wrote: 24 Jan 2020 18:22
FedeX699 wrote: 24 Jan 2020 14:41 Hello! Do you plan add the InterPanter train to the EMU set? Thank you!
Yes we do ;)

Great!!! :D
lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lostpawn »

Will you also implement a truck that can carry alcohol? I can't find a 32 bpp alcohol truck anywhere.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

We will have to update our Truck set in the future. Also we will add more vehicles.
lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lostpawn »

Great Stefino. I know you have a lot on your plate. It is much appreciated. I always include your GRF's in my games.

Return to “Graphics Development”