UKRS3 - the UK Revival Set

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

bassem.90
Engineer
Engineer

Re: UKRS3 - the UK Revival Set

Post by bassem.90 »

They look awesome:) best of luck 😍
Tony Pixel
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Tony Pixel »

Nice work! Plane's front reminds me of EMD E-/F-units through :D
Image Image
Sprite artist and NewGRF developer, coding in NML. My projects:
NewGRFs: Not Enough Subways Set | North American Passenger Railroads | Elevated Subway Bridge | Tony Pixel's Subway Equipment Set (frozen)
Screenshots: New York City Subway Episodes
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

As I wrote on Patreon, I've decided to go back to 3d rendering for the aircraft. I completed 8 hand-drawn views for the India but wasn't happy with how it turned out (or how much work it took!)

Meanwhile, chugging along with UKRS3. :) Sorry for the slow updates - I've been busy with another project and hopefully - touch wood - getting a day job!
Image1.png
Image1.png (4.09 KiB) Viewed 2551 times
I'm considering adding some exceptions to the default steam loco colouring scheme - namely, the Pannier Tank (this loco) should be CC even on freight, and the still-to-draw Q1 should be black even on passenger trains. What do you think? "Realism" gone mad? ;)
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andythenorth »

PikkaBird wrote: 22 Feb 2020 04:56I'm considering adding some exceptions to the default steam loco colouring scheme - namely, the Pannier Tank (this loco) should be CC even on freight, and the still-to-draw Q1 should be black even on passenger trains. What do you think? "Realism" gone mad? ;)
I'll take two please.

Return to “Graphics Development”