Gadg8eer's Projects

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Gadg8eer's Projects

Post by Gadg8eer »

Hi! I ended up getting into modding this game while trying to find a friend of mine (who sadly is no longer part of this community), and as a result of having used NewGRFs created by the friend, I've become attached to the projects they formerly worked on. I also have a few ideas to implement which may end up here once I have more experience in coding.

Tl;dr is that I'll be posting GPL v2 source code here.

Q: Wait, did you just slightly modify two GPL v2 projects and add your name to the credits?
A: I promise that's not my intent! If you find any bugs or graphical glitches in these formerly-orphaned projects, let me know and I'll fix them. Since SimYouLater is long gone, his original versions of the files will not be updated if any issues pop up.

Q: Could you at least describe the changes that you have made?
A: The Quicksilver locomotive in Iron Horse 2 Addon now has a properly-aligned steam effect. The Recycled track Set removes the utility wires, due to a bug where the Electricity cargo replaces Passengers, and also has a few sprite edits for the sake of aesthetics.

Q: Where's the source code?
A: Right here!
Last edited by Gadg8eer on 29 Feb 2020 02:29, edited 4 times in total.
I have Asperger's, please be easy on me about stuff. My apologies if I've been a problem for you in the past.
odisseus
Director
Director

Re: Gadg8eer's Projects

Post by odisseus »

Could you at least describe the changes that you have made?
Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Gadg8eer »

odisseus wrote: 15 Dec 2019 23:41 Could you at least describe the changes that you have made?
Yes. I added that to the OP.
I have Asperger's, please be easy on me about stuff. My apologies if I've been a problem for you in the past.
Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Gadg8eer »

Slight change to the recycled track set because it was replacing road depots with custom ones. It now only uses the custom deopts for included track sets.
Attachments
rts_02.7z
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 146 times
Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Gadg8eer »

Here's the code for the Utility Roadtype Set. It's available on BaNaNaS, but there are no vehicles for the two roadtypes and one tramtype in URS. I'm working on two vehicle sets to go with URS, but I've run into issues and I have no idea when the Metro NRT Tram Set and Utility Truck Set will be ready.
Attachments
URSsrc.7z
Utility Roadtype Set
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 189 times

Return to “Graphics Releases”