[OTTD] new fallout scenario

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
sadaurkar
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] new fallout scenario

Post by sadaurkar »

hello everyone,

introducing a brand new fallout scenario for OTTD! explore locations from the entire fallout franchise, even fallout 76. try and see if you can bring peace and prosperity back to post-apocalyptic america. unfortunately i couldn't add any faction conflicts or rival transport companies due to engine limitations, but it should be fun to play nonetheless!

i made this scenario almost eight months ago but only just got around to publishing it :D it's not entirely complete in the middle of the map because most locations there are entirely speculation.

enjoy!

download here or on bananas:
Fallout Scenario.scn
(491.81 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
thanks to agentw4b, who had made the first fallout scenario for OTTD and inspired me to make my own version.

to play this you need Wasteland 0.4.0
NewGRF: Wasteland viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70448

Last edited by planetmaker on 04 Dec 2019 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: make link to wasteland clickable
agentw4b
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [OTTD] new fallout scenario

Post by agentw4b »

Hello !
When I created my version of Fallout, I never played Fallout 3 or more. Therefore, my version does not contain many cities from these games.
Owner and admin of servers with names "Experimental games" .
My heightmaps: Flat Earth Map and United nations logo
My scenarios: Game Fallout 1,2,3 Map scenario
My gamescripts: City Founder GS
senfmann
Engineer
Engineer

Post by senfmann »

Hello and thank you for this scenario, it's a dream come true. I like the base NewGRF but this just fits perfectly.

I know this is an older post and you'll probably never read this, but with the recent update to Wasteland 0.5.0 and being frustrated by industries disappearing (trying to build up the NCR right when the Great Khan chemical plant shuts down) I took my liberty and fiddled around and updated this scenario, now it has new road types and dirty water, among other minor things.
I post this here to save anyone the frustration I had. Closing industries can be turned on again in devmode.

I'm sorry if I necro this thread, but I checked the FAQ and there was no rule against it?
Attachments
FalloutMod2.scn
Same scenario, updated for Wasteland 0.5.0 and turning off closing of industries (which might be game breaking)
(548.57 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
agentw4b
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by agentw4b »

Unfortunately, most people don't like Wasteland newgrf in general because they don't understand how the economy works there. And it's still in an unfinished state after years. I think the next version of the Fallout map won't solve it. But ok.
Owner and admin of servers with names "Experimental games" .
My heightmaps: Flat Earth Map and United nations logo
My scenarios: Game Fallout 1,2,3 Map scenario
My gamescripts: City Founder GS
senfmann
Engineer
Engineer

Post by senfmann »

Don't worry! I love it!

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”