Pliz help find the_barrens.scn!

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Olim
Engineer
Engineer

Pliz help find the_barrens.scn!

Post by Olim »

I sorched for scenerios which i can play with Cheat Engine (i have issues: game crashes or hangs, later i shall tell, if you wont) and sow not bad huh "The_Barrens.scn". But. When i tried to download it, i faund much pages 404 or something. Or "you bay this domein if you wont" (origenal link from wikia lead there). Gugel not helped.
As you can see i even pressed "PrtScr SysRq" key on board to help yuo see thet i are WERY smart arse! 8)

If you have somsung like this dezert scenerio, pliz up load it to i and oter humanoids can play it with cheats or not.

Sori for my bed english i are not native, butt i like it sounds.
Best retards, cardinally yours, chitir. :D

BW89
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Pliz help find the_barrens.scn!

Post by BW89 »

Why do you need cheat Engine?
You can press CTRL+ALT+C and get cheats.
Olim
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Olim »

A reason becouse i want use it that i could not turn on newGRF which stop oil vells from decreasing produstion. So, i tried to hack oil on platform (it have unlimited 8-byte integer capacity as i understod, and, numbers means THAUSANDS of tonns, so 1000 means 1000 tons!), and, game hanged. When i tryed to crack canister on train which delivers, game crushed. Have no idea. May be becouse numbers on factory and minus on canister must be eqivalent. Some Ass-Ert protection as in all #DEBUG versions of cpp programms probable.
PNDA_
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PNDA_ »

BW89 wrote: 10 Aug 2019 18:16 Why do you need cheat Engine?
You can press CTRL+ALT+C and get cheats.
I mean, using Cheat Engine you have even more possibilities than just the cheat window. Cheat Engine allows you to directly change a bunch of variables in a game.
I have never used Cheat Engine for OpenTTD but I am sure you could even change things like passenger count in a vehicle or station and much much more.
Hello!
ImageImageImage
Olim
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Olim »

You soooo... supir! It workes! :thumbsup:
BW89
Engineer
Engineer

Post by BW89 »

For adding a GRF ingame you can enable scenario Dev mode
Olim
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Olim »

BW89 wrote: 10 Aug 2019 22:47 For adding a GRF ingame you can enable scenario Dev mode
Thank. It worked too.

Code: Select all

~
next

Code: Select all

set newgrf_developer_tools 1
Than GEAR->Conf newGRF and added from list. Got worning, nothing crushed anyway.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”