legal guns (was: In game palette swap)

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

legal guns (was: In game palette swap)

Post by Supercheese »

acs121 wrote:As a comparison, having a gun for self-defense is illegal, except if you're from the police.
Eh? It's perfectly legal here in these United States. In fact, it's more or less expected that you have a secure gun safe in your home for this purpose.
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: In game palette swap

Post by acs121 »

Supercheese wrote:
acs121 wrote:As a comparison, having a gun for self-defense is illegal, except if you're from the police.
Eh? It's perfectly legal here in these United States. In fact, it's more or less expected that you have a secure gun safe in your home for this purpose.
Maybe I forgot to mention I was European.
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Guns
Uh oh, what have I done?! :o

Well anyway folks, the console command worked like a charm! Thanks! I'll promise to be careful with it. :))
rowdog
Engineer
Engineer

Post by rowdog »

acs121 wrote:
Supercheese wrote:
Maybe I forgot to mention I was European.
Maybe you forgot the world is a lot bigger than Europe? Here in Texas, gun ownership is mandatory /s
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

I know, but IIRC, in many Asian countries, it's forbidden too. In China, you're not allowed to have a gun for your own use, unless you have a job which allows you to have a gun. Same thing for India. Those countries represent 2 billion people, which is bigger than Europe, bigger than the US, and bigger than many things.
SomeIndianGuy
Engineer
Engineer

Re: legal guns (was: In game palette swap)

Post by SomeIndianGuy »

You are mistaken, in the Indian states, you will find plenty of illegal poorly made 'desi katta ' firearms.
Nothing to put here!

Return to “Off-Topic”