Can this be fixed? Train station

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Anderwin2
Engineer
Engineer

Can this be fixed? Train station

Post by Anderwin2 »

Hello!

If you see the picture I have make, is it a way to have a signal to let trains past or do I need more signals? I have try the 2 to the right on the picture but don't work. Please some advice please :).

I want more trains to get to the station but now the just get stock on both side, when the first train go to station the others needs to wait before they can go to station so that train need to unload and go.
Attachments
halp.png
halp.png (229.81 KiB) Viewed 153 times
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Can this be fixed? Train station

Post by jfs »

You need end signals for the platforms, the station is built too tightly to allow that right now.
Anderwin2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Anderwin2 »

jfs wrote:You need end signals for the platforms, the station is built too tightly to allow that right now.

I see, I try fix it and I did fix it :D. Kinda, but now everything work it can handle 5 train. 3 from south and 2 from north. Kinda happy :bow: :D
Attachments
goit.png
(313.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jfs »

I think you may be using too many signals in some other places though. Especially if you use path signals, around a station often less is more. Also with path signals, keep in mind the rule of thumb, only place signals where stopped train would not block other trains from crossing.

Return to “General OpenTTD”