[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by Pyoro »

Is it a perspective thing or does the 160km/h bridge asymmetrical? Guess that just surprises me a bit :wink:
Zley_Muffle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Zley_Muffle »

I am not sure what do you mean, but if you are talking about how the far end looks bigger, it should be optical illusion - whole thingy is a 3D model and I just rotated one end by 180 degrees on the spot to make the opposite end :) Funny thing though, seems to work on everybody :mrgreen:

I have spotted few minor things I do not like, so update should be coming soon ;)
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

All our GRF were succefuly uploaded. Available on Bananas now :) (CZTR Trains EMU, CZTR Trains Engines, CZTR Trains Wagons, CZTR Truck Set and CZTR Ground)
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

stefino_cz and team = :D thx - díky
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/nirasa/videos Czech language. :D
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Finally, Czech locomotives - the original CSD set newgrf had wagons only for passengers and mail, and did not support a new factory newgrf's :(
perverted monkey
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by perverted monkey »

:bow: Thanks dudes! Going to Bananas...
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Argus: I have old newgrf what I made before 32bpp start. It is Dutch train set and I made new 8bpp sprites of czech cargo wagons what suported FIRS indistry. I can upload it here but as I said - it is old and I made only new graphics.
PS: For better purchase menu I deleted pictures of others unused trains so there is a lot of "no picture"items (I didn't know that I can hide items in purchase menu :D).
csd_cargo_8bpp.JPG
(131.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
dutchtrainsw.grf
CSD Cargo remake
(599.55 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Thanks, I'll try. I tried separate 2cc wagons but they set off the set ... And using the PKP2 turns off half of the trains again, of course.
Zley_Muffle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Zley_Muffle »

There were not many suspended bridges in our country that would be suitable for railway. But riveted and other types of steel bridges... well, check it out ;)

Oh, and that yellow parts... if you know what I mean... it is WIP 8)

Feedback welcomed ;)
perverted monkey
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by perverted monkey »

Lukyy wrote:...I can not make money in the game and "run off" from the beginning. The problem is that both trains and buses have such high maintenance costs that they do not earn each other. I've tried it a couple of times and every time, but the result is the same.
I think both purchase and maintenance costs should be readjusted. Started the game at 1969 and used trucks to carry wood and there was negative profit from them. Trains are so expensive you do not have enough money available to buy a second one when you start the game and this is a big No.
TIP: For now use ships to carry oil to refineries to make money so you do not have to resort to cheating.
Zley_Muffle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Zley_Muffle »

Well, game is supposed to be harder. Much harder than original.

Still, some things will be changed in next update, for example prices of engines will be halved (approximately) and cars will have correct running costs. So far careful planning of your network will bring your company money, albeit not in such quantities as in original game (in which was ridiculously easy to make milions in early years). Also try reading some basic instructions posted few pages back, it might help too.

Have fun :)
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

BUG:
English: I would like to report a bug: Generating a new map in 1918 will be a mistake: Generating map canceled ... could not create any city.. The game is stuck and I have to drop it hard. If I have 1920, everything is all right. The error is in cztr_rail-1.0.0.grf mode, if I remove it, everything is OK.
NewGRF:
av8_aviators_aircraft_set-2.21 / pb_av8w.grf = 1
ogfx-airports / ogfx-airports.grf = 4 9 0
cztr_road_set-1.0.1 / cztr_road_set.grf =
cztr_bus_set_beta-1.0.0 / cztr_bus_set.grf =
cztr_tram_set-1.1.0 / cztr_tram_set.grf =
cs_stationset_v0.1-1 / csstationsw.grf =
cs_platforms_set-1 / csplatformsw.grf =
ottdc_grfpack / z_obsolete / indstatr / indstatrw_7.2.grf =
polish_buildings_set-1.4.0 / plbuildingset140w.grf =
cztr_effects-1.0.0 / cztr_efects.grf =
cztr_rail_addons-1.0.0 / cztr_rail_addons
cztr_stations-1.0.0 / cztr_stations.grf =
cztr_bridges-0.8.5 / cztr_bridges.grf =
cztr_tree_set-1.0.1 / cztr_tree_set.grf =
cztr_ground_set-2.0.0 / cztr_ground.grf = 0 1
cztr_trains__emu-1.0.1 / cztr_trains_emu.grf =
cztr_trains__engines-1.0.0 / cztr_trains_engines.grf =
cztr_trains__wagons-1.0.0 / cztr_trains_wagons.grf =
cztr_truck_set-1.0.0 / cztr_truck_set.grf =
cztr_rails-1.0.0 / cztr_rails.grf =

Česky: Chtěla bych nahlásit chybu: Generování nové mapy v roce 1918 skončí chybou: Generování mapy zrušeno... nebylo možné založit žádné město. Hra se zasekne a musím ji natvrdo shodit. Pokud mám rok 1920, všechno je v pořádku. Chybu působí mod cztr_rail-1.0.0.grf, pokud ho odstraním, všechno je OK.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

They're making me Polish buildings. There are no houses before 1930 - try using the Polish set with another set of houses ....
It's interesting that it's ok after removing cz rail ....
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andythenorth »

Lots of grfs have tried to address the 'too easy, too much money' problem. I've not played any that have really solved it.

Pushing costs too high just nerfs vehicles and makes game start very slow / hard. Once you do have profit to invest in new routes and vehicles, money scales very quickly so that you can't build fast enough to spend it. That's just the game eh? :)

My £0.02, it's fundamentally unsolvable at the grf level ;)
perverted monkey wrote:I think both purchase and maintenance costs should be readjusted.
Try BaseCosts Mod (it's a grf on bananas), you can over-ride the costs set by grf authors ;)
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Just tried the combo of GRF's and start date , not seen that error before .
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.37.52.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.37.52.png (235.53 KiB) Viewed 834 times
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Try only the Polish building set - it will be the same. That's why I use it only with other buildings sets :)
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

Argus wrote:They're making me Polish buildings. There are no houses before 1930 - try using the Polish set with another set of houses ....
It's interesting that it's ok after removing cz rail ....
English: Yes, you say the truth. Errors create Polish buildings. I gave Swedish buildings. It's ok.

Česky: Ano, říkáš pravdu. Chybu vytvářejí polské budovy. Dala jsem švédské budovy. Je to dobré.

thx - díky :-)
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

The problem is in the age of the Polish set when the game started in the 1930s. It simply did not find suitable buildings for the game before, and it overwrites the basics obviously ...
The mysterious thing is that when the Polish set is combined with another, the Polish buildings will appear calm even in 1850 ....

Česky - problém je ve stáří polského setu. Tehdy hra začínala rokem 1930, a nešlo zahájit dřív. A zřejmě přepisuje základní set budov, takže se žádné budovy nenajdou. Pokud ale zkombinuješ třeba polské a švédské domky, objeví se nějaká ta polská budova klidně i v roce 1850....
nirasa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nirasa »

Argus wrote:The problem is in the age of the Polish set when the game started in the 1930s. It simply did not find suitable buildings for the game before, and it overwrites the basics obviously ...
The mysterious thing is that when the Polish set is combined with another, the Polish buildings will appear calm even in 1850 ....

Česky - problém je ve stáří polského setu. Tehdy hra začínala rokem 1930, a nešlo zahájit dřív. A zřejmě přepisuje základní set budov, takže se žádné budovy nenajdou. Pokud ale zkombinuješ třeba polské a švédské domky, objeví se nějaká ta polská budova klidně i v roce 1850....
AHa! Thanks for a good tip!

AHA! Díky za dobrý tip!

thx - dík :-)
jeffyhardy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jeffyhardy »

Česky : Ahoj. Váše práce je naprosto dokonalá , jediné co jí chybí je to co jí chybí :D proto bych se rád zeptal kdy/jestli přidáte následující :
1) řídící vozy - 943 , 954 , 914 , Sysel , ....
2) chybějící motory - 842 , 843 , 814 , 844 , 854 , ....
3) chybějící EMU - 460 , 471 , ....
4) chybějící M.mašiny - 749 , 751 , ....
5) chybějící E.mašiny - 162, 163 , ....
6) chybějící tramvaje - KT8D5 , dejme tomu i Astra , Trio , i Varia by byla parádní :)
7) obecně tedy chybějící moderní silniční dopravní prostředky (autobusy , náklaďáky , tramvaje)

Prosím nebrát nějak zle. Na vaše modifikace jsem dnes narazil a jsem absolutně nadšen. Bohužel výše zmíněné ubírá na herním zážitku :D Vím že pokud se do těchto věcí chystáte bude těžké odhadnout kdy by to mohlo být , každopádně potřebuju nějak ukájit svoje nadšení :D Stejně tak se omlouvám jestli to zde již bylo zmíněné. Pokud se nepletu pár stránek zpět jsem četl o EMU kde mimo těch co chybí mě osobně plánujete ještě Pendolíno. Každopádně rád bych si přečetl vyjádření na celek. Pokud mohu ze své strany nějak pomoci tomuto projektu , rád bych. Keep up the good work :)

English : Hello , Your work is absolutely perfect, only thing missing for me are the things that are missing :D that´s why I would like to ask when/if you´re gonna add these :
1) non-powered carriages with driver´s station - 943 , 954 , 914 , Sysel , ....
2) missing diesel engines - 842 , 843 , 814 , 844 , 854 , ....
3) missing electric units - 460 , 471 , ....
4) missing diesel locomotives - 749 , 751 , ....
5) missing electric locomotives - 162, 163 , ....
6) missing trams - KT8D5 , dejme tomu i Astra , Trio , i Varia by byla parádní :)
7) allround missing modern roadgoing vehicles (buses , trucks , trams)

Please dont take this offensively. I´ve founded your modifications today and i´m absolutely thrilled. Sadly those missing stuff are decreasing the gaming experience :D I know that if you´re gonna add these its hard to say when its going to be released , but i need to please my thrill :D I also apologize if this was mentioned before. If i´m not mistaken couple pages back i´ve ready you´re going to implement Electric units i´ve mentioned and Pendolino unit above it. But if possible I´d like to read expression for my whole comment. If i can help with this project , i would be happy to. Keep up the good work :)

Return to “Graphics Development”