uk map

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Strawbs89
Engineer
Engineer

uk map

Post by Strawbs89 »

hi all i'm new to the forum but i have played openttd for years on end back when it was the old version
so i was wondering if anyone could design a uk map but in 2018???
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: uk map

Post by piratescooby »

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=77124 , nice map , you can find 2 UK scenarios on the content download .
Strawbs89
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Strawbs89 »

Bexhill is not on the map, also how do i load newgrf settings into a game for example
if i want to make my own scenario how would i load my added newgrf settings into that game
Balsiefen
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Balsiefen »

Strawbs89 wrote:Bexhill is not on the map, also how do i load newgrf settings into a game for example
if i want to make my own scenario how would i load my added newgrf settings into that game
You can change the settings in the game by pressing ` (the key left of 1) and typing "set newgrf_developer_tools 1" in the console that pops up.

Then go to options->newGRF settings in your game and make the changes you want.

However, this has the potential to make the game very unstable. You may get crashes and your save file may be corrupted if you're unlucky. It's not really a feature intended for players. That said, I've not had any problems myself yet. Just dont remove/replace anything that your save file is actively using.

As for Bexhill, maybe the quickest way is to go into the scenario editor and add it yourself. But there's also a bunch of UK/England maps on the content downloader. Perhaps you'll have luck with one of those?
Strawbs89
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Strawbs89 »

and weres the content doownloader
rowdog
Engineer
Engineer

Post by rowdog »

When you first start the game, there's a button on the bottom left that says "Check Online Content". Once you select and download, you can go back to the main menu and click the "NewGRF Settings" button to choose which grfs to use in the next game.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”