Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Tin's Server Screenshots

Post by romazoon »

a small bridge i d like to show you guys :mrgreen:

low in the valley is the busy Tin's Network, and the Bridge crossing is from my network, it s a very moutainous trans-island line, joining Davo's, Tin and my network.
Attachments
Nagoya Corp., 22_11_2245.png
(3.5 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Bigboss
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Bigboss »

romazoon wrote:let s have a batch more from Nagoya corporation :)
Roma,

i'm a - usually silent - admiror of your talent. But these last batches of screenshots are stunning and I needed to let you guys know!
and... i have a question: on the last rural shot, what are those sort of navigation corridors between buoys ? Why are the water tiles looking differently?

Thanks, and keep up the good work, it is fantastic! :bow:
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

This, because the ocean's water is from JapanSet Landscape. Toutefois, l'eau non loin des bouées est celle des canaux d'OpenGFX.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Bigboss wrote: I needed to let you guys know
well thank you, it s very much appreciated ;)

the navigation corridor are made so ships don t collide frontally (in the JGR patchpack is existing a feature to force ships to avoid colliding each other) and with this bouey set up i make sure ships drive on the same side of corridor if they have the same direction (i make all my ships drives on the left side with bouey orders)

Now because all ships are not going the same speed, they do attemps to make overtakes (and this can provoke collision, so ship try to avoid it and finally loose lots of time), and so i added this canal tile in the middle of the corridor hoping it would create a penalty (because many ships have to slow down on canal tiles) for ships making sure they don t end up on the wrong side of corridor because of overtaking.... BUT frankly, i think it just doesn t work, and i simply forgot to remove those canal tiles... the corridor thingy works alone, no need for canal in the middle
Bigboss
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Bigboss »

Thank you very much for your detailed answer.
Looking forward to seeing more of your great screenies :-)
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

Good Afternoon,

It's been a little while but we have been hard at work tackling Cindini with as many NewGRFs as possible. With 256 NewGRFs in multiplayer, the limit is the goal!

Now it's time to book your tickets to CEI/SZCE Capitola Evada International! After a 6 year reconstruction, Terminal 1 is re-open for international flights! With 12 gates and an extended runway, Emirates now threatens to fly the A380 in once a week. Terminal 1 boasts a 2-track station, regional bus services and a fine view of the main hangers. DHL hold a near-monopoly over at the cargo terminal, though some unmarked former Soviet cargo planes frequent the parking spots too.
CapitolaAirport1.png
(964.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
As you come in to land on runway 09L, you might have spotted the much larger Terminal 2 with 30 gates - this is mainly used for short/medium-hual flights, with the largest planes using the terminal being the Boeing 757/Airbus A330 types. If you've got keen eyes, an S-Bahn service can be seen stopping at Feliciudad Ville and if you look even harder a CTC (Consorcio Transportes Capitola) Regional Express is just pulling into platform 1 at the airport ready to take us to the next stop at Senor Evada Parque. Passengers at terminal 2 had better hurry onto one of the Airport Shuttle Service's Citaro CNG buses to the terminal 1!
CapitolaAirport2.png
(948.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Regards,

Tinny/Tintinfan. :)
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Yeap Cindini ! Lovely Cindini !

After the just awesome airport made by tintinfan, i d like to present you a small peakview of Conterato.

The place was a lot damaged and cut in half by the last war between Impiriata and Rutanio, but worst than this, the river bed dried up after the dams managing the hydrolic flow were blown up during the war.

Right after the war, two companies emerged from the ash of devastation, but political climate was not so peacefull and so a separate development occured. It means, each company decided to build their own terminal, and would only allow a single track to connect to each other.

After 50 years, things have radically changed, the relation between the two cities improved and the two railways companies invested massively into rebuilding dams and all sort of construction for the city, allowing to make Conterato great again ! Two thing remain from the past, the first, both network are severly separated, to the exception of a ferry line serving both side of the river, and one bus line allowing a fast transit between both railway terminal, the second thing to remain is : the Border control ! So don t forgety our passport to visit Conterato ;)

The Second screenshot is a neighbourhood of Tilegro, It used to be a very vast slum, but with the peace and economic stability, the coastal part of it have seen quite a gentrification trend XD

Also i d like to give some credits to the author of all those awesome grf you can see in our screenies!

to name just a few in no particular order : Quast, Flogeza, GarryG, Michael Blunck, Irwe, Uwe, Emperor Jake and just so many more !
Attachments
R.S.R Rutanio Southern Railway, 02_01_2010.png
on the right side the RSR's Terminal (me), on the left side C.T.C's Terminal (tintinfan)
(797.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
R.S.R Rutanio Southern Railway, 24_06_2010#1.png
(474.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

Absolutely outstanding shots. Respect. :o
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Rutanio Southern Railways has made some progress on the Capital of Rutanio State Tilegro.

It almost became great again...and in some place more than others ;)

R.S.R Engineers are also pleased to present you a very long superposed bridge, It was a first for the engineers team who claim here the world first road/rail superposed water bridge ever made in the (OTTD) world. Lots of fundation where needed for that, and the bridge could not span the entire lenght due to some ship height issue wich forced engineers to make it in two distinctive part for the railway, but not for the road.

tourist who visit that bridge, are usually disapointed, it has indeed no real charm, and so tourist usually rapidly aim to the Dike Bridge and end up on a beach located in the bay behind the Dike, or hiking on the rocks.
screenshot#33.png
(9.79 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Majengu is the historical hometown of RSR, and home of many of the old railway workers. Those two element combined made it easy to run from here some historical steam trains
screenshot#34.png
(8.86 MiB) Not downloaded yet
San Medina have seen some major development since the war with Impiriata state ended, the growing economy and transport demand rapidly lead to the construction of a railway bridge parralel to the existing road bridge, the railway bridge was double track and was completed in the early 1960's. by 2060 the transport demand never stopped raising with new lines opening, new High Speed trains getting in service, freight trains number that keep increasing. On top of that the San Medina station location made delays a common things over RSR network. So decision was taken to add 3 additional track to the two existing in order to cope with actual and future traffic.
The bridges pillars have needed again some originality from the engineers, and this time they reinforced the structure by utilizing two artificial islands.
screenshot#35.png
(6.87 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Bigboss
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Bigboss »

Attention to detail here is amazing, as usual. Congrats!
Fairyfloss
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fairyfloss »

Woah, great screenies as usual! Though, I do have a question. What railset is being used? It looks pretty cool.
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 »

very long superposed bridge
Brilliant!! :bow:
Majengu
That mega-stadium!!! 8o :shock: :bow: :bow:
Example453.png
Example453.png (57.54 KiB) Viewed 8951 times
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Yeap Quast, that s the World Cup effect :mrgreen:

here have some more 8)

Darthrafael wrote:railset is being used
i guess you mean track set ? well, i m gonna let admin tintinfan to answer that one...i can t find the answer myself (to me that s finescale standard gauge set...except that that one miss in our newgrf list :shock: ...but there is a mix of things for sure : dutch catenary, CS tunnel portals, nutracks for the speed limits)
Bigboss wrote:Attention to detail here is amazing, as usual. Congrats!
thanks for the kind words, yes we do try to put lots of details...and wait, you haven t seen much of the other players ;)
Attachments
screenshot#36.png
another stadium (made by Tin)
(256.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot#37.png
a Race track (made by Davo)
(3.09 MiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot#38.png
and another stadium (made by Ioh)
(853.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

romazoon wrote:Yeap Quast, that s the World Cup effect :mrgreen:

Hello, romazoon. You have gorgeous and wonderful screenshots as always. I like your style of play. Looks good :)) . Thanks for the new idea with the stadium. I will also do in a new game on a new map.
You use North American Track Set 1.01 in your game. It is available in online content :wink: . This omission is not to remember the set of rails :mrgreen: .
And your server is no longer available for login? And then I would be interested to come back and see all that you have already built. The latest version of the JGR patchpack cannot show your server in the list.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Fairyfloss
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fairyfloss »

STD wrote:

Hello, romazoon. You have gorgeous and wonderful screenshots as always. I like your style of play. Looks good :)) . Thanks for the new idea with the stadium. I will also do in a new game on a new map.
You use North American Track Set 1.01 in your game. It is available in online content :wink: . This omission is not to remember the set of rails :mrgreen: .
And your server is no longer available for login? And then I would be interested to come back and see all that you have already built. The latest version of the JGR patchpack cannot show your server in the list.
Are you sure though? The graphics of the North American Track Set looked different last time I checked.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Darthrafael wrote:
STD wrote:

Are you sure though? The graphics of the North American Track Set looked different last time I checked.
You're right! It's a different set of rails. The set, which I named, has the same width of the railway track as nutracks.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

I want to continue where I left off from the airport last post and travel into Capitola with the next three screenshots! :D

There are plenty of trains to choose from leaving the airport, so we will join Consorcio Transportes Capitola Interregional service IR-110 to Capitola Plaza Presidenta. This services alternates between terminating at Plaza Presidenta or Puerto Calerbre and is usually operated by pink/white liveried VIRMs. Other common services from Capitola Airport include Interregional services to Conterato (operated by orange/white livery VIRMs) and S1/S5 Suburbano services (Stadler were FLIRTing with CTC for all the S-type rolling stock contracts).

SenorEvadaCity.png
(1.1 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Senor Evada Parque (top-left) is the first stop along the way. A large through station below street level, with plenty of facilities at the iconic modern station above ground. It's a great place to be if you like shops - or head over the road for a picnic at at the park, perhaps? The next stop is Senor Evada Squire (centre) - a great place for tourists can be found just over the street from the station; a so-called "underground market"!

Domirez.png
(1.1 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Domirez (centre) is the last stop before Capitola itself, the service departs onto the fast lines underneath Capitola Dos Canales Station and onward toward Capitola (bottom-right). Domirez is a new development, built on what was Anonimo Slums. Now home to some of the moderatly-wealthy the town sports a grid-based road system and exceptional parking facilities at the station for its residents. Note also the groundbreaking for a brand new line taking place!

CapitolaPlazaPreidenta.png
(1.19 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Capitola Plaza Presidenta, the main station for places to the South and East of Capitola. Our IR-110 can be seen up against the buffers at platform 3 on the Northbound wing for Suburbano and Interregional services to the greater Capitola area. The mess of bridges near the St. Benardo Cathedral is a very important junction between the Northbound platforms or underground platforms that link the metro-style network with the mainlines to south. S1 and Interregional trains from the Airport to Puerto Calerbre go round just to the north of the cathedral to some well hidden tunnels. If you look to the bottom-right, you'll see the exit onto the mainlines.

I'll leave at that for now and talk more about Plaza Presidenta and the main stations of Capitola seperatly later on. Plaza Presidenta really deserves a .gif before I go into the exceptional number of services that squeeze into the 4 platforms! It also deserves a feature on the fatal "thameslink" project...

Question time I guess?
Darthrafael wrote: railset is being used
The trackset is Finescale Nu-tracks, which seems to have been removed from the forums. The catenary and tunnels are provided by CS Railroad Tracks (CS Rail Set on BaNaNaS).
Regards,

Tinny/Tintinfan. :)
Fairyfloss
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fairyfloss »

Tintinfan wrote: Question time I guess?
The trackset is Finescale Nu-tracks, which seems to have been removed from the forums. The catenary and tunnels are provided by CS Railroad Tracks (CS Rail Set on BaNaNaS).
Aww, so it's not something I can get my hands on then ;-;

In any case, nice screenies. I hope to see more of them
kjuao9
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kjuao9 »

Amazing Screenshots! I have a question, how you substitute the original houses (with the grf developer tool) to the newgrf ones automatically ?
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

Tintinfan wrote:I want to continue where I left off from the airport last post and travel into Capitola with the next three screenshots! :D

There are plenty of trains to choose from leaving the airport, so we will join Consorcio Transportes Capitola Interregional service IR-110 to Capitola Plaza Presidenta. This services alternates between terminating at Plaza Presidenta or Puerto Calerbre and is usually operated by pink/white liveried VIRMs. Other common services from Capitola Airport include Interregional services to Conterato (operated by orange/white livery VIRMs) and S1/S5 Suburbano services (Stadler were FLIRTing with CTC for all the S-type rolling stock contracts).

SenorEvadaCity.png
Senor Evada Parque (top-left) is the first stop along the way. A large through station below street level, with plenty of facilities at the iconic modern station above ground. It's a great place to be if you like shops - or head over the road for a picnic at at the park, perhaps? The next stop is Senor Evada Squire (centre) - a great place for tourists can be found just over the street from the station; a so-called "underground market"!

Domirez.png
Domirez (centre) is the last stop before Capitola itself, the service departs onto the fast lines underneath Capitola Dos Canales Station and onward toward Capitola (bottom-right). Domirez is a new development, built on what was Anonimo Slums. Now home to some of the moderatly-wealthy the town sports a grid-based road system and exceptional parking facilities at the station for its residents. Note also the groundbreaking for a brand new line taking place!

CapitolaPlazaPreidenta.png
Capitola Plaza Presidenta, the main station for places to the South and East of Capitola. Our IR-110 can be seen up against the buffers at platform 3 on the Northbound wing for Suburbano and Interregional services to the greater Capitola area. The mess of bridges near the St. Benardo Cathedral is a very important junction between the Northbound platforms or underground platforms that link the metro-style network with the mainlines to south. S1 and Interregional trains from the Airport to Puerto Calerbre go round just to the north of the cathedral to some well hidden tunnels. If you look to the bottom-right, you'll see the exit onto the mainlines.

I'll leave at that for now and talk more about Plaza Presidenta and the main stations of Capitola seperatly later on. Plaza Presidenta really deserves a .gif before I go into the exceptional number of services that squeeze into the 4 platforms! It also deserves a feature on the fatal "thameslink" project...

Question time I guess?
This is exquisite art. Your screenshots should be exposed in an art gallery.

Return to “Screenshots”