Steel Mill doesn't collect items

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Pokemine
Engineer
Engineer

Steel Mill doesn't collect items

Post by Pokemine »

I apologize for any english mistakes, it's not my main language
So, recently I started playing OpenTTD again. I played it few years ago and now I installed it again
But now, I tried to create the first "chain" but it's not working for some reason
There is a train collecting Iron ore and dropping it in a station where "Accepts Iron ore"
The problem is the nearby steel mill doesn't take the items. I already have a train with steel capacity waiting for it, but it doens't work for some reason
Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ju2xb7
Can someone help me?
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Steel Mill doesn't collect items

Post by Redirect Left »

It looks as if you've set the Iron Ore to transfer there. This is used when you want another train to pick up the goods and continue on the journey. You just want to ditch them there for the steel mill to convert, so remove the 'transfer' option from the instruction set, and it should start working as normal from the next delivery of Iron Ore.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Pokemine
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Steel Mill doesn't collect items

Post by Pokemine »

Redirect Left wrote:It looks as if you've set the Iron Ore to transfer there. This is used when you want another train to pick up the goods and continue on the journey. You just want to ditch them there for the steel mill to convert, so remove the 'transfer' option from the instruction set, and it should start working as normal from the next delivery of Iron Ore.

It worked! Thanks dude

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”