Tin's [TT-Team] Server Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Tin's Server Screenshots

Post by Supercheese »

arikover wrote:It's really amazing what you guys are doing here! The details! Harbors, suburban lines, everything looks so alive!
My sentiments exactly; these are excellent examples of how OpenTTD can be enjoyed to its fullest!
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

arikover wrote:The details! Harbors, suburban lines, everything looks so alive!
Thanks,we love spending times on those details and the challenge to bring all passengers to their destinations and to meet the cargo requirement for town growth :)

A little note on the Cargodist settings we use in most of our servergame, that i m sure many will find usefull : only passengers are using it; we usually don t transport much mail so no point in activating cargodist there, and for the freight we need total control on where it s getting delivered so it s also conterproductiv to use cargodist...especially because to give passenger transport more realism (and make it possible to deal with the flow of passengers) we set the distance effect of cargodist to 200%. this way most of passengers are not trying to travel far away (like in reality, a metro carry more passengers daily than a suburban train, but the later also carry more than an intercity, etc); and so this distance effect would also impact the freights, so that s why only passengers use cargodist in our games.
Beside that we use a symetry setting at 99%, and 55% for saturation...but frankly those i don t know how much they affect cargodist
And precision a max so 64, we hope to have more precise destinations, but again no idea how it really affect things;
Attachments
screenshot#21.png
I invested some time in eyecandy for Toyota, farm, park and forest on the menu
(3.13 MiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot#20.png
Uozu also got a bit of my spare time, it was invested in a ski resort
(13.55 MiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot#19.png
Minabe is north of the large urban area that sprawled around Toyama, It has a rather busy harbor station, and very busy tracks at the moment (a jam was recently fixed)
(9.69 MiB) Not downloaded yet
arikover
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by arikover »

Where's Waldo/Wally - Screenshot 19 - extra challenge: find an oil well in the middle of a roundabout.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

nothing unrealistic there ! ;)

https://coololdphotos.com/2003-2/
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

So there is a japanese mountainous themed game going on Tin's Server, and here is a chosen screenie from it, and a background story. (more later)

Tsuyama Minato was during a century a town lacking some capacity to transport freight. Industries have settled down there anyway around 1950's, thinking the proximity with Chigasaki (a large city, not on screenshot) would surely make way for serious rail link at least. Unfortunately Kita Rail was struggling in all parts of its busy, and always growing network, grid lock were a common thing, the shared infrastructure was not helping as other privates companies were somewhat not always well organised... and so was KitaRail. But after 2060, KitaRail sorted most of its gridlock issues and at this moment the famous private franco-swiss entrepreneur Romazoon decided to invest massively in KitaRail spending 5billion £ (all from tax evasion, and paid from its fiscal paradise bank in Panama) in renovating both town, Tsuyama & Ichihara, offering a marina and an impressive retro style city station to Ichihara, some tramway lines, and a fully functionnal freight harbor and freight train station which benefit to both towns. The Brewery soon moved close to the harbor, and the glassmill was also relocated for the best efficiency possible, St Gobain, the famous french company invested massively in their new factory building, actually rebuilding it 3 times until they got satisfied with the construction, but that s still less than the 10 times Heineken rebuilt their brewery, because Romazoon wasn t happy with the layout. After 9 years of intense work, the result astonished KitaRail founder and CEO, EXTspotter, as well as Tin, the founder and CEO of Minami Shikoku Rail who said in the DailyTimes "that cheesy froggy know how to spend his money right !"

Romazoon, in an interview on TTD TV following the grand opening of the harbor said "pas mal, but it s not over, i can see plenty of room to add more eyecandy, and make more money, especially inland"

KitaRail, 10_12_2069.png
(2.38 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by romazoon on 17 Apr 2018 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

mistake
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

It looks fabulous with all those MariCo objects. Respect.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

no background story today, not feeling inspired, also i don t seems to have made laugh anyone so i better abstain...

but here have a batch of fresh screenies from the server
Attachments
Nagoya Corp., 06_10_2100.png
A Coastal railway, with freight & passengers stations, an harbor...and tons of eyecandy and functional eyecandy ;)
(2.44 MiB) Not downloaded yet
KitaRail, 09_09_2100.png
you liked the harbor from my last post ? here, have some more, with now a bit more traffic, and a fully grown metropolis !
(2.72 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Yūbariden, 26_05_2080.png
around Davo's network, i recently added a modern station, area is still WIP, so i ll post another screen of this area once some more eyecandy have been placed
(819.13 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jor[D]1
Director
Director

Post by jor[D]1 »

Lovely I really like your building style. Are bridge head modifiable now, or are you using a patch?
View my (train)pictures on Flickr
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

jor[D]1 wrote:Lovely I really like your building style. Are bridge head modifiable now, or are you using a patch?
He is using JGR's patchpack (i think). Thus, he can create custom bridgeheads.
jor[D]1
Director
Director

Post by jor[D]1 »

Ah, wasn't aware that patch was added to it. I'm using the same pack
View my (train)pictures on Flickr
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Great screenshots. Really a pleasure to watch all this beauty :D .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

thank you guys, always a pleasure reading that people like what i show
Attachments
Nagoya Corp., 16_02_2165.png
Hikone Bay is attracting lots of tourist with its numerous beach and fresh sea food available, as a result, Hotel resorts are flourishing in the area
(9.21 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Nagoya Corp., 25_02_2165.png
more harbour !
(540.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Nagoya Corp., 27_02_2165.png
even more harbour ! this timesmaller, but with a rail connection
(619.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

The first harbour is very nice. You should also build a ski resort on the hill next to Kashihara :wink:
RIPper_KR
Engineer
Engineer

Post by RIPper_KR »

Beautiful shots :D
I wish I could do that.
Developer of KEIO Train Set
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=82492
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

First time I've noticed that Japan Landscape takes the snow tiles from the baseset. Looks odd with OpenGFX ^^;
Tintinfan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tintinfan »

You've seen plenty of images of Nagoya Corporation's system - so now it's my turn to present Minami Shikoku Rail (MSR), the 2nd largest company with the most busiest sections on the map. Improving capacity of the various stations and junctions has always been a challenge for MSR with space restrictions and fast-growing cities thanks to strong trade from the numerous heavy industries. The busy 9 platform station at Hiroshima boasts a departure almost every minute and also serves as the terminus for Matsuyama Rail Authority to the north and Yuubari Dentetsu services continuing further round the coast. The beach has been overshadowed by the development of major ports and road bypasses - but MSR has been working to develop a modern mountain resort, Minami-Alps, to regain a slice of the tourist market again.
Attachments
MinamiShikoku2.png
(1.14 MiB) Not downloaded yet
MinamiShikoku1.png
(1.02 MiB) Not downloaded yet
MinamiShikoku3.png
(532.27 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Regards,

Tinny/Tintinfan. :)
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

Tintinfan wrote:You've seen plenty of images of Nagoya Corporation's system - so now it's my turn to present Minami Shikoku Rail (MSR), the 2nd largest company with the most busiest sections on the map. Improving capacity of the various stations and junctions has always been a challenge for MSR with space restrictions and fast-growing cities thanks to strong trade from the numerous heavy industries. The busy 9 platform station at Hiroshima boasts a departure almost every minute and also serves as the terminus for Matsuyama Rail Authority to the north and Yuubari Dentetsu services continuing further round the coast. The beach has been overshadowed by the development of major ports and road bypasses - but MSR has been working to develop a modern mountain resort, Minami-Alps, to regain a slice of the tourist market again.
This is the definition of excellence. Industries are really well decorated. :shock:
jacke
Director
Director

Post by jacke »

Very nice screenshots Tintinfan!
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

let s have a batch more from Nagoya corporation :)
Attachments
Nagoya Corp., 16_03_2232.png
This is where i started my humble company back in 1930, things have changed a lot over the last 300 year, bigger station, freight station, tram service, parks, beach...and pollution too...especially visible since nothing grow anymore on that mountain since that livestock farm became a thing !
(2.85 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Nagoya Corp., 28_03_2232.png
Yokosuka was the first city i connected to Nagoya, and so it expanded a lot. It became a major hub for local services, but also intercity, with direct trains to many of the other big cities. It s also home of a florishing fish industry. And in the top of the screen, can be seen the highway wich has been recently built to connect Sendai (a big city from Tintinfan's network) and Nagoya, and which will have branch coming into the urban area ....soon
(3.36 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Nagoya Corp., 04_04_2232.png
This was an area i tried to keep somewhat rural, Tsukuba is acting like a hub with direct and local service terminating there. This area export some coal via trains, and oil via ships (but first delivered by a single train to the harbor, in action in the screenie)
(1.6 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Screenshots”