[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

Continued :)
Attachments
Старицкое Transport, 17th Jun 1969#8.png
Northeast.
(1.97 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Старицкое Transport, 17th Jun 1969#9.png
Center.
(2.31 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Старицкое Transport, 17th Jun 1969#10.png
South West.
(2.26 MiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Attachments
Старицкое Transport, 17th Jun 1969.png
Economic information about the company.
(219.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Старицкое Transport, 18th Jun 1969#1.png
North-West.
(2.21 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Старицкое Transport, 18th Jun 1969#2.png
Center.
(2.39 MiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Старицкое Transport, 18th Jun 1969.png
South.
(2.41 MiB) Not downloaded yet
OpenTTD Gameplay - scenario Urban river channels.scn :wink: (Program to record video - oCam)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Coastal areas_lake". Based on this scenario I made a screenshot to participate in the theme "Screenshot Of The Month Competition - September 2017" :) . This is the full map of 128 x 128. The subarctic climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Two settlements - Sangar and Burtunay. On the map is a forest industry - the forest North of the village Burtunay, furniture factory in the North-East of the village of Sangar, a sawmill West of the village of Sangar and fruit plantation in the West beyond the fields. To the West of the village Burtunay the farm is located. On the South of the village of Sangar - a large lake with a small island.
Full map of scenario.png
(3.73 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario.png
Map of scenario.png (25.43 KiB) Viewed 11756 times
I decided to once again show a screenshot :)
SOTM_Sept17_Coastal_areas.png
(1.1 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Coastal areas_lake.scn
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This is my screenshot to participate in the competition in the theme "Screenshot Of The Month Competition - September 2017", which I later replaced. General ideas on the theme of "Coastal area" I had quite a lot :) . Below is another option. So overall I had three options. Liked the screenshot with the lake.
SOTM_September2017_Coastal areas.png
(478.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Large river flows into the sea. On both sides of the settlements are located - metropolis Bolshaya Roshcha (left) and small town Vostroe (right). Also on the coast of the river there is a promenade and beach. Located on the right bank cafes, hotel, parking lots and alleys with coniferous and deciduous forests. Nearby there is a mountain hill with spruce forest. On the left Bank is located the lighthouse, Marina, boats, fishing vessels and passenger liners. Near the pier is a parking lot, alley and a small park near the road with various trees and shrubs. Residents and visitors love to relax on the coast of the river: to sunbathe on the beach in the warm time of the year, to walk or ride a bike along the promenade, ride on yachts, boats or ships, fishing both from the shore and in boats on the river, climb mountain hill, and more.
SOTM_Sept2017.png
(1.31 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

Very pretty stuff as usual!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Thank you, Benny :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The subarctic climate. Map - 128 x 128. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
Two settlements - Sangar and Burtunay. On the map is a forest industry - the forest North of the village Burtunay, furniture factory in the North-East of the village of Sangar, a sawmill West of the village of Sangar and fruit plantation in the West beyond the fields. To the West of the village Burtunay the farm is located. On the South of the village of Sangar - a large lake with a small island.
Coastal areas (lake).
An overview of the scenario and a trip to road transport.

Coastal areas_lake.scn
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Freedom_nature". Based on this scenario I made a screenshot to participate in the theme "Screenshot Of The Month Competition - November 2017" :) . Map size 128x128. The temperate climate. The flat terrain. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64. On the North and East of the agricultural fields in other parts of the forest is dominated by both deciduous and coniferous. On the West and East two rivers flow. There are two settlements - Zhasminniy (2804) and Kuzhbak (2605). Different industry located in the region: in the North-West - forest, in North East - the sawmill, on the South-West - furniture factory and the dairy, on the East - dairy farming, and to the South is the slaughterhouse, in the West - orchard. In the settlements there are hotels, grocery and hardware stores, parks, alleys, schools, playgrounds, gas stations, passenger platforms. Near with Zhasminniy and Kuzhbak railroad, which runs commuter trains. The area around is very beautiful, often coming to rest, the inhabitants of large cities.
Full map of scenario Freedom_nature.png
(4.61 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Freedom_nature.png
Map of scenario Freedom_nature.png (14.06 KiB) Viewed 19031 times
SOTM_Nov2017.png
(432.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Freedom_nature.scn
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "winter landscape". Based on this scenario I made a screenshot to participate in the theme "Screenshot Of The Month Competition - December 2017" :) . Map size 128x128. The subarctic climate. The terrain with different elevation - plains, mountains, hills. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64.
The city Krutogorie a great place to relax during the Christmas holidays. In this city you can go for a walk in the park, on city squares with Christmas trees, sit in the cinema, to make purchases in stores and shopping malls, to visit the Christmas market and other that comes to mind. In the north from the city ski slopes. You can get there on the electric trains from the neighboring settlements and in the passenger long-distance trains from other cities. Then you can then rent a car and drive to the ski slopes. Residents and guests of the city in winter often come for skiing and snowboarding. Everyone loves here. Beautiful scenic spots, frosty air, excellent service - holiday homes, parking, cafes and more.
Full map:
Full map of scenario.png
(5.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario winter landscape.png
Map of scenario winter landscape.png (20.33 KiB) Viewed 18834 times
SOTM_Dec2017_CHRISTMAS TRAINS.png
(1.38 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Freedom_nature.scn
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Industry". Map size: 256 x 256. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64. The terrain with different elevation: plains, hills, rivers, lakes. On-site region 6 settlements are located: one metropolis Magnitka and 5 villages (Peremskoe, Urasovo Klimenki, Yaprintsevo, Prechistinka). In every village there are: parks, alleys, schools, shops, supermarkets, cinemas, hotels and more. Transportation is very convenient: you can take a bus or minibus, as well as on a passing car (or taxi). To the west is a mixed farms, in the north is a arable farm, in the east - fruit plantations and dairy farms. To the South is forest and a quarry for the extraction of iron ore. Wood transported in freight trains to the sawmill, located in the north of the region. Freight train from sawmill transporting timber for furniture factory, located in Magnitka. And iron ore mining trucks delivering iron ore to the nearest railroad station, from which electric freight locomotive goes to a steel plant in Peremskoe. In Magnitka also has food enterprises: a sugar factory, dairy and bakery, and factory metal. To the west of Klimenki located two enterprises: slaughterhouse and textile factory. From these enterprises, the products (food and goods) are delivered to all settlements in the region. Locals and visitors can choose different places for vacation: coastal rivers and lakes, hills, forests, to visit in the village in any place of entertainment (cafes, cinema and more) and other.
Full map:
Full map of scenario Industry.scn.rar
(21.28 MiB) Downloaded 186 times
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Industry.scn.png
Map of scenario Industry.scn.png (45.12 KiB) Viewed 11756 times

Industry.scn

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Village station" :) . Based on this scenario I made a screenshot to participate in the theme "Screenshot Of The Month Competition - March 2018" :wink: . Map size: 256 x 256. The temperate climate. OpenTTD Spring 2013 Patchpack v2.4.291 win64. The terrain with different elevation: plains, hills, rivers, lakes.In the region is large city Bolshaya Lumar (Большая Лумарь) and 6 urban villages: Kopgul (Копгуль), Mozhuga (Можуга), Nizhnyaya Omra (Нижняя Омра), Pechi (Печи), Shurabash (Шурабаш), Tropino (Тропино). On the settlements can be reached by commuter train, bus or private car. In each village there is a grocery store, school, cinema, parks and alleys. On the west is a fruit plantation, in the east - the agricultural sector. In the east from Bolshaya Lumar (Большая Лумарь) is located industry - sugar factory, bakery and brewery. In the south from Tropino (Tropino) - vineyards, and in the north - forest.
Full map:
Full map of scenario.rar
(17.15 MiB) Downloaded 187 times
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Village station.png
Map of scenario Village station.png (43.19 KiB) Viewed 11756 times

Village station.scn

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Freedom" :) . Map size 128x128. The temperate climate. The flat terrain. OpenTTD ratt (road and tram types) win64. On the North and East of the agricultural fields in other parts of the forest is dominated by both deciduous and coniferous. On the West and East two rivers flow. There are two settlements - Sutston and Tretbourne Bridge. Different industry located in the region: in the North-West - forest, in North East - the sawmill, on the South-West - furniture factory and the dairy, on the East - dairy farming, and to the South is the slaughterhouse, in the West - orchard. In the settlements there are hotels, grocery and hardware stores, parks, alleys, schools, playgrounds, gas stations, passenger platforms. Near with Sutston and Tretbourne Bridge railroad, which runs commuter trains. The area around is very beautiful, often coming to rest, the inhabitants of large cities.
Full map:
Full map of scenario Freedom.scn.rar
(5.55 MiB) Downloaded 196 times
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Freedom.scn.png
Map of scenario Freedom.scn.png (25.99 KiB) Viewed 11756 times
The (official) cross-platform binary can be downloaded from https://www.openttd.org/en/download-ratt
Docklands 1.1
Unspooled
Mop Generic NRT Road Vehicle Development (was Trolleybi)
Country Roads 0.2.3

Village station.scn

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Rivers and lakes" :) . Based on this scenario I made a screenshot to participate in the theme "Screenshot Of The Month Competition - April 2018" :wink: Map size 128x128. The temperate climate. OpenTTD ratt (road and tram types) win64. Flat terrain with different elevation changes: rolling hills, rivers, lakes. In the center near the lakes there are areas of logging. In the north on the left coast and in the South on the right coast - fruit plantation.On the right coast there is a cargo port, a sawmill and a furniture factory. In the east, in the west and in the north there are areas of agriculture. There are two settlements: the district town of Rybinsk (Рыбинск) and the village of Ivanovo (Иваново). In each settlement there are food and hardware stores, schools, parks, alleys, theaters and more. Between the district center and the villages there are electric trains, buses, minibuses.You can also get there by private car or taxi. Rybinsk (Рыбинск) also has trams and trolleybuses. Places of rest are various: on the river coast (fishing, spending the night in tents), walk through the forest, rest in the village (theater, stadium, hotel, park, etc.).
Full map:
Full map of scenario Rivers and lakes.rar
(5.15 MiB) Downloaded 161 times
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Rivers and lakes.png
Map of scenario Rivers and lakes.png (16.58 KiB) Viewed 17961 times
The (official) cross-platform binary can be downloaded from https://www.openttd.org/en/download-ratt
Docklands 1.1
Unspooled
Country Roads 0.2.3
Supplemental Unsurfaced Road Vehicles Set (SUV) (*NRT)

Rivers and lakes.scn

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I have an idea to show the real train station, on the basis of existing different sets of GRF. I basically want to start by showing the platforms themselves and some buildings belonging directly to the railway stations :) .

Station "Bezymyanka" in Samara, Russia. I created a rough layout of all the railway tracks. Passenger platforms are made as in real life. There is also a sorting station: come and go different freight trains, shunting locomotives perform shunting work at the station for the Assembly/disassembly of freight trains.
Attachments
Map of railway station "Bezymyanka" in Samara, Russia. Made in Yandex.
Map of railway station "Bezymyanka" in Samara, Russia. Made in Yandex.
Yandex - Station Bezymyanka.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 11756 times
Station Bezymyanka.png
Railway station "Bezymyanka", made in OpenTTD.
(288.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by STD on 22 Apr 2018 11:23, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Station "Stakhanovskaya" in Samara, Russia.
Attachments
Map of railway station "Stakhanovskaya" in Samara, Russia. Made in Yandex.
Map of railway station "Stakhanovskaya" in Samara, Russia. Made in Yandex.
Yandex - Station Stakhanovskaya.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 11756 times
Station Stakhanovskaya.png
Railway station "Stakhanovskaya", made in OpenTTD.
(240.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Station "Kirkombinat" in Samara, Russia.
Attachments
Map of railway station "Kirkombinat" in Samara, Russia. Made in Yandex.
Map of railway station "Kirkombinat" in Samara, Russia. Made in Yandex.
Yandex - Station Kirkombinat.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 11756 times
Station Kirkombinat.png
Railway station "Kirkombinat", made in OpenTTD.
(325.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

This scenario is called "Autumn in the countryside" :) . Map size 128x128. The subarctic climate. OpenTTD ratt (road and tram types) win64. Flat terrain with different elevation changes: rolling hills, rivers, lakes. In the North-West there are mountains, near the mountains flowing river. Settlements are located in the southwest (Marievka), in the northeast (Urevka) and in the East (Lesnoe). The area of agriculture (different fields) extends from North to South. There are two fruit plantations in the North and South-East. In the mountainous area there are two quarries for extraction of mineral resources (clay, sand and limestone), and near the village Lesnoe - cement and brick factories. About the other two settlements located the farms. In each settlement there is a school, hotel, railway station, parks, shops and more. ou can get there by commuter train, bus, minibus or car.
Full map:
Full map of scenario Autumn in the countryside.rar
(4.93 MiB) Downloaded 166 times
Map of scenario:
Map of scenario Autumn in the countryside.png
Map of scenario Autumn in the countryside.png (19.25 KiB) Viewed 17721 times
Docklands 1.1
Unspooled
Country Roads 0.2.3
Supplemental Unsurfaced Road Vehicles Set (SUV) (*NRT)

Rivers and lakes.scn

Return to “Screenshots”