[OTTD] Flogeza's sets

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: [OTTD] Flogeza's sets

Post by flogeza »

Timeflyer wrote:Ideas for some more famous landmarks:

:D
Read the first page :), I have one, or more landmark(s) :D from this list, let it be a surprise.
doikdi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by doikdi »

Hey there! I saw some of your screenshots and i loved the City Tram Tracks. I tried to use them, but i got some huge errors. Is B06 the latest version of it?
Can you help me in any way to make this grf work?
Attachments
ctt.png
ctt.png (172.52 KiB) Viewed 13090 times
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

doikdi wrote:Hey there! I saw some of your screenshots and i loved the City Tram Tracks. I tried to use them, but i got some huge errors. Is B06 the latest version of it?
This is sad , I can't recognize the source of the fault. It works for me. Maybe you put it, when the game was running, or you put another tram track grfs beside it ?
Attachments
tramt01.PNG
(276.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mobius_The_Eagle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mobius_The_Eagle »

flogeza wrote:
Mobius_The_Eagle wrote:If you're still taking requests, do you think Toronto's CN Tower can be done? :D

Also, I have a few more suggestions for Toronto buildings if you can get the CN Tower done and if you'd like to hear them.

Thanks for consideration :D
Just OK :)
Thank you :]
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] City Tram Track

Post by Emperor Jake »

flogeza wrote:these trams are in the Hungarian tram set download: http://openttdfansite.info/viewpage.php?page_id=34 --click the floppy icon , tick and download :D BUT the longest tram in the picture is in the tram track set, avaible from 2013 :D
Hi flogeza, I'm looking to download the Hungarian Tram set but that link doesn't work anymore (even tried archives). Is there another link, or if not could you upload here/PM me a copy? Thanks :)
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: [OTTD] City Tram Track

Post by flogeza »

Emperor Jake wrote:
flogeza wrote:these trams are in the Hungarian tram set download: http://openttdfansite.info/viewpage.php?page_id=34 --click the floppy icon , tick and download :D BUT the longest tram in the picture is in the tram track set, avaible from 2013 :D
Hi flogeza, I'm looking to download the Hungarian Tram set but that link doesn't work anymore (even tried archives). Is there another link, or if not could you upload here/PM me a copy? Thanks :)
I don't have the newest version of it, so I think you should text to SaltMacaroni for it . Or maybe you will get the oldest version from me. :D
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

I updated things. :D
hyckor
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by hyckor »

pls. help

I downloaded the Flogeza's set CO08.1.5.grf (city objects) with beautiful landmarks including statue of liberty, eiffel tower, christ the redentor, taipei 101 etc.
However, it is not possible to build all landmarks included, only some of them. See the attached picture. Is the any solution?

pic.
Landmarks allowed to be build in my game are on attached pic.. There is no statue of liberty, christ the redentor, empire state building, shanghai tower etc.

thanx a lot
hyck
Attachments
Auriga Investments, 30th Dec 2014.png
landmarks allowed to be build in my game.
(245.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

hyckor wrote:pls. help

I downloaded the Flogeza's set CO08.1.5.grf...
hyck
I think that's happens when you changing grf ingame. :) I hope you fixed this. :)
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

doikdi wrote:Hey there! I saw some of your screenshots and i loved the City Tram Tracks. I tried to use them, but i got some huge errors. Is B06 the latest version of it?
Hi,

I had the same error while using another tram track set with the CTT. Taking it out, it should work.
To take out a NewGRF :
1. Open the console and type "set newgrf developer_tools 1"
2. Go in "NewGRF Parameters"
3. Double-click on the NewGRF
4. Click on "Apply changes"
5. Done !
Erato
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Erato »

acs121 wrote:
Hi,

I had the same error while using another tram track set with the CTT. Taking it out, it should work.
To take out a NewGRF :
1. Open the console and type "set newgrf developer_tools 1"
2. Go in "NewGRF Parameters"
3. Double-click on the NewGRF
4. Click on "Apply changes"
5. Done !
I am forced to tell you that this might f*** break everything. Don't do this in a game that you like. Save beforehand as you might completely break your game and everything in it. Also, by doing this you forfeit the rights to post any bug report for that game. Any crashes, bugs, glitches, etc. are all your own fault and under no circumstance should the OpenTTD devs or NewGRF devs be confronted with these problems.
Last edited by Erato on 10 Dec 2017 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
No pics no clicks. Seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

Yeah, i forgot to mention to save before.
I never had problems with adding or removing NewGRFs - a road set, like UKRS or ARRS are removed easily, as they only change textures.
And if you had problems with adding or removing NewGRFs, it depends on the NewGRF.
andres1555
Engineer
Engineer

Post by andres1555 »

SAC wrote:
Chrill wrote:I would definitely vote for Turning Torso and Globen, see below. Globen is not the whole complex, but rather the big ball (biggest spherical building in the world)
The Globe has already been done, although I just recently started to release my eye candy files...haven't gotten around to any larger structures yet... :mrgreen:

Globe.png

Hi SAC, do you have a newer version of the grf with those buildings below and on the right in this picture?
KahlilGibran
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KahlilGibran »

hi, where can i download latest version newgrf ? i've looked everywhere but cant find it
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

KahlilGibran wrote: 26 Feb 2020 04:07 hi, where can i download latest version newgrf ? i've looked everywhere but cant find it
Most current public release is on the first post of the first page.
KahlilGibran
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KahlilGibran »

SAC wrote: 10 Nov 2015 13:23
Chrill wrote:I would definitely vote for Turning Torso and Globen, see below. Globen is not the whole complex, but rather the big ball (biggest spherical building in the world)
The Globe has already been done, although I just recently started to release my eye candy files...haven't gotten around to any larger structures yet... :mrgreen:

Globe.png
where can i find those building's newgrf ? i really want it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
KahlilGibran
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KahlilGibran »

kamnet wrote: 26 Feb 2020 04:31
KahlilGibran wrote: 26 Feb 2020 04:07 hi, where can i download latest version newgrf ? i've looked everywhere but cant find it
thanks
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

kamnet wrote: 26 Feb 2020 04:31
Thanks for reply :D
flogeza
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by flogeza »

Now working on some traiinz. :arrow: :baby:
Attachments
V63007sprite.png
V63007sprite.png (16.21 KiB) Viewed 7376 times

Return to “Graphics Development”