Still alive?

P1SIM is a commercial game under development featuring traffic, logistics, city building and more.
DerekCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Still alive?

Post by DerekCZ »

I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)
SpeedyZapGaming
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Still alive?

Post by SpeedyZapGaming »

SPolygon wrote:I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)
Yeah they are still working on it.

Updates of the game are usually on the
1st of April. I know it is a weird date, but yeah...

And I think they said it was staying free because it is an open source game I guess.
smallfly
Chairman
Chairman

Post by smallfly »

The development will never end. But currently no progress.
www.p1sim.org - P1SIM - Traffic, Logistics, City-Building & more
Join the discussions here on tt-forums.net!
DerekCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DerekCZ »

That's both good and sad to hear... :'C
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

SpeedyZapGaming wrote:
SPolygon wrote:I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)

And I think they said it was staying free because it is an open source game I guess.
So you literally know nothing about the game, the only thing you said there that was true was that it was still being worked on.

Very few updates have been on "April Fool's Day", maybe that makes you the fool for saying it.

Furthermore, the game will actually cost, as it's not open source (It's not another clone of TTD, it's one man pouring all his effort into it).

For SPolygon, you can find the pricing structure of the game here :)
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Drury »

Pilot wrote:
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:

So you literally know nothing about the game, the only thing you said there that was true was that it was still being worked on.

Very few updates have been on "April Fool's Day", maybe that makes you the fool for saying it.

Furthermore, the game will actually cost, as it's not open source (It's not another clone of TTD, it's one man pouring all his effort into it).

Pretty sure SZP got confused and thought this was the OpenTTD section, no need to be upset :wink:

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Drury wrote:
Pilot wrote:
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:

Pretty sure SZP got confused and thought this was the OpenTTD section, no need to be upset :wink:
Indeed, you're probably correct. I was just having a bad day last night, and as SpeedyZapZap has annoyed me elsewhere, I put 2+2 together and made 5. Speedy, my apologies.

Return to “P1SIM”