FicTown Names (Latest Version: 3.7) - Available on BaNaNaS!

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

FicTown Names (Latest Version: 3.7) - Available on BaNaNaS!

Post by SimYouLater »

Skip this first part if you're only interested in playing with this NewGRF!
[+] Spoiler
Sorry about the following wall of text, I just want to be clear about how I want this license handled. If I can't fight this system, I'm going to make sure my own projects are at least immune to its negative side-effects.
First up, I have started this project with the knowledge that it needs a license, but I am not very fond of them. I am more of a "freedom of information" person in situations where the information doesn't have a price tag, which is the case with NewGRFs. From v0.0.6a v0.0.7a onwards, this NewGRF is licensed under Unlicense; http://unlicense.org/ Public Domain Mark GPL v2. Unfortunately I cannot upload the source to BaNaNaS, but I have pointed people in the right direction (to here) using the description of the NewGRF on the In-Game Content interface.
Okay, tl;dr that was the licensing issues.
Now that I'm done ranting, on to the actual NewGRF!

This NewGRF is available in the In-Game Content downloader (BaNaNaS / Fruit Store)!
Source code is available exclusively from this page, as BaNaNaS does not support uploading source code, though please feel free to mirror the source code and/or NewGRF as you wish.

FicTown Names
Towns from Works of Fiction
After seeing various Town Name NewGRFs that produced towns from specific franchises, as well as noting there was a "Song of Fire and Ice" map in BaNaNaS, I wondered how hard it would be to make a "Famous Town Names" GRF in the vein of SilverSurferZzZ's "Famous Cars" Road Vehicle set. Of course, since there is already a Famous Town Names NewGRF for real cities that are famous, I instead chose the name FicTown Names and set about trying to make it happen.

EDIT 20-08-2017: There are now three versions of FicTown Names, a legacy version, a basic version and a plus version! The two current versions are included in one zip file, see downloads for info!

What towns are in it? How many towns are there?
Currently there are quite a few places in the list, which is included in a text file with the download. I don't know the exact number, but using a 8192x8192 map will result in all names being used. Some are taken from series that I know and love, others from wikis of series I included for who-knows-why or from suggestions by community members, but most were taken from Wikipedia's lists of fictional cities and towns.

If you don't know how to develop a NewGRF, but want to suggest a fictional city, town, village or other settlement from a song, book or novel series, movie, TV show, video game, tabletop RPG, or any other work of fiction, please do! I'll try to add it in a timely manner.

There are only three conditions to suggesting towns:
1) It must be fictional. If it is a real place where fictional characters reside in or mention, it doesn't count. If a city is from the future and built on the ruins of, or renamed from, a real city (New New York, Neo Tokyo) it also does not count. Alternate reality versions of real cities are not an exception unless the name is different. (So Cape City and San Fransokyo are valid, but not any version of San Francisco from Sliders)
2) It must have or have had permanent habitation by sentient/sapient beings. No mountains, rivers, islands or other geographical features unless they are inhabited.
3) Please submit towns in alphabetical order! That means listing each work of fiction you suggest alphabetically, and listing the towns from a given work alphabetically. This is due to the long list of towns suggested by skyrish19 and their non-alphabetical listing, which made it harder to keep track of the code.

That should be everything. The NewGRF's test version and the source of said test version are both in a single zip file below. I've included instructions for the uninitiated, but for now only in Windows. I may include instructions for Mac OS X if there is enough demand.

Here's the downloads, and a link to my OneDrive for older versions. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the future ensured hosting of old versions I have been forced to remove all pre-BaNaNaS versions from my OneDrive account to save space, but the latest version will be kept online as long as these forums are around, and all versions from 0.1.0a onward will remain on BaNaNaS into perpetuity.

FicTown+ Names
FicTown+ Names is a continuation of the basic project with a larger scope. It has had specific town names re-ordered in the code to the bottom for easy coding, and thus is not compatible with earlier versions (though running games might not mind; do so at your own risk of a corrupted save game!), and includes town names from original works, from fan material for roleplaying games posted online, and from "direct case" works. "Direct case" includes anything unpublished for any reason and anything by someone I know outside the OpenTTD community, which I got permission to use directly from the original creator(s). "Direct case" also includes anything made by myself (but still part of a fictional work unrelated to OpenTTD) regardless of whether it's accessible.

Basic Version
FicTown Names is the continuation of the basic project. It no longer included specific town names and thus is not compatible with FicTown Names 0.1.1a (though running games might not mind; do so at your own risk of a corrupted save game!), and will only include town names from original works not made by me or anyone I personally know. This means it does not include fanfiction, anything unpublished for any reason, or anything by someone I know outside the OpenTTD community.
ftn3.7src.zip
Latest versions and source code
(73.04 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
OLD VERSIONS (INCLUDING LEGACY DOWNLOAD)
[+] Spoiler
Legacy Version
FicTown Names 0.1.1a is the legacy version. It contains additions which I started implementing in July, originally slated for July 30, 2017. As I was unable to access my own computers at that time, I was unable to compile this version until now. It contains entries from original works of fiction, as well as names of custom locations for Nobilis 3e and 2e from a Nobilis fan-wiki which in version 0.1.2 onwards have been moved to FicTown+ Names and not included in FicTown Names Basic.
FicTown Names 0.1.1a.zip
Final Legacy Version w/ Source & Town List
(32.09 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
(Includes source code and text file with list of towns! See Town Names.txt)

EDIT: (Well, now it does. I apparently uploaded the wrong zip file. I apologize for any inability to do modifications.)
Credits
SimYouLater (Myself)
Chancel Aleph (for several town names)
Tsylatac (for several town names)
skyrish19 (for several town names)

Versions

To-do List
- World of Warcraft (This is going to be a doozy!)
[+] Spoiler
v3.7 - June 9, 2019
- Added a location from Breakpoint City.

v3.4 - October 12, 2018
- Added locations from Outernet.
- Added Arcadia and Faerie from mythology.

v3.3 - October 12, 2018
- Edited the list of towns from my in-progress novel to FicTown+ Names.

v3.2 - September 22, 2018
- Added a new town from my in-progress novel to FicTown+ Names.

v0.3.0b - August 28, 2018
- Added Soy City from Tomato Adventure (GBA Action-RPG).

v0.2.9b - August 27, 2018
- Added Naruto town names from Narutopedia.
[+] Spoiler
v0.2.8b - August 18, 2018
- Added more towns from my in-progress novel series to FicTown+ Names.
- Added Spill Village from Tomato Adventure (GBA Action-RPG).
[+] Spoiler
v0.2.3b - June 27, 2018
- Added more towns from my in-progress novel series to FicTown+ Names.
[+] Spoiler
v0.2.2b - June 27, 2018
- Added a new town from my in-progress novel to FicTown+ Names.

v0.2.1b - June 5, 2018
- Updated to include suggestions by acs121.
[+] Spoiler
v0.2.0b - June 4, 2018
- Made some changes, can't remember them and never wrote them down. Sorry...
- Updated to include suggestions by Skyrish19.

Both FicTown New GRFs
- Added complete list of locations from Velo CITY
- Added "Fallen London" from Neath Universe.
- On a similar note, added "UnLondon" from Un Lun Dun.
- Corrected commentary in code for Jump City (Teen Tiatns) and Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf).
- Added list from Atelier, an RPG Video Game series.
- Added list from Horizon: Zero Dawn.
- Added list from The Legend of Heroes.
- Added entry from Soul Calibur.
- Added list from Time Crisis.
- Added entries from the Fallout franchise.
- Added lists for the Tales of... series.
- Added list from Valkyria Chronicles.

FicTown+ Names only
- Added the Special Additions category to the bottom of the town list and the NML.
- Including having moved the only fan work entry in legacy (Chancels created by the Nobilis fandom and posted on http://nobilis.me/) to FicTown+
- Added a location from a concept made by someone I personally know.
- Added entry for WorldCraft, a shared universe project with someone I know.
[+] Spoiler
v0.1.8b - April 27, 2018
- New version. One new town name in FicTown+, and both FicTown+ and FicTownNames have been given a proper GRF ID (because I was an idiot who thought FTN/XX had to be incremented by one each time I updated).
- Probably won't do a new version unless someone can offer a bunch of new town names or make a list of all the settlements in World of Warcraft.

v0.1.7b - February 4, 2018
- Supposed final version, due to constant mistakes and confusion at the time.

v0.1.6b - February 3, 2018
- Due to bad folder organization, 0.1.3b and 0.1.4b ARE A MESS and DO NOT HAVE NEW TOWN NAMES. Additionally, 0.1.5b has been reserved for the final version of FicTown names Basic. Sorry for the inconvenience, my NML skills were rusty and I always had problems keeping track of versions when I updated the file.
- Updated to include suggestions by Skyrish19.

Both FicTown New GRFs
- Added "Fallen London" from Neath Universe.
- On a similar note, added "UnLondon" from Un Lun Dun.
- Corrected commentary in code for Jump City (Teen Tiatns) and Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf).
- Added list from Atelier, an RPG Video Game series.
- Added list from Horizon: Zero Dawn.
- Added list from The Legend of Heroes.
- Added entry from Soul Calibur.
- Added list from Time Crisis.
- Added entries from the Fallout franchise.
- Added lists for the Tales of... series.
- Added list from Valkyria Chronicles.

FicTown+ Names only
- Added the Special Additions category to the bottom of the town list and the NML.
- Including having moved the only fan work entry in legacy (Chancels created by the Nobilis fandom and posted on http://nobilis.me/) to FicTown+
- Added a location from a concept made by someone I personally know.
- Added entry for WorldCraft, a shared universe project with someone I know.

v0.1.2b - August 20, 2017
- FicTown Names Basic released.
- Apparently all legacy versions had properly formatted code, but the text files were not in UTF-8, making foreign alphabet symbols turn to weird garlgemesh. i also somehow managed to fail to include the TXT town list entirely. Fortunately the Legacy 0.1.1a and Basic 0.1.2b versions can easily be fixed with a reupload of the ZIP files, and the BaNaNaS version can't include TXT files anyway so it won't need fixing.

Both FicTown New GRFs
- Included complete list of locations from Wander Over Yonder
- Included complete list of locations from Osmosis Jones and the spinoff series Ozzy & Drix
- Included locations from Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- Included a few miscellaneous locations from poorly-known works of fiction.
- Moved the only fan work entry in legacy (Chancels created by the Nobilis fandom and posted on http://nobilis.me/) to FicTown+
- The location of Chuubo's Marvellous Wish-Granting Engine was added at some point and never recorded (possibly when I started the original 0.1.1a back in July, well before the "Legacy Basic + Split") but is well-known enough to warrant being recorded here.

v0.1.1a - August 20, 2017
- Released as Legacy Version. FicTown Names Basic and FicTown+ Names will replace it.
- Added complete list of locations from Wander Over Yonder
- Added complete list of locations from Osmosis Jones and the spinoff series Ozzy & Drix
- Added locations from Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- Added a few miscellaneous locations from poorly-known works of fiction.
Last edited by SimYouLater on 10 Jun 2019 01:58, edited 78 times in total.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
luxtram
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: FicTown Names

Post by luxtram »

Congratulations for sorting this out!
California City Sets viewtopic.php?t=76786
1000 building set viewtopic.php?t=75250
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

luxtram wrote:Congratulations for sorting this out!
Thanks. I'm still not happy with the way things are run with everyone else, so that's why I decided I would at least make sure it couldn't happen with my own work. It is my hope that FicTown Names will not be taken from the non-creators, or even other creators who might want to carry on the torch if I ever leave for that matter.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
luxtram
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by luxtram »

SimYouLater wrote:
luxtram wrote:Congratulations for sorting this out!
Thanks. I'm still not happy with the way things are run with everyone else, so that's why I decided I would at least make sure it couldn't happen with my own work. It is my hope that FicTown Names will not be taken from the non-creators, or even other creators who might want to carry on the torch if I ever leave for that matter.
Indeed. I would say that GPL is one of the safest bets. I chose it also for my own project for the very same reasons. I wish that many people before would have done the same, but maybe it has been good, as the same thing has motivated me to improve my skills. :)
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: FicTown Names (Current Version: 0.0.3a)

Post by SimYouLater »

v0.0.3a is now available in the first post, although I suspect nobody actually cares about this project. :(
Licenses for my work...
luxtram
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by luxtram »

SimYouLater wrote:I suspect nobody actually cares about this project. :(
I think that you should not worry about it too much. First things move slowly here, so sometimes you have to be patient, but in general it does not matter. If this project has significance for yourself, you are already fine. If this project does not get much foothold, just give it time and experiment with something else. I have two projects that only I really care about. Within time you will evolve and can transform your experience as some fit parts of your project to other projects.

So as an example, I left these specific projects behind and transformed its results into a more general project that has received a bit more welcomed reaction. Given again time, I think I can again transform the new results back into the postponed projects. And so on.

Another aspect is that while there may be not much direct interest in some projects, people are still grateful that these exists.

Also do not be afraid to experiment with something completely different.
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Alberth »

SimYouLater wrote:v0.0.3a is now available in the first post, although I suspect nobody actually cares about this project. :(
Given your smiley behind that statement, I'd agree with luxtram that statement is false, you care about it.

All projects here are personal. People start them because they have an itch that they want to fix. Most of them never grow beyond a small number of users (or even more than 1 user), and that's fine. If it increases the fun you have with the game, it achieved its goal.

Improve while you still feel the itch, and otherwise consider it done, and move on to the next enhancement.
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Alberth wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:v0.0.3a is now available in the first post, although I suspect nobody actually cares about this project. :(
Given your smiley behind that statement, I'd agree with luxtram that statement is false, you care about it.

All projects here are personal. People start them because they have an itch that they want to fix. Most of them never grow beyond a small number of users (or even more than 1 user), and that's fine. If it increases the fun you have with the game, it achieved its goal.

Improve while you still feel the itch, and otherwise consider it done, and move on to the next enhancement.
luxtram wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:I suspect nobody actually cares about this project. :(
I think that you should not worry about it too much. First things move slowly here, so sometimes you have to be patient, but in general it does not matter. If this project has significance for yourself, you are already fine. If this project does not get much foothold, just give it time and experiment with something else. I have two projects that only I really care about. Within time you will evolve and can transform your experience as some fit parts of your project to other projects.

So as an example, I left these specific projects behind and transformed its results into a more general project that has received a bit more welcomed reaction. Given again time, I think I can again transform the new results back into the postponed projects. And so on.

Another aspect is that while there may be not much direct interest in some projects, people are still grateful that these exists.

Also do not be afraid to experiment with something completely different.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Considering you both decided to do so, I would say that's enough interest to warrant continuing this project.
Licenses for my work...
zooks
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by zooks »

My advice: put it on bananas. Not all openttd players know about this forum, and many would be very keen to try this out.

For comparison, my town names grf has about 25 downloads on this forum, but has over 12000 downloads on bananas.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

zooks wrote:
My advice: put it on bananas. Not all openttd players know about this forum, and many would be very keen to try this out.

For comparison, my town names grf has about 25 downloads on this forum, but has over 12000 downloads on bananas.
I would love for someone to put it on BaNaNaS, but sadly I can't wrap my head around the technical requirements to do it myself (something about "Mercurial"?). It's under the WTF license, so there's nothing stopping you from doing it with or without my permission. ;)
Licenses for my work...
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Alberth »

SimYouLater wrote:I would love for someone to put it on BaNaNaS, but sadly I can't wrap my head around the technical requirements to do it myself (something about "Mercurial"?).
No, Mercurial does administration of which files were used for what version. It doesn't do Bananas.
File upload is convenient with a musa script, but if you want to do it manually, you can upload through the website, afaik. From the main OpenTTD page, click 'Development' in the top bar, scroll down to NewGRF, there is

NewGRFs can be made available to players via the online content.

SimYouLater wrote:It's under the WTF license, so there's nothing stopping you from doing it with or without my permission. ;)
Actyually, there is. Bananas requires the original author to submit the file, so anyone that wants to do that should make a fork of your project first, and rename things to avoid confusion.
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.
Tsylatac
Engineer
Engineer

Re: FicTown Names (Current Version: 0.0.7a) - Coming Soon to BaNaNaS!

Post by Tsylatac »

Love this set, thank you :)
SimYouLater wrote: If you don't know how to develop a NewGRF, but want to suggest a fictional city, town, village or other settlement from a song, book or novel series, movie, TV show, video game, tabletop RPG, or any other work of fiction, please do!
Well then... :wink:

=EverQuest= (off the top of my head, and only through the Shadows of Luclin expansion since that's as far as I played)
Ak'Anon
Cabilis
Erudin
Felwithe
Freeport
Grobb
Halas
High Keep
Kaladim
Kelethin
Neriak
Oggok
Paineel
Qeynos
Rivervale
Shar Vahl
Surefall Glade

=Guild Wars= (towns only, I may come back to do outposts and landmarks, but not all really count as settlements so that will take some time)
The Amnoon Oasis
Ascalon City
Cavalon
Doomlore Shrine
Droknar's Forge
Gate of Torment
Gunnar's Hold
Great Temple of Balthazar
Kaineng Center
Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
Henge of Denravi
House zu Heltzer
The Kodash Bazaar
Lion's Arch
Rata Sum
Shing Jea Monastery
Sunspear Sanctuary

=My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic= (as the show/universe has no shortage of horse pun locations, I've stuck to the show itself here, and cherrypicked additions that have actually been shown, or at least can be safely assumed to be inhabited settlements)
Baltimare
Canterlot
Cloudsdale
Fillydelphia
Dodge Junction
Griffonstone
Hoofington
Las Pegasus
Rainbow Falls
Seaward Shoals
Trottingham
Whinnyapolis

=Pokémon= (additions from the new Alola region)
Aether Paradise
Hau'oli City
Heahea City
Iki Town
Konikoni City
Malie City
Paniola Town
Po Town
Seafolk Village
Tapu Village

=Pushing Daisies=
Coeur d'Coeurs
North Thrush

=Welcome to Night Vale=
Desert Bluffs
King City (shares a name with, but is probably not at all based on, several real cities, the largest of which has a population of only around 13,000)
Night Vale
Pine Cliff
Red Mesa
The Underground City
Tsylatac
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tsylatac »

Tsylatac wrote: King City (shares a name with, but is probably not at all based on, several real cities, the largest of which has a population of only around 13,000)
Now that I've finally picked up the novel, it turns out WTNV's King City is in fact the real town of King City, CA. So disregard that one. (Sorry for the bump, it says I can no longer edit my previous post.)
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Tsylatac wrote:
Tsylatac wrote: King City (shares a name with, but is probably not at all based on, several real cities, the largest of which has a population of only around 13,000)
Now that I've finally picked up the novel, it turns out WTNV's King City is in fact the real town of King City, CA. So disregard that one. (Sorry for the bump, it says I can no longer edit my previous post.)
Thanks for letting me know. It's been removed.

NOTICE!

Development of FicTownNames, and response to this topic by me, will be halted from January 30 until February 13. I will be out of the country during that period and will likely not have any internet access. Thanks for understanding.
Licenses for my work...
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: FicTown Names (Current Version: 0.1.0a) - Now on BaNaNaS!

Post by SimYouLater »

I'm back, and I've uploaded FicTown Names to the Fruit Store myself. You can still download the latest version, including source code, from this topic (check the first post).
Licenses for my work...
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: FicTown Names (Current Version: 0.1.0a) - Now on BaNaNaS!

Post by SimYouLater »

Attention!

Somehow, the file I last uploaded did not include the source or the list of towns. Sorry about that.

The NewGRF itself is fine, however, if you wish to do any changes or borrow some code - which you may do without restrictions as per the PDM (Public Domain Mark) license - you will want to download the re-uploaded file, which includes the source code you will need, along with a list of towns and cities in the list sorted alphabetically by series and then alphabetically within series.
Licenses for my work...
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: FicTown+ and Basic Names (Current Version: 0.1.2a) - Now on BaNaNaS!

Post by SimYouLater »

I've made some changes to how I handle FicTown Names, since there are some things that i think should be optional but Town Name sets can't have parameters the way I want.

As a result, I have uploaded FicTown Names 0.1.1a, the Legacy version compatible with previous versions, the final version of the old FicTown Names. I also have uploaded 0.1.2b of the FicTown Names Basic slit, which excludes the few existing FicTown+ Names-exclusive entries that were in Legacy. Both are on BaNaNaS.

The first post has been updated to reflect this. FicTown Names Basic 0.1.3b and the release of FicTown+ 0.1.3b are pending.
Licenses for my work...
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: FicTown+ and Basic Names (Current Version: 0.1.3a) - Now on BaNaNaS!

Post by SimYouLater »

I have updated the basic version (not sure what changes, if any) and added the Plus version. Both are version 0.1.3b and available in the OP.
Licenses for my work...
skyrish19
Engineer
Engineer

Re: FicTown+ and Basic Names (Current Version: 0.1.3a) - Now on BaNaNaS!

Post by skyrish19 »

SimYouLater wrote: If you don't know how to develop a NewGRF, but want to suggest a fictional city, town, village or other settlement from a song, book or novel series, movie, TV show, video game, tabletop RPG, or any other work of fiction, please do!
Well then, here's my list for the Next Update

=Soul Calibur=

Ostrheinsburg

=Atelier (GUST RPG)=

Arland
Alanya Village
Ertona
Kirchen Bell
Corseit
Arls
Salburg
Yuvel
Zey Meruze
Gramnad
Kentonnis
Strahl
Riesengang
Karotte Village
Dona
Flussheim
Lichterzehn
Lugion Village

=The Legend of Heroes (Trails and Cold Steel)=

Crossbell City
Mainz Town
Armorica Village
Bose
Rolent
Ymir
Valkd
Theta
Roer
Phildin
Parm
Legram
Heimdallr
Guia
Celdic
Brizahc
Borun
Bareahard

=Time Crisis=

Lukano
Astigos
Sercia

=Horizon Zero Dawn=

Mother's Rise
Mother's Cradle
Mother's Heart
Mother's Crown
Mother's Watch
Brightmarket
Banuk Encampment
Cut-Cliffs
Daytower
Lone Light
Hunter's Gathering
Longnotch
Song's Edge
Pitchcliff
Free Heap
Sunfall
Sunstone Rock
Blazon Arch
Meridian
The Claim (The Homeworld of the Oseram tribe, mentioned only)

=Fallout=

Sanctuary Hills
Diamond City
Megaton
Goodneighbor
Far Harbor
Covenant
Shady Sands

=Ace Combat=

Oured
Farbanti
Directus
San Salvacion
Dinsmark
Glatisant
Sudentor
Bana City
Gracemeria
Anfang
Hoffnung
Lumen
November City
Selatapura

=Gravity Rush=

Auldnoir
Pleajeune
Endestria
Vendecentre
Boutoume

=Mafia=

New Bordeaux
Empire Bay
Lost Heaven

=Final Fantasy=

Deling City
Limsa Lominsa
Midgar
Costa del Sol
Kalm
Junon
Balamb Town
Timber
Winhill
Alexandria
Treno
Linblum
Cleyra
Dali
Besaid Village
Rabanastre
Bodhum
Palumpolum
Nautilus
Insomnia
Gralea
Ul'dah
Gridania

=Tales of Berseria=

Aball
Taliesin
Hellawes
Beardsley
Meirchio
Reneed
Lothringen
Port Zekson
Loegres
Stonebury
Port Cadnix
Yseult
Haria
Normin Island

=Tales of Zestiria=

Elysia
Ladylake
Marlind
Lastonbell
Pendrago
Gododdin
Lohgrin

=Tales of Xillia=

Fennmont
Hamil
Nia Khera
Sharilton
Leronde
Xian Du
Kanbalar

=Valkyria Chronicles=

Bruhl
Fouzen
Randgriz
Anthold
Mellvere
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: FicTown+ and Basic Names (Current Version: 0.1.4a) - Now on BaNaNaS!

Post by SimYouLater »

Just uploaded new version with towns suggested by skyrish19, see first post.
Licenses for my work...

Return to “Graphics Releases”