[OpenTTD] STD saved games

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD saved games

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Denmark-1.scn. (Denmark, southern Sweden) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of warehouses of building materials, oil rigs in the North sea, areas of fishing.
Names of settlements are written in the national language of this country, where is situated the settlement. In Denmark - in Danish language, in Sweden - in Swedish language.

Enjoy the game :)

Map and Towns:
Map Denmark and Towns.png
(53.91 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Denmark.png
GRF's Denmark.png (28.59 KiB) Viewed 22488 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.1, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains In NML 2.0-alpha1 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Railway tracks - FRISS - Rail Infrastructure 1.0.0.
Road: ARRS 2.0
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set 1.2 .

Update (07.06.2016):
A new scenario - Denmark-1.scn. (version 1.1) (Denmark, southern Sweden) (available on Bananas too! ).
- The increase in the number of resources on farms
- Adjusted the snow line in January (Value - the snow is almost everywhere)
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Monty_Montana
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Monty_Montana »

Again, using your scenario in a multiplayer server. Excellent work, mate!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Monty_Montana wrote:Again, using your scenario in a multiplayer server. Excellent work, mate!
Thanks for the feedback, Monty_Montana. And what of the multiplayer server? I also playing this scenario, but in a single game. Later I will show screenshots and a General map of the scenario :D

In development I have is a scenario Belgium :) . List of countries - Belgium, Luxembourg, Eastern France, Western Germany and Southern Netherlands. The map size is 1024 x 1024. The climate is subarctic.

I'll try to finish this scenario :) . I need to add rivers, human settlements and industry (FIRS).

A height map - Belgium-1.png:
Belgium-1.png
(491.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
You can use the height map for the game :) .
Unfinished map scenario Belgium
screenshot.png
(67.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Monty_Montana
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Monty_Montana »

This is the server using your map: http://www.openttd.org/en/server/98842

Surely, I will activate the server with Denmark scenario, which is really good too in my opinion :)

Your new scenario, Belgium, looks good.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Belgium-1.scn. (Belgium, Luxembourg, Eastern France, Western Germany and Southern Netherlands) (available on Bananas too!). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of warehouses of building materials, oil rigs, areas of fishing, the areas of logging, sawmills and furniture factories.
Names of settlements are written in the national language of this country, where is situated the settlement.

Map and Towns:
Map scenario.png
Map scenario.png (49.05 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Towns.png
Towns.png (30.02 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's.png
GRF's.png (27.77 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.1, Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains In NML 2.0-alpha1 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.

This is my 15 scenario in this year. Once again thank you very much for using my scenarios in their games :)) . If you have any more ideas for new scenarios, please contact me. We will discuss how to create. I'm very grateful for the provision of reference materials from the Internet - maps of countries, industry, human settlements (with a real population).

Regards

STD (Aleksey) :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Map scenario Denmark
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1969.png
(91.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Save game at the beginning of 1960
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1960 г..sav
(635.64 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
Save game at the beginning of 1969
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1969 г..sav
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 448 times
Screenshots and info from the game here :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I thought for a moment and decided to create another new scenario - Malta.scn. I spent a little over an hour to create this scenario :) (available on Bananas too!) . The climate is subtropical. The map size is 512 x 512. All settlements are located like in real life and named in the Maltese language. But the industry is located according to the description of Internet sources - the areas of fishing, fishing ports, ports, fruit plantations, farms, slaughterhouses, sugar factories, mills, breweries.
Map and towns:
Map and Towns Malta.png
(53.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Malta.png
GRF's Malta.png (23.54 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Road map of Malta:
Map road.jpg
Map road.jpg (68.82 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.1, Cities - Total Town Replacement Set 3.14.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains in NML 2.0 - alpha1.
Road: ARRS v2.0.
Bridges: Total Bridge Renewal Set Version 1.2 - Modified for ARRS
Last edited by STD on 06 Jul 2016 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Greece.scn. (Greece, southern Albania, southern Macedonia and western Turkey.) (available on Bananas too!). The climate is subtropical. The map size is 1024 x 1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of warehouses of building materials, areas of fishing, ports.
Names of settlements are written in the national language of this country, where is situated the settlement.
Map and towns:
Map Greece.png
Map Greece.png (47.3 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Towns.png
Towns.png (35.41 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's Greece.png
GRF's Greece.png (23.54 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Update 12.07.2016 (available on Bananas too!):
1. Scenario Greece.scn (version 2)
- Added geographical names of seas, Islands, peninsulas, bays, and gulfs.
2. Scenario Malta.scn (version 1.1)
- Added geographical names of seas, bays and Islands.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Falkland Islands.scn. (Possessions of Great Britain in the Atlantic ocean, disputed territory with Argentina.) (available on Bananas too!). The subarctic climate. The map size is 1024 x 512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of fishing ports and fishing areas.
Map and towns:
Map Falkland Islands.png
Map Falkland Islands.png (32.3 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's Falkland Islands.png
GRF's Falkland Islands.png (22.08 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Map of the Falkland Islands:
map-falklandislands.jpg
map-falklandislands.jpg (296.46 KiB) Viewed 21876 times
Industry - FIRS 2.1.1, Cities - UK Town Set 2.2.
The main set trains: UK Railway Set (UKRS2) and UK Railway Add-on Set (UKRS2+).
Railway tracks - Finescale standard gauge and 3rd rail.
Road: UK Roadset v1.1a and UK Roadset with Signs v0.2 + UK Oneway Roads .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Jamaica.scn. (Jamaica, The Caribbean sea) (available on Bananas too!). The climate is subtropical. The map size is 1024 x 512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of warehouses of building materials, areas of fishing, ports, oil rigs.
Map and towns:
Map Jamaica.png
Map Jamaica.png (39.74 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's Jamaica.png
GRF's Jamaica.png (23.54 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Map Of Jamaica:
Map-Jamaica.jpg
Map-Jamaica.jpg (55.21 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - The sea of Marmara.scn. (Northern Greece, Bulgaria, Western Turkey) (available on Bananas too!). The climate is subtropical. The map size is 512 x 512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of warehouses of building materials, areas of fishing, ports, oil rigs, furniture factories.
Map and towns:
Map the sea of Marmara.png
(77.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's the sea of Marmara.png
GRF's the sea of Marmara.png (23.54 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

STD wrote:A new scenario - Falkland Islands.scn. (Possessions of Great Britain in the Atlantic ocean, disputed territory with Argentina.) (available on Bananas too!). The subarctic climate. The map size is 1024 x 512. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. I added the location of fishing ports and fishing areas.
Map and towns:
Map Falkland Islands.png
GRF's:
GRF's Falkland Islands.png
Map of the Falkland Islands:
map-falklandislands.jpg
Industry - FIRS 2.1.1, Cities - UK Town Set 2.2.
The main set trains: UK Railway Set (UKRS2) and UK Railway Add-on Set (UKRS2+).
Railway tracks - Finescale standard gauge and 3rd rail.
Road: UK Roadset v1.1a and UK Roadset with Signs v0.2 + UK Oneway Roads .

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Moscow region.scn. (Central Russia, Moscow region) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
I added the location of coal mines in the North, in the South-West, iron ore mines in the South, oil wells in the East and South, the Breweries in the cities. In real life, in the Moscow region has no deposits of coal, iron ore and oil.
Map Moscow region.png
Map Moscow region.png (40.53 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Towns Moscow region.png
Towns Moscow region.png (47.71 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's Moscow region.png
GRF's Moscow region.png (23 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: PolishPKP Set 2.0 and Dutch Traiset 2.1.0.
Railway tracks - NuTracks 2 r247.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Russian Empire.scn. (The Russian Empire, Eastern Europe of the early 20th century, Turkey, Mongolia, China, Korea, Northern part of Japan.) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 2048x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life. The start date of the game - January 1, 1900 year.
I added the location of food factories, furniture factories, fishing areas.
Map of Russian Empire.png
Map of Russian Empire.png (61.68 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Towns of Russian Empire.png
Towns of Russian Empire.png (46.17 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's Russian Empire.png
GRF's Russian Empire.png (23.07 KiB) Viewed 21662 times
Industry - ECS 1.2 (Town vector 1.2, Agrocultural vector 1.2, Basic vector II 1.2, Chemicals vector 1.2, Houses 1.2, Machinery vector 1.2, Wood vector 1.2 ), Cities - Swedish Houses Set 1.1.2.
The main set trains: 2cc Trains in NML 2.0 - alpha1 and North American Railway Set (NARS) 2.51.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Estonia.scn. (Estonia, Eastern Europe) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
I added the location of fishing areas, forests, sand pits.
Estonia map.png
(115.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Estonia.png
GRF's Estonia.png (24.18 KiB) Viewed 21538 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A new scenario - Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).scn. (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Northwest Belarus, Eastern Europe) (available on Bananas too! ). The subarctic climate. Size: 1024x1024. Version of the game: Openttd-1.6.0-windows-win32. All the cities and industries are located as in real life.
I added the location of fishing areas, forests, sand pits.
Map and towns:
Map of Baltic states.png
Map of Baltic states.png (40.35 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
Towns Baltic states.png
Towns Baltic states.png (34.33 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
GRF's:
GRF's Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).png
GRF's Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).png (24.18 KiB) Viewed 21537 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

General map of Denmark (1.01.1978):
MacDonald & Co., 1st Jan 1978.png
(143.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
GRF's:
GRF's Denmark.png
GRF's Denmark.png (18.99 KiB) Viewed 5706 times
The save of the game (openttd-custom-jgrpp-0.14.0-MINGW-win32):
MacDonald & Co., 1-е янв 1978 г..sav
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 413 times
Screenshots from the game to watch here. :)
rbos86
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by rbos86 »

Nice!
rbos86' Screenshots thread is here
rbos86' Unrealistic Dutch games -thread, on the other hand,is this button
Kordasn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Kordasn »

Hi STD,

I tried to use the Canada map, I have downloaded some of the NewGRFs online through the interface, some manually through the crawler, but I am still missing some:

https://grfcrawler.tt-forums.net/index. ... 2C57415332

I cannot find the was grf, I tried the newest one, but it wouldn't load. No idea on the others. I have the ships but it won't seem to take either. Thoughts?
=/

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”