SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.3 - 23rd August 2016

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.3 - 23rd August 2016

Post by 3iff »

Welcome to SPI - StockPiled Industries set.

The development thread is here - http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=73225

See the end of this thread for version 1.3.

This is a radical fork of FIRS 143. I strongly suggest you read the readme.txt to find out just how different it is. Also check the grf parameters before starting a game.

It was never intended to be released but it seems to be in a reasonable state and hopefully some of you may enjoy playing it, and it's a small payback for the immense enjoyment I've had from OTTD.

It is very much a work in progress but hopefully there are no major problems. Note that there is only an English language file available for now. If we can get through the first 2-3 weeks without major issues then I will be looking to expand the language set if there's any demand.

Version 1 is released here now and should be on Bananas now (if I've done it right).

The source and graphics files will be available soon, once I get somewhere to store them. (I'm very new to all this)

Here is the SPI 1.1 grf. You will need to unpack it to a .tar file. Source files are now also included.

Please direct all comments to http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=73225 thankyou.
Attachments
SPI1.1.tar.gz
(427.26 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
SPI1.1source.tar.gz
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 229 times
Last edited by 3iff on 23 Aug 2016 08:49, edited 5 times in total.
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set - 24 June 2015

Post by 3iff »

I was hoping to upload version 1.1 but Bananas is going bananas.

I click "update" or "edit" and get the following.

Unhandled Exception
An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.

Now, is that me doing something wrong?

Also, I'm assuming if I have a new version to upload I do, in fact, click update? I shouldn't use "upload new" for an updated version?
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set - 24 June 2015

Post by 3iff »

At last, version 1.1 is released. This is a significant change from 1.0 and will require a new game. See post 1 for the new files.

Currently it's only here as the Bananas upload system is not working for me. I've no idea why.

The source and graphics files necessary to compile this will be released here soon once I have everything gathered together.

New for SPI 1.1
---------------
Some industries can produce at a lower rate even if missing an optional cargo (supplies or scrap metal).
Random cargos for mixed farm and fruit plantation have been discontinued.
Overtime production (2* normal) if an industry has 200+ turns of all raw materials in stock.
Can push overtime to 6* normal production if there's 1000+ turns of stock for all raw materials.
(I'd like to see a screenshot of that if you manage it).
Modified textile mill raw material use.
Fixed sawmill display.
Added a number of new oil refinery layouts and graphics.
Added optional manpower production boost (optional in that it doesn't need to be used and it can be switched off).
Added option to allow mines to have a fixed reserve of raw materials (or just have infinite stocks).
Mines with a reserve will close down when they run out, even if they're the only one on the map.
Various ranges of mine size, from small to huge. Reserves are reduced if manpower is switched off.
Reserve levels are shown to the nearest 5kt, so 43,671t is shown as 45kt.
A one-time news report will be issued for mines that are running low on resources.
Another one-time news report for mines near to being exhausted.
Add an option to allow reduced passenger and mail payments of 70% of normal.
Oil rigs are included in the reserve system but not the manpower system.
An option to provide primary industries with a small boost if the current low production levels are annoying.
Lumber renamed to timber to avoid confusion with the lumber mill, which uses timber but doesn't make timber (lumber).
Added the bulk terminal (previously removed). It has two variants, both accept building materials plus 2 other cargos.
Bulk terminals will import supplies and chemicals or metal and oil. Exports are exchanged for imports, 6 for 8 exports.
Port also added (which is essentially a small bulk_terminal) and works exactly the same.
All ports/terminals now produce a steady trickle of imports even with no export goods provided.
Modified graphics for builders yard, adapted firs/snakebite layouts.
"Manufacturing supplies" now renamed as "supplies".
Added a cider mill to use fruit (and supplies) to produce alcohol. The brewery now needs only grain (and supplies).
Mines with a reserve can now be supersized. The reserve can be set to a maximum of 5 times normal.
- A high number here may mean that some mines will not run out of resources during the course of a game.
Added scrap merchant (like the old rag & bone man) that generates scrap metal and plant fibres from the town population.
- These will begin to disappear from 1996 as the recycling depot/plant system takes over.

LOTS of code changes, tweaks and tidying up, hopefully it's mostly bug free.

Comments and complaints to the SPI development thread please.
GarryG
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set - 7 September 2015

Post by GarryG »

Congratulations on a great project. :D
Soot Happens
Screenshot Of The Month Winner March 2020
All my projects are GPLv2 License unless stated.
Auz Road Sets: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=87335
Auz Project Releases: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=84725
Auz Trains: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74193
Auz Industry Sets: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74471
Auz Objects: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75657
Auz Bridges: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75248
Auz Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76390
Auz Tracks: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=82691
Auz Subway Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=85335
Auz Eyecandy TramTracks: viewtopic.php?t=89908
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.1 - 7 September 2015

Post by 3iff »

This should shortly be available on Bananas as the update issue has now been fixed.

(V1.2 is already being worked on...)

Long overdue, the source files for SPI 1.0. Apologies for not including them sooner.
Attachments
SPI1.0source.tar.gz
(785.68 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.1 - 7 September 2015

Post by 3iff »

SPI version 1.2.

A long time in the making with a LOT of changes (106 different versions) . I think they make the newgrf much more interesting and easier to play, but it can be very challenging if you want it to be.

The newgrf is enclosed here, with the source code included, and it should appear on bananas later today.

Comments or problems should be directed to the SPI development thread.

I'm sorry about the colossal size of the readme...

Changelist for v1.2
-------------------
** standardised production levels for large/small industries.
It's now 18 makes 16 or 10 makes 8. Deciding whether an industry is large or small can be tricky.
Make scrap merchants and recycle depots more likely to appear.
Textile mill now needs chemicals (dyes) as well as fibres.
Textile mill now makes textiles which can be exported or sent to a fashion house to make clothes (goods).
Textiles are also accepted as a non-essential cargo at a furniture factory in place of supplies.
Bulk Terminal B accepts textiles for export (instead of goods)
Wool is now grouped with plant fibres to make "fibres".
A bottle plant is added to use sand and chemicals to make supplies only (at a slower rate than a glassworks).
Recycling depots and plants now appear from 1985.
Recycling plant is now fixed to make scrap metal and supplies.
Changed cargo payment rates for bauxite, scrap metal, fibres and paper (only slightly).

Changed mixed farm to livestock and fruit and add orchard graphics and different layouts.
Tree layout displays are based on using newtrees.grf so they will look different without this.
Home PC used ogfx+ newtrees...just to add to the confusion.
Shamelessly use Firs2 quarry layouts. (They're much better).
Leave claypit layout as-is to provide some visual difference.
Paper mill now able to produce paper at a basic level with just wood.
A 4th export level for ports/terminals when stocks reach 1000 units.

An option to play with a reduced industry set with fewer cargos and industries.
Three cargos disabled, all sea-based primaries disabled. 12 industries disabled in all.
Industries are unchanged from the main set, they accept and produce the same cargos in either economy.
Industry set reduced even further. Primary cargos now have one destination.
Removed stone, timber and about 8 more industries.
The quarry has now split into quarry (stone) and sandpit (sand). Both produce passengers (crew) with manpower activated.
The quarry uses the new small quarry graphics while the sandpit uses the old quarry graphics.

The metal fab is now a large industry with greater output than a smithy forge.
Super mine boost reduced to *3. Anything greater than *2 and you may as well use infinite mines.
Mines and farms now produce at a slightly higher rate.
The port had lost its buildings, due to using some 'old' firs graphics.
Iron works also updated with more layouts.

Mines with reserves now consume those reserves when they produce cargo. Unserviced mines will retain their untapped
reserves. This means the station rating controls how fast reserves are turned into carryable cargo.
Note that badly serviced industries can lose produced cargo if the station rating drops very low (as normally happens).
Mines with reserves can now discover additional reserves that add 10kt to those currently available.
Only mines that have already used over 50% of the original reserves can find new reserves.
There's a news popup when this happens. Each industry can only benefit from new discoveries twice.
Add final warning for mines close to running out (1 year notice) to bring it in line with bankruptcy notice.

Changed Terminal B so it imports iron ore not metal. Terminals now supply primary cargos only.
Changed printing works so it makes more goods when in high or overtime production. (To avoid an oversupply of supplies)
The same for other industries producing supplies and something else...glassworks etc.
Fixed primary industries now have an option to be able to go bankrupt some time after 50 years of existence.
If the option is set, they can close even if there is a service running from them. Once declaring bankruptcy they
will close 12 months later. Before then, they can acquire funding to extend their life for another 10-20 years and
this can happen multiple times. (farms, forest, fruit plantation and dredging site)
This option makes most sense when using mine reserves as it means that all supply industries can close.
A bankrupt industry will now show time to closedown in the industry window.
Affects all farms, scrap yard/merchant, forest, fruit, dredging (10 industries in all)

The final industry of its type can close down. This now only applies to industries with reserves.
This can be problematic for small maps when industries can close if unserviced. However, most raw materials can
also be obtained via ports/terminals. (Coal, wood, oil, iron ore) and sand/stone can be dredged.
Just bauxite might be a problem to obtain...

An alternative production system option.
Industries can use 20 of any accepted resource to make 16 products on a production run. Industries accepting up to
3 resources can process the 60 resources into 48 products per cycle. Industries do not need all their resource
types. For example, it's now possible to make metal at a steel mill by only ever delivering coal.
The settings for normal and high production are irrelevant in this style of game.
Industries taking just 1 or 2 resources can do double/triple runs if they have adequate stocks.
An oil refinery can process 60 units of oil under certain conditions. The printers can do something similar.
Alt production now comes in two flavours. Normal converts 20 to 16 products. Half converts 10 into 8 products.
'Half' appears to work very well for small maps (256^2 or smaller) as it allows small stockpiles to build up and
ensures there's a steady supply of products.
'Normal' is better suited to larger maps but even then it's hard to build up stockpiles of resources.

Fixed the recycling plant which closed down despite being used.
Add a boost to new random in-game industries if bankruptcies are on.
Add woodland industry - an old forest with fixed reserves. Only used if reserves are on.
Woodlands have different tree sets and layouts to differentiate it from a forest.
Ports and harbours now operate on the 10 > 8 system to be consistent with other industries.
Yet another parameter to control payments for ALL deliveries. You can now reduce all payments by up to 50%.
So, a payment that might have been £1000 will only be £900 if you set the parameter to 90.
At 50% you will struggle to make any profits at all.
You can still reduce mail/passenger by a further 30% if you wish.

Mines with reserves will now remain until all their materials have been removed. They will never close due to neglect.
Mines with infinite reserves can close if neglected, but the last one on the map is guaranteed to remain (I hope).
Oil rigs can close due to neglect (no service to/from them if the appropriate option is set).

Primary industries now have an option to control production levels dependant on the population of the local town.
With this system, some production is seasonal (farms often produce more during summer (jun-aug)).
So, production will increase and possible decrease depending on the month.
This generally applies to farms or other places where manpower is required.
Also, this is completely separate from the standard SPI manpower system.
Different cargos have different population bonus settings. Fruit is more sensitive than livestock, for example.
Some cargos are less affected or even not at all affected by the size of the local town.
Add winter slump and summer boost, so we have 3 good, 3 bad and 6 normal months, equally spread.
This option can affect all farms, fruit plantation and forests. They all have standard output values that are
modified by the size of the local town up to a max of +8 (at the most) and up to around 50,000 populations.
Town sizes beyond 50,000 will not provide any further boosts.
A town can affect any number of farms in this way (the population effect is not diluted by the number of farms).

Service-aware industries making 2 products. Can now adjust production dependant on cargo transported away.
Woodlands cannot be funded by the player but there's no way to remove the industry from the funding list.
Attachments
SPI12src.tar.gz
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 168 times
GarryG
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.2 - 28th July 2016

Post by GarryG »

Great to see you got it up and running. :)
Soot Happens
Screenshot Of The Month Winner March 2020
All my projects are GPLv2 License unless stated.
Auz Road Sets: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=87335
Auz Project Releases: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=84725
Auz Trains: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74193
Auz Industry Sets: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74471
Auz Objects: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75657
Auz Bridges: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75248
Auz Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76390
Auz Tracks: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=82691
Auz Subway Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=85335
Auz Eyecandy TramTracks: viewtopic.php?t=89908
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by 3iff »

They're your little babies...(not literally, but you know what I mean.)
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by 3iff »

SPI 1.3 released, way earlier than I intended. I'm losing internet access soon for an unknown amount of time so this will be the last release for some time.

It should appear on bananas very soon.

Changelist for 1.3

A new game is required as this uses a different GRFid.
Farm supplies return, giving a small boost to farm based industries.
Supplies can stockpile but are used slowly, 9 per month or 18 per month if the stockpile hits 200.
Add fertiliser plant, making farm supplies.
Machine shop now makes farm supplies as well as building materials.
Engineering supplies also make a comeback. They operate in the same way as farm supplies but for mines.
Note that if mines have reserves on, supplying them with engineering supplies will just make them extract the
fixed amount of reserves a bit quicker than normal.
Smithy Forge and Machine shop change to make FMSP and ENSP.
Lumber Yard now makes building materials and ENSP.
Add synergy feature. Industries with 2 or 3 raw materials can get production boosts if 2 or 3 materials are stockpiled
to at least 250 units.
So, a brewery with 300 grain and 40 supplies will do 2 runs (using 10 of each). If there were >250 supplies then there
would be 4 runs, 2 using grain and 2 using supplies.
This encourages a player to actively ensure that an industry has a good supply of raw materials to get lots of extra
production runs. If a brewery had lots of grain then adding supplies would allow faster production than just grain.

Lumber yard is now service-aware. No idea why it wasn't before.
Smithy forge added to service-aware.
Petrol removed as a cargo.
Oil refinery now makes just chemicals. Machine shop accepts chemicals instead.
Petrol pump accepts just food and goods. This needs changing eventually.
Bulk terminal accepts goods instead of petrol. Port now provides farm and engineering supplies.
Now 4 sources of engineering supplies and 5 for farm supplies.
Oil refinery now makes 1 product so doesn't need to be service-aware.
Cannery should now be placed further away from fruit sources (and vice versa).
Service aware limits tweaked to allow up to 95% of products to be a favoured type.
Woodlands now get a smaller reserve value so they can be cleared more quickly, lasting approx 20-30 years.
They also get a higher production rate so they will clear more quickly.
They don't accept or need engineering supplies.
New production system to allow multiple runs per cycle if stocks are sufficient.
Also allows secondary raw materials to have multiple runs if the main raw material has at least 20 in stock,
so a brewery can use extra supplies provided there's grain available. Without grain, supplies are limited to
one run per cycle. Ditto for other industries.
Some multi-input industries have differing production bands for secondary inputs.
Steel mill, iron ore gets a second run at 500, coal at 800 and scrap metal at 1000 stocks.
Iron ore gets a third run at 1000 (as long as there's 20 coal or scrap metal available).
All industries get extra runs when a stockpile reaches 8000 or a multiple, this acts as a dampener on stockpiles.
Secondary production levels can increase massively with a good flow of raw materials.

And here's the source.
Attachments
SPI13src.tar.gz
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 206 times
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.32 - 7th September 2016

Post by 3iff »

SPI 1.32 released.

A minor fix to enable ENSP and PASS to be accepted at relevant industries.

As an added bonus, you get extra economies to try.

Economy 2 now available, based primarily on wood -> paper. Oil and grain (food) are added to make an operational system. 11 industries in all. All used industries are identical to those in other economies.

Economy 3 now available, based primarily on metal production. Grain (food) is added to make an operational system. 10 industries in all. All used industries are identical to those in other economies except for a different port which makes MNSP in place of FMSP.

Economy 4 now available, based primarily on food production. All foods except fish are available as well as other enabling industries (all required supply types). 18 industries in all. A bulk terminal C is used to provide the right supply types and is slightly different from the regular bulk terminals. (This economy hasn't been fully tested yet).

This will be on Bananas fairly soon. This is game compatible with SPI 1.3 and 1.31.

Due to an imminent lack of internet, this will be the last proper release for a while.
sevenfm
Engineer
Engineer

Re: SPI - Stockpiled Industries Set v1.3 - 23rd August 2016

Post by sevenfm »

Could you post a source for SPI 1.32 please?
I like trains. They are soothing.
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by 3iff »

I thought I had posted the source...but apparently not. I'll have to dig it out as I don't have it to hand. I should be able to post it here in a week (very limited internet access at the moment).

I've done some more development but that isn't ready for release...there may be a few bugs that should be fixed in v1.32 (I really can't remember) but I'll see if there are any changes that should be made. If so, then I'll say so when I next post.

Are you the same Sevenfm as on the JA2 bearpit site?
sevenfm
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sevenfm »

3iff wrote:I thought I had posted the source...but apparently not. I'll have to dig it out as I don't have it to hand. I should be able to post it here in a week (very limited internet access at the moment).
Great! I want to make some small changes to industries for my style of playing:
1. Add requirement for max distance from at least one source for secondary industries. I play on 512x512 with small amounts of industries and it is often when sawmill and forest, for example, are at different sides of the map so connecting them nearly impossible, especially when starting early.
2. Add optional 'place secondary industries only in towns' feature.
3. Limit industry creation from min size of closest town.
4. Limit number of industries/town depending on size of the town. Currently I have two options - use random industry creation which results in many industries created here and there without any system and limit, or use manual industry creation which also has it's drawbacks. So the idea is that game economy should develop mostly from town growth which can be limited by passenger/mail/goods transportation.
5. Make manpower industries producing zero without passengers (or at least greatly reduce production without manpower delivered).
6. Maybe make secondary industry production limited by the size of the closest town (like farms work now).
7. Maybe try to return petrol if it's possible as I like growing towns realistically with food/goods/petrol/water.
8. Optionally reduce industry building costs (at least maybe for some early industries like farms/grain mills etc) as it is needed when starting early with manual industry building only.
9. Before 1800, primary industry can only be built near river/ocean tiles (it's impossible to transport anything on land before first steam trains appear).
I've done some more development but that isn't ready for release...there may be a few bugs that should be fixed in v1.32 (I really can't remember) but I'll see if there are any changes that should be made. If so, then I'll say so when I next post.
All bugfixed are much appreciated. I tried working with 1.3 which has sources available but stopped since manpower was broken and I found some bugs in the code so I decided to wait for fixed sources.
Are you the same Sevenfm as on the JA2 bearpit site?
Yes.
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by 3iff »

Well, I checked my records and can't find out exactly which version is 1.32. I'm guessing 1.31 is almost the same (but there may be some issues with farm/eng supplies which may have been fixed). I'll have to download the bananas v1.32 and see if I can determine the right source to match it.

Industry related distances is something I haven't yet done anything with...I should do that next. Nothing more annoying than having 2 paper mills appearing within a few tiles!

You found some bugs? Tell me. They can never be fixed if I don't know about them.

Some interesting ideas you have there. I may try to incorporate some of them.

Petrol could be re-incorporated...an oil refinery can be service-aware so that if you just pick up petrol then most/all production can be geared towards petrol (instead of chemicals)...that was one of the reasons I removed petrol. However, that might have implications for some of the alternative industry sets where petrol would never be used.

Hopefully I can get the right source sorted out for next week.
sevenfm
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sevenfm »

Not sure about bugs, but there are some places in the code I don't understand, like this (from 1.3 source):

Code: Select all

switch (FEAT_INDUSTRIES, SELF, fishing_harbour_fishing_grounds, industry_count(fishing_grounds) * 5 / 4 / industry_clusters != 0 && 
( industry_distance(fishing_grounds) < 16 || industry_distance(fishing_grounds) > 60) ) 
{ 1: return CB_RESULT_LOCATION_DISALLOW; return CB_RESULT_LOCATION_ALLOW; }
Fishing harbour location uses fishing grounds cluster check for some reason.
It looks like a copypaste from fishing_grounds_check_location where the cluster check makes sense:

Code: Select all

switch (FEAT_INDUSTRIES, SELF, fishing_grounds_fishing_grounds, industry_count(fishing_grounds) * 3 / 4 / industry_clusters != 0 && 
( industry_distance(fishing_grounds) < 16 || industry_distance(fishing_grounds) > 60) ) 
{ 1: return CB_RESULT_LOCATION_DISALLOW; return CB_RESULT_LOCATION_ALLOW; }
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by 3iff »

That stuff is direct from the original firs...not my code as such. I haven't had a need to change it so I've not had a real look at it. A quick look suggests it determines if a fishing grounds should be built depending on current numbers of fishing grounds...and whether they should be in a cluster (a number of grounds fairly close together).

At least if it's bug, it's not my bug!

Here is the nearest source approximation to SPI 1.32. For some reason I don't have an exact match. The lang file is the current lang file so it includes some references to things not in 1.32. It uses the 1.31 graphics files and compiles ok (thought it best to check first!).

If you have any questions, you can post here or PM me. I'm only on here once a week so replies will be slow.
Attachments
SPI1.32a.zip
(822.85 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andythenorth »

sevenfm wrote:Fishing harbour location uses fishing grounds cluster check for some reason.
Cheap, mostly-works hack to force fishing harbours to locate within reasonable distance of fishing grounds.

It's re-implemented in a better way, but that code is newer than the SPI fork ;)
http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/fir ... 01b844cf13
3iff wrote:Petrol could be re-incorporated...
FIRS 3 swapped in Petroleum Fuels fwiw. ;)
http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/firs/pus ... tml#petrol
Last edited by andythenorth on 24 Oct 2017 12:09, edited 1 time in total.
3iff
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by 3iff »

I suspected that. Re-incorporating petrol/fuel means I'd have to jiggle around with other industries to have them capable of accepting fuel and it's not a 5 minute job.

I'm not now averse to adding fuel back in but as it's a major change I won't be doing it soon. However, I am starting to return to coding this (a bit) so I might put it on my major list of things to do.
luk3Z
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by luk3Z »

There are 2 versions of spi1.32.grf:
1st: 3,33 MB modified 2016-09-07
2nd: 3,35 MB modified 2019-01-31

1st (older) is from "online content" ingame.
2nd (newer SPI132c.7z) is from SPI -Stockpiled Industries - Development thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=73225&start=100

Older version is also on the bananas: https://bananas.openttd.org/package/newgrf/31ff0505

BTW I see that not only me enjoyed with Jagged Alliance ;)
Find new graphics easier:
GRFCrawler -> http://grfcrawler.tt-forums.net
BaNaNaS -> https://bananas.openttd.org/
32 bit gfx in OTTD (32bpp) -> https://wiki.openttd.org/en/Community/N ... 20graphics
TTDPatch 2.6 -> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=67694
How to subtract tax from income (workaround) -> viewtopic.php?t=89763&start=20
How to ban distance from income -> Simple Cargo Decay Override

Return to “Graphics Releases”