[OTTD] TheAmir259's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

I've been playing this game for quite a while and managed to make good games out of some map, but those are rare as after i got to do one, i usually messed the game up and lost that savegame. But I do have one made again and this one is just cool. I usually play with 512x512 maps, and yes this one is another 512x512 map.

The map is a perfect spot to make a chunnel, what i've been searching for. But i didn't disturb the small island just few blocks off the coast though. I also renamed the cities so that it'll be to my standards and that it'll be shorter so that I can name stations longer without exceeding limits. Finhill was renamed Innsbruck, Gonningbury was renamed Groningen and two more cities were founded by me later one with hard works, those were Gotenburg & Bern. The theme of this map would be britain-europish (if that word exists, or you can understand me).

I love to play with trains, not a fan of ships & buses/trucks, love the planes a bit. To start of, I need money, and a lot of it. I'm not gonna cheat, plus there's no cheating options i believe in Android. As you might have know already, I usually play in android, not very much in my laptop. Back to the money. To generate instant and massive amounts of money to start construction of the tracks, stations and buy more trains, I've started off with placing some airports, making connections with big planes. The rest of the money I'd use them to purchase & reserve land plots for my stations and tracks to go through. My headquarter was formerly in Innsbruck but then i moved it to Temple Mills (not even a place in the map). Later, after i got my air connections running, I started laying down the stations and tracks. As i started having two stations, Grand Innsbruck Central & Renfinghill City Halt, I laid down a temporary depot and bought some Class 365 "Networker Express" to serve it and give me money.

The city of Innsbruck, formerly Finhill

The village (I'd say) of Renfinghill City

I used to have trams running from the middle of the city to my but then I found a trick which could replace my trams, which is by placing a station tile but having it connected to the station that you want passengers swarming in. If you could understand me and knew the trick already than you could and should've already done it.

Pay attention carefully to the ISR Fixture Empty Tile No Tracks

Also, in the middle of the city

Another one placed over here in Renfinghill City

Obviously, I don't start off with those many tracks at the same time. At start, I only made four tracks, two for Networkers & the other two for Express trains. Later on i started the Electrified Octuple Tracking Project which involved separating Express train tracks from Networkers' tracks and also their station. It's a massive line so requires a lot of money, and expansions, tunneling, causeway expansions, city property demolitions, bribing, track operationality testing and so on.

If you've been wondering, there are three spots where I crossed the water. The one with the red stuff on top of it is the Channel Tunnel, Yes, Channel Tunnel. I used the "Fake Bridges" NewGRF only to do that. BK Enhanced Tunnels NewGRF is unnecessary to accomplish that though. To enhance the traffic I made three "caverns" along the tunnel with signals, though there's no crossovers because it's unnecessary. So here's the cam footages from inside the Eurotunnel Headquarters.

The only trains that are allowed to enter the tunnel are just the British Rail Class 373 "TGV Eurostar" & Eurotunnel Class 9 "Eurotunnel Shuttle", carrying autoracks, roadrailers & piggybacks. All trains passing through the tunnel can only go at 160km/h, to ensure a smooth traffic flow. This means the Eurostar only goes at 160km/h inside the tunnel, the reason is because the Eurotunnel Shuttle have a max speed of 160km/h. The remaining two water crossings are causeways.

At one point, i did test out playing with AIs and one was particularly so clever, it used the embankment/shore/coast of my causeway and laid down roads to cross the water instead of constructing a very expensive bridge. If you saw that money and date, i'd tell ya I didn't cheat okay, plus why would I cheat for date? And that money, it's for real, i don't know however how could i get that much, but probably that one time i went out for dinner left the game to run on it's own.

So here's my fleet of rolling stocks together with the variants.
So I have so far 90 Passenger trains. 40 of them are the Class 365 "Networkers", 20 of them are the Class 390 "Pendolino" and the rest speaks for itself. My fleet however have already underwent extensive replacement in search for the best trains to serve for the roles. Former rolling stocks of my fleet were:
1. Class 91 "Intercity 225" (BROS)
2. Bombardier Acela (NARS)
3. Class 604 "Wardale" (UKRS2 (I believe))
4. Class A4 "Streak" (UKRS2)
5. GEC-Alstom "Eurostar" (UKRS2 variant)
6. BR "HST" (UKRS2 variant)
7. BREL "APT" (UKRS2 variant)
8. PRR T1 "Duplex" (NARS (I believe)

Next, we'll proceed to the routes.

In my train links, there are 4 main station, each named "Grand [City Name] Central". Three of them are served by all trains whilst one more is served by just the Eurostar trains.

Grand Innsbruck Central (Terminus for all, serving all)
Grand Groningen Central(Hotspot, serving all)
Grand Gotenburg Central(Terminus for all except Eurostar, serving all)
Grand Bern Central(Terminus, serving Eurostar only)

Next, we have 2 secondary stations, named "[City Name] Terminal". Despite the name, it's not a terminus. These stations served all trains except the Eurostar trains. With that having said, it means the Eurostar trains only served four stations and skipped all others.

Prindhattan Terminal
New Grutburg Terminal

Following next, we also have 2 more tertiary stations, named "[City Name] Central". What differentiates the main central and this one is that the main one has "Grand" in front of it whilst this one don't. These stations only serve the Networkers & Pendolinos, while the rest just pass by on the two tracks beside the stations.

Muntway Central
Bangville Central

And finally, we have the common ones, named "[Town Name] Halt". These stations serves non-important cities, and as such, were bypassed by the express trains on four tracks besides it. Since they are not major cities, they are only served by Networkers. Some of the stations were quite a distance away from their towns

Renfinghill City Halt
Plenfingbridge Halt
Gradingstone Halt
Narthill Halt
Sendhead Halt
Nardingbury Halt

We also have a little special nonetheless non-special one, named "Prenfingfield Station". This station seemed like it could be a "Central" station but apparently it was not seen as one. One of the main reason was that the distance with Muntway Central is close, so if a passenger from Prenfingfield wants to take an express train, they could just transit at Muntway Central.

The stretch beyond Gotenburg is a prohibited stretch, allowing only Eurotunnel Shuttles (on some stretch) & Eurostars trains to pass through, except in some special cases. The Eurotunnel Shuttles stops at their respective terminals only, which are at EGT & EST. These trains do not need to reverse in order to make the return trip, as the tracks are made in a way that they would loop around and so keep their front facing the right direction, just like the real life counterpart. The real life counterpart also has the same characteristics as these ones. The Calais Terminal is located in Calais (Coquelles actually, but pretty close) and the Seningley Terminal is located in Seningley. The Folkestone Terminal is located in Cheriton, it was supposed to be Dover but it was not. The Gotenburg Terminal is located halfway between Gotenburg & Puningbury in which both are quite far apart. The Tunnel Portal is located near Puningbury and Seningley but the tunnel general description said it was Gotenburg and Seningley.

Eurotunnel Gotenburg Terminal (EGT)
Eurotunnel Seningley Terminal (EST)

A special feature of this railway is that it got it's own test track. The area of the test track is called "Temple Mills" despite not having any town or even village. It's length runs around near Renfinghill City, Plenfingbridge & Muntway. Here is where the Amir Transport Pty. Ltd. Headquarters resides, just beside it's depots. the test track is a one way loop, with several junctions and curves, sidings, an unmanned station and a fuel station.

I'll be making their network map soon though, and also planning to expand my railway even further, maybe stopping at Tratbourne or so. And note that this map still lacks industries and that my railway lacks freight trains. I'll be updating about them soon. I'll also be making reviews in this section of train performances, in which I'll be taking out various trains and test it on my test track.
You can also find me at Reddit. Check out my OpenTTD Screenshots & Savefiles!
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [OTTD] TheAmir259's Screenshots

Post by TheAmir259 »

Today, I've placed some orders for a TGV Sud-Est & TGV Duplex. Thanks the the manufacturing company "2cc TrainsInNML" I get to own TGVs in SNCF liveries. As soon as both arrived I started to heavily run them, first on my test track for about 5 rounds and then put them onto service for one round trip, from Innsbruck to Gotenburg, and back. They were however, not granted access into the Channel Tunnel as they did not meet the required standards to pass through it, which was called "Length Rule". It requires the coaches to be longer than the length they're on currently. Another rule is the "Speed Rule", which the TGV did pass. It requires the trains to be able to perform at least 160km/h on normal operations. This means the LKAB IORE is not allowed to use these tunnel. So let's get started.

First of all, I operated the TGV Sud-Est. She performed quite well during test runs. Upon reaching 88% reliability, the rate of loss started to decrease. This means that she could sustain long journeys and had a quite good endurance level.

Went out with 95% reliability

Upon completing the 1st lap

Upon completing the 2nd lap

Upon completing the 3rd lap

Upon completing the 4th lap

Upon completing the final lap and returning to depot

After that, I decided to put her into service for a round and see how she'll perform. Her speed ain't that bad though. Don't mind the money, I cheated a bit as i was thinking to fill up this one lake but scrapped the plan later on and reduced the money back to normal.

As soon as she entered the mainline (should be heading for Innsbruck but technical error, adjusted the destination later)

Passengers embarking at Innsbruck, marking the start of the service.

Beaten the Eurostar, but then signal allowed him to catch up

Prindhattan, the city in between a lake and a straits

The Eurostar just now overtaking me, just outside Prindhattan

Slowing down upon reaching Groningen station

New Grutburg, the biggest city, over 100,000 population

Bypassing the infamous Bangville

Arriving at the newly renovated terminus over Gotenburg

"Are we at New Grutburg again? This overcrowded city?"

Groningen again!

"Arriving Prindhattan Terminal", informed the conductor

Passing by Muntway Central on the way to the final station

Arriving at the final station Innsbruck, marking the end of the service test.

"I'm out of the mainline already, 3 miles away from depot"

Next, comes the TGV Duplex test train. The TGV Duplex is better, it got a double decker, 320km/h speed though a little worse reliability. At least, when the TGV Sud-Est lost the race with the Eurostar, TGV Duplex won. However this TGV Duplex will be running at max speed as opposed to just 300km/h as limited by the track, due to the fact that it's a test train. This means that even my Thalys runs at 300km/h. And here we go.

I will be however, skipping the part where she runs for five laps on the test track and getting her right onto the service run test. So here she is, few miles out of Plenfingbridge already.

Happy passengers riding the new, faster train over Innsbruck.

At Prindhattan

Stopping by over Groningen

The overpopulated city of New Grutburg

Arriving at the lovely new look of the station Gotenburg

Return trip, New Grutburg

The sprawling Groningen

The splittig terminal of Prindhattan

Last station, which is Innsbruck

Returning to depot

Overall, she did pretty well. And already, I assigned her and 19 other of her identical copies to replace the ageing "Pendolinos". She did very well, ran at high speed, though at just upto 300km/h, not upto 320km/h to fit in with the other trains that ran at that speed as well, like the Thalys & Eurostar. Next up, a big project will commence.
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

I already have replaced the ICE-3M trains with a better, cooler OBB Railjet. If you have yet to know, these trains can run forward & backward without even turning their whole train around after reaching a terminus. In the Railjet configuration, there's 9 passenger coaches, with one end being a control car and another end towed by OBB 1116 "Railjet" Locomotives, which is detachable and having cabs on both ends of it. When it's running in reverse, the locomotive stays on the far end of the train instead, which makes it unique.

Two Railjets confronting each other outside Innsbruck

Oh, and coming up next, Channel Tunnel have been remade. It looks nicer and more realistic now.
Attachments
Amir Transport Pty. Ltd., 7th Nov 2111.png
Amir Transport Pty. Ltd., 7th Nov 2111.png (91.23 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
The Growl
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by The Growl »

TheAmir259 wrote:I already have replaced the ICE-3M trains with a better, cooler OBB Railjet. If you have yet to know, these trains can run forward & backward without even turning their whole train around after reaching a terminus. In the Railjet configuration, there's 9 passenger coaches, with one end being a control car and another end towed by OBB 1116 "Railjet" Locomotives, which is detachable and having cabs on both ends of it. When it's running in reverse, the locomotive stays on the far end of the train instead, which makes it unique.

Two Railjets confronting each other outside Innsbruck

Oh, and coming up next, Channel Tunnel have been remade. It looks nicer and more realistic now.
What GRF does the ICE come with?
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

I'm pretty confident it's from the "Dutch Trainset 2.1.0"
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

I've now deleted that map as it was too small to play around with. Now I'm playing with a new and nice 2048x2048 map. A sneak peek at the main playground:

Attachments
Amir Rails Ltd., 4th Jan 2015.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 4th Jan 2015.png (335.13 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
The Growl
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by The Growl »

TheAmir259 wrote:I've now deleted that map as it was too small to play around with. Now I'm playing with a new and nice 2048x2048 map. A sneak peek at the main playground:

Christ, I can't imagine that having overcrowding problems! Seriously, what a creation!
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

It has yet to go into full operation. More screenshots:

Revealing the name of the station. The tags is a little messy so i usually love to hide them. The station is divided into four parts, which are:

2 tracks for trains passing by
4 tracks for international trains
4 tracks for domestic trains
4 tracks for local trains

Four tracks for local & domestic trains are surely not enough, but i'll just have to deal with it.

The tracks east of the station. Total of four lines branches out of the station.

The tracks west of the station. Total of four lines branches out of the station.

In total, there are 8 lines going out of the station, of which all lines centered on the station, hence the reason for being big. Originally during the 20th century there are only four lines but in this 21st century, each of the four old lines are surpassed by a high speed line. That one totals up to 8 lines.

This area, or rather, peninsula is treated like Great Britain. Hence the name for the high speed lines "High Speed [number]" In total, there are 5 high speed lines over here, the last one bypasses this station in a longer radius, and has a freight depot. Thus, the High Speed 5 is usually filled with freight traffics and the bypassing tracks at St. Pohall is rarely used due to that. So far now I've managed to get the High Speed 1 in operation.
Attachments
Amir Rails Ltd., 6th Jul 2016.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 6th Jul 2016.png (264.11 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Amir Rails Ltd., 6th Jul 2016#1.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 6th Jul 2016#1.png (305.34 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Amir Rails Ltd., 6th Jul 2016#2.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 6th Jul 2016#2.png (326.44 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

I have previously played on the very same map, but with a different layout. It was my first time playing with the very particular map. In that game, I didn't even "cheat", of which is by using the scenario editor. But using it is not really cheating, or is it? Anyway, here's the pictures of it.

Here's how the area looks like. Two big stations, St. Pohall International (right) & Pohall Paddington Terminal (left). Also, a freight station on the bottom, Lotun Freight Terminal. You can see it in the picture by identifying the ISR-DWE decorations.

This is what i've so far got my hands on to, trying to serve the whole Great Britain Peninsula. Note that at the right end, there's a causeway, it's the chunnel. It's an extensive line of network.

Close up view of the tracks leading into the Pohall Valley (As i called it). South of the Pohall Paddington Terminal are a network of 2 high speed lines. High Speed 2 goes right into the Pohall Paddington Terminal. High Speed 3 ends over St. Pohall, which also links up to High Speed 1. North of the Pohall Paddington Terminal, High Speed 2 continues, ending at Glasace.

I'll try to publish this map whenever possible. The reason i replayed the map is that this map is too populated, i cannot control the town growth. Even if i can, it's too late. So i decided not to have any towns growing rapidly without stopping by applying the "City Controller" script so that it's growth is limited. I'll also try to publish the original, untouched map too.

The old lines used to hold about 250 Class 444 "Desiro" trains which all of them converge at Pohall Paddington, hence the reason for it being big. The old line also hold some amount of Intercity 125 & 225 together with the Desiros, so you can never imagine how busy the line is. The High Speed lines only hold the Eurostar TGVs, APTs performing at 250km/h & the Javelins. Sadly the Javelins are too slow but in reality it did serve on High Speed lines, so I can't do anything with it.
Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (55.13 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
screenshot#1.png
screenshot#1.png (301.11 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
screenshot#2.png
screenshot#2.png (49.59 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
The Growl
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by The Growl »

TheAmir259 wrote:It has yet to go into full operation. More screenshots:

Revealing the name of the station. The tags is a little messy so i usually love to hide them. The station is divided into four parts, which are:

2 tracks for trains passing by
4 tracks for international trains
4 tracks for domestic trains
4 tracks for local trains

Four tracks for local & domestic trains are surely not enough, but i'll just have to deal with it.
I you get trains which load and unload quickly and enough points where trains can wait behind signals, capacity shouldn't be a problem.
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

So far I'm satisfied with the medium loading speed of all the trains, except for one train. It is the BRT's APT. At around 90%, it starts to load slower. As it reaches 95%, It loads at a rate of 1% per 2 days, which is very slow. I'm not sure whether it is how it is in real life or not, but i'll question it later.

Anyways, new updates. The high speed lines have expanded beyond the GB Peninsula. It has entered the French & Belgium territories and developed new cities. I had a test on the French city names, but their names are apparently according to real cities, not fictional ones. Due to this, I'll be using fictional names in GB and real names outside GB.

The newly opened Brussels Midi-Zuid Terminal. A Velaro e320 can be seen in the station. The size of the station is (I believe) similar to the St. Pohall Terminal.

A Velaro bound for Lille Europe and a TMST bound for Calais Frethun, performing at 320km/h & 300km/h respectively on the LGV Nord.

A PBKA bound for Lille Europe and a PBA bound for Brussels Midi-Zuid, performing at 320km/h & 300km/h respectively on the HSL 1. Guess which one is the PBA & which one is the PBKA?
Attachments
Amir Rails Ltd., 15th Apr 1941.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 15th Apr 1941.png (294.27 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Amir Rails Ltd., 18th Feb 1941.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 18th Feb 1941.png (357.6 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Amir Rails Ltd., 15th Jan 2017.png
Amir Rails Ltd., 15th Jan 2017.png (275.33 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

This thread will be where i will be posting random pictures of progresses in my saved games and so on. This thread will be directly linked, and related to my my saved games thread. If you have downloaded my saved games, captured some pictures and felt like you want to post it to the forum, feel free to post it here.
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

Now, I've moved on to something else. I've been interested in british trains recently, and so decided to make a map specially emphasised on Great Britain and it's rails. I began with generating random maps, and got one map that looks like a peninsula. With that, I started to search for the best location to place London, which will be where everything will start.
As shown on the top picture, London is on the leftmost of the map. The leftmost place where there's the blue boxes & white lines is where London is. I've configured the map orientation to be so that left is North, right is South, top is East & bottom is West. So in this case, London is situated in the North, Edinburgh & Glasgow will be on the South. Since this map will be loosely based of Britain & that it will be inspired by it, the location doesn't matter. Anyways, as shown in the map, the ECML is already completed, and if you downloaded the map, you will find that it is already up and running, with named A3 & A4 running commuter & express trains respectively. For now, the map is running NOT with ECS. However, there are very few industries placed on the map currently, so I can easily switch to ECS if anyone or everyone requests me to, or if i feel like i want to. Here's some more pics.

The list of trains i've kept, for now. Also included is the list of other trains i will be purchasing sooner.

The huge city of London, kept in a circle.

The busiest section of ECML for now, Doncaster, where the line from Leeds converges. The two lines heading East is a loop line, called the Doncaster bypass, part of ECML. Primary usage is freight, but is mainly used for passenger trains so that they do not need to turn back at the main Doncaster station and create a massive backlogging jam.
Attachments
National Rail, 27th Apr 1923#1.png
National Rail, 27th Apr 1923#1.png (44.64 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 27th Apr 1923#2.png
National Rail, 27th Apr 1923#2.png (309.32 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 27th Apr 1923#3.png
National Rail, 27th Apr 1923#3.png (361.46 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

I've uploaded the latest progress on my 3rd map. Feel free to download it if you want, but if you don't, then just take a peek at these pictures for what's new.

I've bought several trains, and now the LNER train list is almost complete, some more will be the electric trains that they've never operated. Oh, and if you have yet to read the post over the saved games thread, I mentioned there that I've switched to ECS Vectors for a better gameplay.

Branching off at Grimberg, is the Grimberg Farm. As of now, only cereal chain is working. On the list, I will be bringing fertilisers into the farm soon. As of now, there are only five LNER Class O6 that are carrying Cereals, with one EE Shunter shunting them to the farm yard.

This is the Selby Coal Mine. After i took this picture, i lowered the grounds around the Selby Plains to the lowest, which is just of 50m difference. I've also expanded the station to accomodate at least 4 coal trains. As of now, there are five LNER Class O6 carrying Coal, with plans of having one EE Shunter when the main line beside it closes and the Selby Diversion opens. This is important as it'll allow me to put a yard just outside the station, and thus allowing these shunters to work. It is also important as it'll not just relieve the congestion currently created by the Coal & Cereal trains that passes through here, but will also shorten the distance between Doncaster & York.

This is the biggest change i've made to the map, an industrial area. Called "Doncaster Industrial City", it is where the Coal & Cereal arrives, waiting to be processed. A temporary Iron Mine is in the area as I've yet to find a suitable location to place it. Trains will arrive and enter the Yard, and EE Shunters will from there, take the items to the correct industry. After being processed, another set of EE Shunters will shunt the finished products to the yard, where one freight train with the matching cargo will take it up north, into London.
The Power Plant near London is temporarily replaced with a Vehicle Factory, though the Power Plant itself is temporary as well. For now, the only finished products shipped out of Doncaster are Steel & Food. Both are carried away by LNER Class O6.
Attachments
National Rail, 4th May 1922.png
National Rail, 4th May 1922.png (235.24 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 8th May 1922.png
National Rail, 8th May 1922.png (180.34 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 12th May 1922.png
National Rail, 12th May 1922.png (264.71 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

A bigger update to the map. Now I've positioned an Iron Mine, it's located besides Lewisfoot. Also, now there's "Nantley Mountain Line, a three-part railway, with all the three parts coming together over Nantley summit, which is where the Nantley (City) is located over. I'll be releasing the updated map tomorrow, but before that, I would like anyone/everyone to list down some good names that i can give to my V2 trains. It should be around 23 characters long, or else, it won't fit.
Attachments
National Rail, 15th Aug 1905.png
National Rail, 15th Aug 1905.png (52.25 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 15th Aug 1905#1.png
National Rail, 15th Aug 1905#1.png (41.25 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

A sneak peek of the newly found "Glasgow". Finally, WCML is complete, in terms of track-layings. What's left over Glasgow is the Queen Street station, which will connect to Edinburgh Waverley station, and into ECML. I will try to release this as soon as possible.
Attachments
National Rail, 16th Aug 1936.png
National Rail, 16th Aug 1936.png (289.17 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

Finally! The WCML is done! From Euston Square to Central & Waverley. The map is published already on my other thread, go check it out! So far, the tracks are laid down already, but not all station and towns have been laid down yet. I'll be doing that in the next update.

Here's a preview of the nice city of Glasgow, 8,800 dwelling Glaswegian. Not much, but will grow soon in the next update. Also in the view, three terminals. Glasgow Central (LMSR), Glasgow Queen Street (LNER) & Glasgow St. Enoch (SR).
Attachments
National Rail, 3rd Apr 1939.png
National Rail, 3rd Apr 1939.png (317.24 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 3rd Apr 1939#1.png
National Rail, 3rd Apr 1939#1.png (58.63 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
TheAmir259
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheAmir259 »

After more than 30 years of operation, the plant is closing down!

A new industry is opening on the spot of the closed plant.

Despite the Selby stretch being quadtracked already, it's still congested.

I've done some big improvements to the map, trying to release it today if possible.
Attachments
National Rail, 31st Dec 1906.png
National Rail, 31st Dec 1906.png (281.17 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 16th Jan 1907.png
National Rail, 16th Jan 1907.png (311.47 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
National Rail, 13th Feb 1927.png
National Rail, 13th Feb 1927.png (299.38 KiB) Viewed 1783 times

Return to “Screenshots”