[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

Kiev train station
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#10.png
(384.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Kurskiy train station
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#9.png
(366.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Paveletsky train station
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#8.png
(343.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Railway between Kiev and Moscow
Freight train
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#7.png
(334.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Passenger and freight trains
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#6.png
(338.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Kiev. Passenger and freight station. The beginning of winter.
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#5.png
(385.32 KiB) Not downloaded yet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Farm between Kiev and Dnepropetrovsk
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#4.png
(183.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Kharkov
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#3.png
(330.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Railway junction between Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk. Steel mill.
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#2.png
(283 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The City Of Donetsk. Coal mining at coal mines. Automobile plant.
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г.#1.png
(402.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Coal mine between the Black sea and the Caspian sea
Russian Empire, 1-е дек 1918 г..png
(376.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Farm near the city of Astrakhan
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#11.png
(111.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Farm and fruit plantation near the city of Astrakhan
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#10.png
(192.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Astrakhan. Refinery oil.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#9.png
(318.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The loading station of fertilizers. A railroad line between Astrakhan and Baku.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#8.png
(239.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The City Of Baku. Oil mine
Russian Empire, 1-е янв 1919 г..png
(306.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Tsaritsyn. Chemical plant. Railway station.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#7.png
(325.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Freight station of loading dye and fertilizer in the city of Tsaritsyn
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#6.png
(302.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The City Of Saratov. Grocery plant.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#5.png
(400.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Vyatka. Grocery plant.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#4.png
(295.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Kazan. Refinery oil.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#3.png
(279.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The City Of Samara. Chemical plant. Typography.
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#2.png
(351.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Oil production
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г.#1.png
(309.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Farm on the coast of the Aral sea
Russian Empire, 30-е ноя 1918 г..png
(159.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Farm and fruit orchard near the town of Aralsk. Loading different goods on a freight station and sending to the city of Tashkent.
Russian Empire, 20-е ноя 1918 г.#3.png
(196.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Railway Between Tashkent and the Aralsk
Russian Empire, 20-е ноя 1918 г.#2.png
(256.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Tashkent. Grocery plant. Textile factory.
Russian Empire, 20-е ноя 1918 г.#1.png
(339.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Unloading iron ore at a steel mill. Transportation of steel to the river Bank. Transport steel by ship to the coast of the city of Irkutsk.
Russian Empire, 20-е ноя 1918 г..png
(351.82 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The Village Of Obdorsk. Cannery. Unloading of ships fish to the plant.
Russian Empire, 14-е ноя 1918 г..png
(294.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
A bit of history about the city of Salekhard.
Salekhard (formerly Obdorsk, which translated from Komi language means the place with Obi) was founded as a Cossack fortress in 1595.
At that time it was the northernmost Outpost of the Russian state. Subsequently Salekhard has gone through many transformations, but has always remained an administrative centre. In 1635, the town was renamed in Obdorsk Outpost, and in the late 18th century and completely eliminated, while the Outpost was transformed into the village of Obdorsk, a center of Obdorsk volost of Berezovsky County Tobolsk province. At the same time in Obdorsk Russians began to move to permanent residence, the city became the center of Commerce, it hosts the annual winter fair of Obdorsk, with a turnover exceeding 100 thousand rubles. Merchants brought here flour and bread products from metals and jewelery, cloth, wine and tobacco, and took away furs, walrus tusks, fish and bird feather. In 1897 in the village there were already 30 houses, 150 retail stores and were were 500 permanent residents, the main occupations were hunting, fishing and trade. In the years of Soviet power Obdorsk became the capital of the newly formed Yamalo-Nenets national district, and in 1933 received a new name – Salekhard. Transformed into a city of 20 June 1938. Today Salekhard is a modern center of cultural and business life.

Navigation path from the sea to the village of Obdorsk.
Russian Empire, 14-е ноя 1918 г.#1.png
(222.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by STD on 16 Feb 2016 07:23, edited 2 times in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The Ob River. Fishing ships
Russian Empire, 14-е ноя 1918 г.#2.png
(196.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
District fishing. The Kara sea.
Russian Empire, 15-е ноя 1918 г..png
(106.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Very many and very good pictures!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I decided to show screenshot, which I sent for competition December "Christmas Markets" :) .
Christmas market.png
Christmas market.png (310.61 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
Even was another option - gif screenshot :wink:
GIF_Christmas Market.gif
GIF_Christmas Market.gif (993.71 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Company info.
The number of transport (The end of 1931):
341 trains
316 road vehicles
139 ships
13 aircraft
The aircraft is still only fly between Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkov and Kiev. In the future the company plans to build airports in other cities.
Russian Empire, 31st Dec 1931#1.png
(139.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Map scenario. As you can see on the map, there is a development of Siberia. Construction of new Railways. The extraction of mineral resources - sand, coal, oil, iron ore. Harvesting of forest resources. Fishing in the seas in the Arctic ocean, in the area of Sakhalin island, near the city of Vladivostok.
The population is growing in cities and towns. Most major cities - Moscow (44612), St. Petersburg (22957), Samara (19683), Kiev (18002), Tsaritsyn (12250), Saratov(7387), Kharkov(5898), Astrakhan(4628), Baku(4603) and Kazan(4153). In these cities the population is over 4000 people.
In most major cities is very well developed transport infrastructure - trams are the main transport for the carriage of passengers. In Moscow, the buses still used to transport passengers on the 4 train station.
Russian Empire, 31st Dec 1931.png
(67.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Coal mine in Siberia
Russian Empire, 31-е дек 1931 г..png
(274.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by STD on 29 Feb 2016 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The railway between Omsk and Novonikolayevsk (Currently in Novosibirsk)
Russian Empire, 20-е июл 1931 г.#3.png
(218.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Logging and oil production in the area of the Ob river,
Russian Empire, 20-е июл 1931 г.#2.png
(223.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Russian Empire, 20-е июл 1931 г.#1.png
(234.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Another area of logging in the area of the Ob river
Russian Empire, 20-е июл 1931 г..png
(246.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Tomsk. Paper and furniture factories.
Russian Empire, 19-е июл 1931 г.#4.png
(303.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Petropavlovsk. Glass and food factories
Russian Empire, 19-е июл 1931 г.#3.png
(257.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by S-Transport »

Very nice!
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Railway junction near the city of Petropavlovsk. Turn left - Farm, turn right - the Food factory, right - Glass factory and passenger station.
Russian Empire, 19-е июл 1931 г.#2.png
(217.93 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Kurgan. A sawmill and a factory for the production of goods.
Russian Empire, 19-е июл 1931 г.#1.png
(307.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Farms and fruit plantations in the South near the city of Kurgan
Russian Empire, 19-е июл 1931 г..png
(158.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
In the list of files GFR's were amended. Added - Stolen Trees (Test file 13 jan 2006) new version of City Objects, CSsalinaset 1.1, Eyecandy Road Vehicles.

I plan to explore the entire map and build the TRANS-Siberian railroad to Vladivostok. Soon will be new screenshots from the game :wink: .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Early 40's, the development of natural resources of Siberia. The construction of the railway between the cities and towns, and from areas of extraction of natural resources.

The TRANS-Siberian railway between Tomsk and Krasnoyarsk, railway fork - turn left to Turukhansk
Russian Empire, 18-е окт 1940 г..png
(271 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The Novonikolayevsk
Russian Empire, 16-е окт 1940 г.#1.png
(359.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The City Of Semipalatinsk (Located in the North of Kazakhstan). Created bus routes.
Russian Empire, 16-е окт 1940 г..png
(291.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Semey (KAZ. Semey, until 2007 — Semipalatinsk) is a town of regional significance in Kazakhstan, in East Kazakhstan oblast, located on both banks of the Irtysh river. The city Families without subordinate rural districts covers an area of 210 km2.
Semipalatinsk fortress was founded by the Tsar's voivode Vasiliy Ceredwyn and his squad in 1718 18 km below along the Irtysh river from the present location of the city in connection with the decree of Peter I on the protection of the Eastern lands and the construction of the Irtysh fortification. The fortress was fortified and given in full armament in the autumn of 1718, under the supervision of Colonel Stupin. Currently the location of Semipalatinsk fortress is called "Old Fortress" and is a place for townspeople.
The fortress, which was founded as a border and military base, as the growth became an important trading point between Russia and Kazakhstan, and later between Russia, Central Asia and Western China. To trade it came Jungar Kalmyks, Kokand, Bukhara, Tashkent. Therefore, from 1728 to control over trading operations has been established the customs service, which was subordinate to the Siberian order, located in Moscow under the management of Government College of Commerce.
In 1991, under pressure of the popular movement "Nevada — Semipalatinsk", a slave of the famous Kazakh poet and public figure Olzhas Suleimenov, was closed Semipalatinsk nuclear test site, after which a moratorium on any nuclear tests in the world.
In 1997 year was the unification of Semipalatinsk and East Kazakhstan oblasts in the East Kazakhstan region, the center of which was the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk and Semipalatinsk have lost the status of the regional center, becoming the city of regional significance.
June 19, 2007 deputies of city maslikhat voted for renaming the city. The reason for the renaming, according to the Chairman of the session of Kuat Mircheva was a strong Association of investors and people behalf of the city of Semipalatinsk nuclear polygon. June 21, 2007 decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan city of Semipalatinsk has been renamed Semey.
Last edited by STD on 05 Mar 2016 10:09, edited 1 time in total.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

The Yenisei River. Transportation on the ships a variety of cargo - coal (power plant in the city of Krasnoyarsk), wood (to Turukhansk) and others.
Russian Empire, 5-е окт 1940 г.#3.png
(261.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Taiga village - Dudinka. Located North of the Arctic circle. The main way of transportation of passengers on ships.
Dudinka
Dudinka (nen. Tut Eun) — a city of regional subordination in the Krasnoyarsk region of Russia, the administrative center of the Taimyr Dolgan-Nenets municipal district of Krasnoyarsk region (from 2007, formerly the administrative center of the complex subject of the Russian Federation, Taimyr (Dolgano-Nenets) Autonomous district in the Krasnoyarsk territory). Situated on the right Bank of the Yenisei river at the confluence of the tributary Dudinka. Population — 22 204 people. (2015).
Dudinka was founded in the second half of the seventeenth century, bears the name of the river Dudinka, which is named after the pioneer merchant Dudin.
In 1667 the cabin of Dudino was founded by the Strelets Ivan Sorokin, the report of which it was said that they "built the first cabin, with the side edges of the Yenisei river in the upper end of Dudinka"
From the report it is clear that the cabin was a center of tribute collection of tribute from the indigenous population that roamed the banks of the rivers Yenisei, Pyasina and Khatanga. And this report tells us that in the place where was founded the hut river, a tributary of the Yenisei, already had the name of Dudinka.
The second version, thus the first Russian maps the river is called the Upper Dudin. It got the name, probably after the first voyages of the Russians on the Yenisei. To get to the river they could from Mangazeya Turukhansk through portage. That is, on the Taimyr Peninsula, they sailed downstream, and probably guides they were Evenks, who lived to the South of the Taimyr Peninsula on the right Bank of the river, in the stony Tunguska, and he is now Evenk Autonomous Okrug. And in their language there are two words close on sounding: dukun (entry, label, signature); and Doolin middle; half. The accusative form of the word Doolin is Dolina. And actually the stony Tunguska river Yenisei divides into two halves: the southern and the Northern part or middle of the river downstream and upward. "Apparently, there was a typical toponymic error, which many know the history of geographical discoveries. The word of Dulisma, meaning the middle of the Yenisei river, the confluence with the Podkamennaya Tunguska river, which rusyfikuvalosya and turned to Dudinka"
Nganasan Dudinka was called the tent of idols of the bed "mA", since on the high Bank of the Yenisei river there was a Church, protecting a white tundra.
His translation from the Nganasan famous linguist N. M. Tereshchenko explains: "In his time in the village on the site of the present Dudinka was built first on the Taimyr Church (or tent of idols), in the words of Nganasans." According to a noble reindeer herder of the Merem Mobo, from the village of Novaya in Khatanga district, the Bed is associated with their religion is a false God, Satan (wooden idol that guards the home from evil spirits). The bed was called material objects, homemade revered patrons.
In 1737 under the Imperial decree, issued on 16 November, was permitted to baptize the natives. It attracted Ministers of the Church to the far North. In the second half of the eighteenth century in Dudinka built a wooden chapel.
Dudinka has attracted researchers as a convenient staging base for further advance to the East and North. Here was stationed and began his promotion of many research expeditions.
In the spring of 1742 for a long time waiting for their colleagues on the expedition, returning from the Khatanga, lived here Khariton Laptev. It is in honor of Chariton Laptev and his cousin Dmitry Laptev Sea Laptev sea is named.
In 1843 in Dudinka was based expedition of Alexander Middendorf, a Russian naturalist and traveller, who first crossed the Taimyr Peninsula, collected almost the first scientific information about the North-Siberian lowland and Taimyr Peninsula, as well as materials on a wide range of subjects (geography and hydrography, orography and geognosy, climate, vegetation, Siberia and others.)
From Dudinka in 1846 begins his journey the expedition under the leadership of Matthias Castren, who has studied the customs, religion, languages populations.
In 1865 was opened by merchant K. A. and Sotnikov Karmanovym, the Yenisei and parahemophilia gold, deposits of copper ore and coal in Norilsk mountains. Two years Sotnikov took apart a small brick Church in Dudinka and built the first copper smelter.
In Dudinka in 1866 began the expedition geologist, paleontologist and botanist Fedor Shmidt, the name of which is named the mountain Smittia about Norilsk.
In 1868 Dudinka became the administrative center. Dudinskaya was created plot, which borders on the South was the river Kureyka in the North coast of the Kara sea.
According to the materials of Dr. Eduard toll, Professor Nils Adolf Erik Nordensheld, Swedish polar Explorer, Dudinka saw this: "We expected to find here many people and so you can imagine our surprise when we saw this famous Duino consists of only seven or eight dilapidated shacks, one an unfinished house and a wooden chapel."
From Dudinka began in 1906 their travel for the study of Taimyr Nikifor Begichev (in his honor in modern Dudinka is the name of the street Begichev). He lived here, and his testimony about Dudinka is especially valuable: "It's a small village about 10 houses. Live in it more traders who fall on snow go on the deer with the goods for 800 miles in the tundra", to Hatanga. There they trade and also in the spring, take away from the tundra with furs, mainly Fox. Waiting in Dudinka steamers to export their goods into the upper reaches of the Yenisei.
From 1919 to 1930 in the area of the Yenisei North, 115 were sent various expeditions that spent a great deal of work for the study of natural resources.
Ust-Yenisei expedition under the leadership of Nikolay Urvantsev began studying the subject of the Norilsk copper-Nickel and coal deposits. In 1923 N. K. Vysotsky in the Northern Cape mountain Ore was discovered in platinum, for chemical analysis which determined a definite commercial value. In the same year began a preliminary exploration.
In 1924, the Committee of assistance nationalities of the North, created by decision of the Central Executive Committee, had done considerable work on the establishment of the autonomy of the Taimyr national district. Thus, gradually the cabin of Dudino first became known as the port of Dudinka. The administrative center was to be upset, there were cultural institutions, hospitals and schools, and then Dudinka became the capital of Taimyr. It happened on 10 December 1930.
On March 5, 1951 by decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the village of Dudinka was transformed into a city of district subordination.
The need to link with Murmansk Dudinka year-round line was associated with the development of the Norilsk combine, which require the constant delivery of goods from Dudinka along the Northern sea route.
In 1972 there was an experimental Arctic voyage, and on may 1, 1978 the nuclear-powered icebreaker "Siberia" and the icebreaker "Kapitan Sorokin" carried out in Dudinka caravan of two diesel-electric ship, "Paul Ponomarev," and "Navarin". This event meant that the Arctic was open year-round navigation.
After reorganization in 1951 in the town of Dudinka was the first capital of the Taimyr (Dolgano-Nenets) national district, since 1977 — the Taimyr (Dolgan-Nenets) Autonomous district, as from 01.01.2007, the town of Dudinka is the administrative center of the Taimyr Dolgan-Nenets municipal district municipal formation town of Dudinka.
Now the city of Dudinka is the administrative center of the Taimyr Dolgan-Nenets municipal district.
Russian Empire, 5-е окт 1940 г.#2.png
(280.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Timber harvesting and transportation by trucks to the ships.
Russian Empire, 5-е окт 1940 г.#1.png
(250.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Screenshots”