Screenshot of the Month - December 2015 - Entries

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Yoshi
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Screenshot of the Month - November 2015 - Entries

Post by Yoshi »

I sent one too :)
My first GIF-Screenshot.

It's a lot harder as you have to imagine some "story plot".
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

It turns out that at least 5 participants. It is also very good. :)) It will be interesting to see screenshots of the other participants. :wink:
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Sorry for the delay.

I will post the entries as soon as one participant clarifies the whereabouts of their entry!
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

November SOTM has now shut. Voting is now open. Here, in alphabetical order, are the screenshots for Gardens & Motion [GIFS PERMITTED]:

Emperor Jake
The Tujakat River flows through Kalmar, a resort town on Tiger Island. Patrons of a luxury hotel across the river watch boats, buses and trains pass by in the comfort of their fenced garden while waiting for their tiger jungle safari to begin.
The Tujakat River flows through Kalmar, a resort town on Tiger Island. Patrons of a luxury hotel across the river watch boats, buses and trains pass by in the comfort of their fenced garden while waiting for their tiger jungle safari to begin.
Emperor Jake.gif (251.58 KiB) Viewed 4145 times
ISA
ISA.gif
ISA.gif (2.53 MiB) Viewed 4145 times
Ladusa
Autumn in castle´s park.
Autumn in castle´s park.
Ladusa.png (720.18 KiB) Viewed 4145 times
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Quast65
Quast65.png
Quast65.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 4144 times
STD
people walking through the Park and along the waterfront, through the streets passing various vehicles - buses with passengers, mail truck, on a railway station the trains arrive from other cities.
people walking through the Park and along the waterfront, through the streets passing various vehicles - buses with passengers, mail truck, on a railway station the trains arrive from other cities.
STD.gif (4.9 MiB) Viewed 4144 times
Yoshi
The miniature railway has season from 1st April to 31th October. On Saturdays and Sundays, the small Liliput-Steamers are running.
The miniature railway has season from 1st April to 31th October. On Saturdays and Sundays, the small Liliput-Steamers are running.
Yoshi.gif (812.23 KiB) Viewed 4144 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Six great pictures. This is just gorgeous. All the participants done their job, including me :lol: . I think that this month is also very good. Vote for a picture of Yoshi. Very good gif screenshot. I like walking area, tennis courts :)) .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
S-Transport
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: Screenshot of the Month - November 2015 - Voting

Post by S-Transport »

Six good pictures, but Quasts is the best, although there is no railroad...
Greetings, S-Transport
My pictures
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

S-Transport wrote:Six good pictures, but Quasts is the best, although there is no railroad...
It's excellent indeed, how many of those objects are unreleased? I'd love to have castle walls and funfairs.

Also got some nice animated ones, great work everybody :)
Yoshi
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Yoshi »

This time i did NOT manipulate my entry... It's just pure OpenTTD + some manipulated NewGRFs :P

@Quast: You should release those castle objects :D
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 »

Some very nice entries!! :bow:

The castle objects are actually very close to release, will try to finish it before Christmas, otherwise very early in the new year.

The funfair stuff cant be released, they are some unfinished graphics that I found somewhere in the forum and as far as I know, they arent GPL-ed by the artist.
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.
StepanBarth
Engineer
Engineer

Post by StepanBarth »

Yoshi: where can I get the miniature railway?
Yoshi
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Yoshi »

It's not released (yet)
I just made it for this Screenshot :D

Maybe i'll prepare it for a small grf-Release.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Surprisingly, the screenshot Yoshi again gaining the most votes. Although in the beginning there were three obvious contender. But now I see that the leader of one. Maybe you should keep the tradition and call the next theme - the Christmas holidays or something like that? :roll:
I understand that the winner chooses any future theme :)
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

STD wrote:Surprisingly, the screenshot Yoshi again gaining the most votes. Although in the beginning there were three obvious contender. But now I see that the leader of one. Maybe you should keep the tradition and call the next theme - the Christmas holidays or something like that? :roll:
I agree. :) I recommend anyone wishing to enter in a Christmas themed competiton use this (rather ancient) NewGRF. edit: See the end of the thread for a NewObject version.

On another note, the forums should be turning white again any day now :wink:
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Emperor Jake wrote:
STD wrote:Surprisingly, the screenshot Yoshi again gaining the most votes. Although in the beginning there were three obvious contender. But now I see that the leader of one. Maybe you should keep the tradition and call the next theme - the Christmas holidays or something like that? :roll:
I agree. :) I recommend anyone wishing to enter in a Christmas themed competiton use this (rather ancient) NewGRF. edit: See the end of the thread for a NewObject version.

On another note, the forums should be turning white again any day now :wink:
Thank you very much for the link :)) . I don't even know that Christmas tree is made as a separate object :shock:

I'll definitely try to make Christmas a screenshot if such a topic will be after the announcement of the winner :D
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Voting for November has now shut.

The winner, with 10 votes, is:
Yoshi.gif (812.23 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Yoshi

Congratulations! Three months in a row!

The other results are as follows:

9 - Quast65
5 - Ladusa
3 - ISA
2 - STD
1 - Emperor Jake

The December competition is now open and Yoshi has chosen a theme of Christmas Markets.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I congratulate Yoshi with the win. I'm glad he chose a Christmas theme :)) . I have a couple of options. Will soon send a screenshot to participate. As usual I wish all the participants good luck. I hope that will involve at least 3 participants :) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I sent the screenshot on the topic "Christmas markets". Very good shot :)) .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I want to know what people think - I can in this month be used a gif screenshot :?: ?
I had a good idea for gif-screenshot.

Return to “Screenshots”